The Walking Dead Season 5

Good show tonight! I liked when Bob told them that he had been bitten. Lol! That totally freaked them out psychologically at least, even if they were slaughtered before they turned.

I wonder if that guy was right about cooking the meat?

I agree. Excellent episode tonight.

Garrett just can't catch a break! Meryl and the Gov would laugh at that self-important pip-squeak.
lol.gif

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see whether eating "tainted meat" had any negative consequences for the Terminus crew. I would have liked to have seen that idea further explored.

I am absolutely loving the new and improved Rick, however. All of the wish-washy weakness that characterized the character in earlier seasons is almost completely gone.

He's like a completely new person! :D

Me too! I really kind of wanted them to just turn into zombies. That would have been great. Lol!

I guess we're going to learn more about what happened to Beth finally! :)

Good show tonight! I liked when Bob told them that he had been bitten. Lol! That totally freaked them out psychologically at least, even if they were slaughtered before they turned.

Garrett just can't catch a break! Meryl and the Gov would laugh at that self-important pip-squeak.
lol.gif

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see whether eating "tainted meat" had any negative consequences for the Terminus crew. I would have liked to have seen that idea further explored.

I am absolutely loving the new and improved Rick, however. All of the wish-washy weakness that characterized the character in earlier seasons is almost completely gone.

Me too! I really kind of wanted them to just turn into zombies. That would have been great. Lol!

One can only hope! :)

Frankly, I kind of wanted them to start rotting while still alive or something. lol

It's been a long time since they added a new twist to how the virus works.

Well at least Bob got to pass away with some dignity.

Yea. Bob actually managed to go out like a bit of a bad ass.

Who do you think is responsible for taking Beth? I have NO idea. Maybe it's a surviving member of the gov's clan?

I don't know. The people who read the comics might, however.

I've heard that there's someone coming up in the next few seasons who will be even worse than the Gov ever was.

lol.gif

Frankly, I kind of wanted them to start rotting while still alive or something. lol

Yes, I wonder if he was right when he said they didn't have to worry because they cooked the meat first? I suppose that does make sense.

Who do you think is responsible for taking Beth? I have NO idea. Maybe it's a surviving member of the gov's clan?

I've heard that there's someone coming up in the next few seasons who will be even worse than the Gov ever was.

That is probably going to be the person responsible for Beth's disappearance. Did you see the previews for next week's show?

lol.gif

Yes, I wonder if he was right when he said they didn't have to worry because they cooked the meat first? I suppose that does make sense.

Frankly, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense one way or the other.

They're all infected, technically. That's why they all turn when they die, regardless of having been bitten.

Why would a bite make any difference as far as the quality of the meat?

That is probably going to be the person responsible for Beth's disappearance. Did you see the previews for next week's show?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

lol.gif

They're all infected, technically. That's why they all turn when they die, regardless of having been bitten.

True, if the disease is already within them, I don't see what difference eating the tainted meat makes since they don't change until they die, that we know of. Good point. :)

lol.gif

What do you make of the preacher? He's a strange character.

lol.gif

He's a wuss. lol

More seriously, though, I'm not really sure what they're planning on doing with him.

It'll probably depend on whether or not they choose to kill him off here in the next few episodes. :D

He's a wuss. lol

More seriously, though, I'm not really sure what they're planning on doing with him.

It'll probably depend on whether or not they choose to kill him off here in the next few episodes. :D

I don't think they would kill him off unless he did something really bad. :) I was wondering as I was watching the show if he was somehow signalling the bad guys to come to the church.

Of course, as usual, I missed little bits and pieces though, so I can't be sure about that theory that I have.

He's a wuss. lol

I don't think they would kill him off unless he did something really bad. :) I was wondering as I was watching the show if he was somehow signalling the bad guys to come to the church.

Of course, as usual, I missed little bits and pieces though, so I can't be sure about that theory that I have.

I don't think so, but I suppose anything's possible.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :D

He's a wuss. lol

You don't think so about what? About the crew killing the preacher or about the preacher signalling the bad guys?

He's a wuss. lol

You don't think so about what? About the crew killing the preacher or about the preacher signalling the bad guys?

Him signalling the bad guys. I might be wrong though.

I'll have to watch it again. :)

He's a wuss. lol

Him signalling the bad guys. I might be wrong though.

I'll have to watch it again. :)

Okay, well when you do, let me know what you think about my theory. :D I think preacher is a coward and would probably cave to the bad guys demands. Their place was so close to the church, and he seemed to know about them, so I have some suspicions about preacher man. Hope you have a good night! TTYL! :)

While a good episode, I had some serious issues with it.

First, were they trying to say that Rick and co. planned to stay near the church to catch Garrett, that their leaving was really just a ruse? If so, who were they trying to fool when they argued about it inside the church? If it wasn't a ruse, why did they come back so quickly?

I wanted the eating of 'tainted meat' to follow through as well. That was funny stuff.

I am completely opposed to Glenn and Maggie getting on that bus. It makes no sense based on everything that's happened in the show to this point IMO. Why would they leave the group, even if they are hoping to all get back together later on? It seemed like a forced plot point.

Also, the ending.....did someone actually come out of the trees when Darryl called to them, or did my DVR screw things up? That was a very cut-off seeming end of the episode!

lol.gif

I am absolutely loving the new and improved Rick, however. All of the wishy-washy weakness that characterized the character in earlier seasons is almost completely gone.

You see, I like when they show a character's weaknesses. After all, no human being can keep going at full steam all the time, and considering the circumstances and all that they've been through, I think that is a totally normal human reaction to the stress. :D Makes a bit more realistic from the humanity side of things.

While a good episode, I had some serious issues with it.

First, were they trying to say that Rick and co. planned to stay near the church to catch Garrett, that their leaving was really just a ruse? If so, who were they trying to fool when they argued about it inside the church? If it wasn't a ruse, why did they come back so quickly?

I wanted the eating of 'tainted meat' to follow through as well. That was funny stuff.

I am completely opposed to Glenn and Maggie getting on that bus. It makes no sense based on everything that's happened in the show to this point IMO. Why would they leave the group, even if they are hoping to all get back together later on? It seemed like a forced plot point.

Also, the ending.....did someone actually come out of the trees when Darryl called to them, or did my DVR screw things up? That was a very cut-off seeming end of the episode!

True about the plot to capture Garrett. That's another reason why I think that preacher might not be what he seems to be. Maybe they were acting to throw the preacher off?

Rick was like, yeah Gareth, you were gonna kill and eat Carl and Judith but you think I'm gonna let you walk out of here.

They should have killed all of them except Gareth and locked them in one of the small rooms together.

Forum List

Back