The Walking Dead Season 5

I thought the preacher was a wimp. I was so disappointed in his character. I don't see him being of much value to the group, other than letting them use his place.

Poor Bob!!! :eek-52:

Somehow, I don't think the preacher will last very long.
lol.gif

It was also interesting to see that Tyrese didn't actually kill that one guy.

that was a big mistake. He should have killed him. They left us hanging with Darryl and Carol too and the Beth saga too.

I thought the preacher was a wimp. I was so disappointed in his character. I don't see him being of much value to the group, other than letting them use his place.

lol.gif

that was a big mistake. He should have killed him. They left us hanging with Darryl and Carol too and the Beth saga too.

Yea. The sooner they rap all that up the better.

So far, not a whole lot has happened besides Bob getting munched. Frankly, I think he may have been bitten by a Walker already anyway.

lol.gif

So far, not a whole lot has happened besides Bob getting munched. Frankly, I think he may have been bitten by a Walker already anyway.

That would be karmic. :lol: I hope he did get bit now.

lol.gif

In Soviet Russia, victims eat cannibals!
lmfao.gif

lol.gif

In Soviet Russia, victims eat cannibals!
lmfao.gif

funny-walking-dead-memes-11.jpg

Pretty sure Bob got bit while in the water. Why else be outside and cry looking in, and asking for a last kiss? Yep. He got some gnawing on by a walker. And now Garrett is gnawing on HIM. Would be cool if Garrett and gang turned because of that.

lol.gif

I think the water walker bit him....

but that means.....that the skinny asshole kid was eating Zombie meat. Man that would be some sort of Karma if thats the case lmao

Pretty sure Bob got bit while in the water. Why else be outside and cry looking in, and asking for a last kiss? Yep. He got some gnawing on by a walker. And now Garrett is gnawing on HIM. Would be cool if Garrett and gang turned because of that.

Wish I woulda read this a min ago

About the baby, I've been wondering where they're getting all the diapers from? How old do you think that baby is supposed to be now? Six months old maybe? Still bottle feeding most likely. The baby has to be carried, and needs "extra" supplies, not to mention the crying. In reality, that baby would be pooping and peeing on everyone. Lol!

I guess it adds another dimension to the show, having to care for a baby while running from zombies and bad guys.

Don't get me wrong, I love babies. Just thinking about how much extra work that would be to have to drag a baby around everywhere. :D

About the baby, I've been wondering where they're getting all the diapers from? How old do you think that baby is supposed to be now? Six months old maybe? Still bottle feeding most likely. The baby has to be carried, and needs "extra" supplies, not to mention the crying. In reality, that baby would be pooping and peeing on everyone. Lol!

I guess it adds another dimension to the show, having to care for a baby while running from zombies and bad guys.

Don't get me wrong, I love babies. Just thinking about how much extra work that would be to have to drag a baby around everywhere. :D

That's one of those 'suspension of disbelief' parts of the show. :lol:

I hope not. I am rooting for the bad guys at this point.

The cannibals? Lol. Why?
The writing being at a fifth grade level and the aside. Anyone with a brain knows when you leave the bad guy alive he will come after you. Especially when you only hang out in the same 10 square miles which no one would ever do. They get what is coming to them.

The cannibals? Lol. Why?
The writing being at a fifth grade level and the aside. Anyone with a brain knows when you leave the bad guy alive he will come after you. Especially when you only hang out in the same 10 square miles which no one would ever do. They get what is coming to them.

Well, that helps to make the show more exciting. It's a fictional show about zombies. How realistic should it be? :lol: If you don't like it, why do you watch it and comment on it? Usually if I don't like a show, I don't watch it and I don't know anything about it to comment on it.

The guy on the other episode said that Tyrese was in a boat in the middle of an ocean trying to save an anchor.

Yeah, that baby real life woulda been toast

The cannibals? Lol. Why?

Well, that helps to make the show more exciting. It's a fictional show about zombies. How realistic should it be? :lol: If you don't like it, why do you watch it and comment on it? Usually if I don't like a show, I don't watch it and I don't know anything about it to comment on it.
So don't comment on it. In the real world sheeple don't wander around never wondering about what happened outside of their town. They would at least turn on a radio and try to figure out what their government is doing.

The cannibals? Lol. Why?

So don't comment on it. In the real world sheeple don't wander around never wondering about what happened outside of their town. They would at least turn on a radio and try to figure out what their government is doing.

What? I do like the Walking Dead. It's one of my favorite shows. I thought it was you who didn't like the show, so I was asking why do you watch it then? :)

Good show tonight! I liked when Bob told them that he had been bitten. Lol! That totally freaked them out psychologically at least, even if they were slaughtered before they turned.

I wonder if that guy was right about cooking the meat?

Good show tonight! I liked when Bob told them that he had been bitten. Lol! That totally freaked them out psychologically at least, even if they were slaughtered before they turned.

I wonder if that guy was right about cooking the meat?

I agree. Excellent episode tonight.

Garrett just can't catch a break! Meryl and the Gov would laugh at that self-important pip-squeak.
lol.gif

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see whether eating "tainted meat" had any negative consequences for the Terminus crew. I would have liked to have seen that idea further explored.

I am absolutely loving the new and improved Rick, however. All of the wishy-washy weakness that characterized the character in earlier seasons is almost completely gone.

He's like a completely new person! :D

Forum List

Back