The Walking Dead Season 5

Seems like a good thread since it's dealing strictly with Season 5. I say we leave it as is, what say you all? Sgt_Gath

TWD is aweesome btw...big fan ;)

I'm honestly fine with leaving it as is. Like I said, I didn't even know there was another thread when I started mine.

Besides, this one's actually in the TV forum. :D

Oh goodie! I get to carry on with my two-timing! :lol:

You are dead to me, Chris! DEAD TO MEEEE!!!!
mad.gif

Well... Until next week's episode, at least.
lol.gif

I can't see the picture. :(

Which one? They were all smilies. lol

Right after "DEAD TO MEEEEE!!!," there is a green box. :)

I'm honestly fine with leaving it as is. Like I said, I didn't even know there was another thread when I started mine.

Besides, this one's actually in the TV forum. :D

mad.gif

lol.gif

Any better now?

mad.gif

mad.gif

lol.gif

Any better now?

mad.gif

Nope, still a green box! :confused-84: Maybe it's the website you're getting them from? Copyright issues maybe?

Or maybe it's something else? I don't really know. Lol!

mad.gif

lol.gif

Any better now?

mad.gif

Nope, still a green box! :confused-84: Maybe it's the website you're getting them from? Copyright issues maybe?

Lol. I dunno. I can see it fine on my computer.

In any case, it's not like you're missing anything particularly special. It's just that angry red smiley shaking his fist that I like to post sometimes.
lol.gif

Edit:

How about now?

mad.gif

Any better now?

mad.gif

In any case, it's not like you're missing anything particularly special. It's just that angry red smiley shaking his fist that I like to post sometimes.
lol.gif

Edit:

How about now?

View attachment 32855

Yup, now I see it just fine. That's weird.

Any better now?

mad.gif

lol.gif

Edit:

How about now?

View attachment 32855

Had to save it to my desktop and upload it directly from my computer. lol

I guess there was just something about the site that the board's software didn't like.
shrug.gif

Any better now?

mad.gif

lol.gif

Edit:

How about now?

View attachment 32855

I guess there was just something about the site that the board's software didn't like.
shrug.gif

I have problems with pictures occasionally. Sometimes it just will not let me post a pic, other times it will go dim after I post it or turn into a little box. I just assume that is because the website does not want you to copy their pictures. Actually, I know on some that is the issue. :) Anyway, I have to go to work. TTYL! Hope you have a good day! :bye1:

Any better now?

mad.gif

lol.gif

Edit:

How about now?

View attachment 32855

shrug.gif

I have problems with pictures occasionally. Sometimes it just will not let me post a pic, other times it will go dim after I post it or turn into a little box. I just assume that is because the website does not want you to copy their pictures. Actually, I know on some that is the issue. :) Anyway, I have to go to work. TTYL! Hope you have a good day! :bye1:

TTYL!
bye1.gif

I think they find an island and make that their home while the rest of the world slowly dies off from rot.

Damn. Sucks to be Bob right now.
icon_lol.gif

I wonder what's up with this preacher. There's no way he can be as sweet and innocent as he comes off.

Also, he mentioned having a "flock" at the beginning of the episode. Why did no one ask him where they went?

I think preacherman buried himself in the church and wouldn't let anyone in...and they all turned or died. He is a coward.

Keep in mind, the writers/producers already know how the show ends. What they're doing now is delaying the ending based on how many seasons they believe they can wring out of this.

In case you haven't looked at it this way, the show since way back when has just been a repetition of the same basic plotline rewritten in various scenarios,

the group goes until they come to some place that they settle into for awhile until it goes to shit, and then they fight their way out and move along.

In case you haven't looked at it this way, the show since way back when has just been a repetition of the same basic plotline rewritten in various scenarios,

the group goes until they come to some place that they settle into for awhile until it goes to shit, and then they fight their way out and move along.

Don't forget the psychopathic meglomaniacal leader of an opposing group that surfaces to challenge Rick's own leadership skills every couple of seasons either. lol

I thought the preacher was a wimp. I was so disappointed in his character. I don't see him being of much value to the group, other than letting them use his place.

Poor Bob!!! :eek-52:

Somehow, I don't think the preacher will last very long.
lol.gif

It was also interesting to see that Tyrese didn't actually kill that one guy.

Forum List

Back