The Walking Dead Season 5

Well at least Bob got to pass away with some dignity.

Yea. Bob actually managed to go out like a bit of a bad ass.

Who do you think is responsible for taking Beth? I have NO idea. Maybe it's a surviving member of the gov's clan?

I think its completely different people from the preview it looks like shes back in Atlanta?

I saw the previews too, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't rescued already. It might be a show dedicated to showing what happened to her and how she was rescued. Of course, that's just my guess. By the looks of the previews, Beth seems pretty messed up.

I hope not. I am rooting for the bad guys at this point.

The cannibals? Lol. Why?
The writing being at a fifth grade level and the aside. Anyone with a brain knows when you leave the bad guy alive he will come after you. Especially when you only hang out in the same 10 square miles which no one would ever do. They get what is coming to them.

Well, that helps to make the show more exciting. It's a fictional show about zombies. How realistic should it be? :lol: If you don't like it, why do you watch it and comment on it? Usually if I don't like a show, I don't watch it and I don't know anything about it to comment on it.
So don't comment on it. In the real world sheeple don't wander around never wondering about what happened outside of their town. They would at least turn on a radio and try to figure out what their government is doing.

You always complain about how terrible the show is and the poor writing but you watch every single episode religiously :rofl:

I hope not. I am rooting for the bad guys at this point.

The cannibals? Lol. Why?
The writing being at a fifth grade level and the aside. Anyone with a brain knows when you leave the bad guy alive he will come after you. Especially when you only hang out in the same 10 square miles which no one would ever do. They get what is coming to them.

Well, that helps to make the show more exciting. It's a fictional show about zombies. How realistic should it be? :lol: If you don't like it, why do you watch it and comment on it? Usually if I don't like a show, I don't watch it and I don't know anything about it to comment on it.
So don't comment on it. In the real world sheeple don't wander around never wondering about what happened outside of their town. They would at least turn on a radio and try to figure out what their government is doing.

You always complain about how terrible the show is and the poor writing but you watch every single episode religiously :rofl:

I know. That's what I was trying to figure out. Why would you watch a show that you think is stupid? :dunno:

The cannibals? Lol. Why?

I know. That's what I was trying to figure out. Why would you watch a show that you think is stupid? :dunno:

He loves the show.

I thought Carol, but why the suspense? I tried to remember if there would be any minor character from the prison that might have survived and drew a blank. My best guess is Lennie James' character.

I thought Carol, but why the suspense? I tried to remember if there would be any minor character from the prison that might have survived and drew a blank. My best guess is Lennie James' character.

How about the Hispanic guy from the first season? or maybe someone new all together?

I considered them, and don't discount the possibility. As for somebody new, I don't think Daryl was gone long enough to warm up to a stranger he found in the night and invite them in. It was 4 or 5 hours tops.

Oh, one other complaint from the last episode.

So Stukey had just died and Tyrese just casually put a knife through his skull. I understand Tyrese is a big, strong guy, but seriously, why do the writers of this show (and I can only assume the comic) think that skulls are no stronger than cardboard? :rofl:

possum thinks ya oughtn't trust zombies...

... right when ya think dey gonna be yer buddy...

... dey'll take a big ol' chomp outta yer brain.

Forum List

Back