The Virginia Killing Wasn't Racism

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2015-08-27-at-8.59.25-PM-550x596.png

According to Cornel West, it was a “Love Deficit.” The Leftist lunacy continues!

Read more @ Cornel West: Blame a ‘Love Deficit,’ Not Race, for WDBJ Shooting

That's I what said when all this first went down!!! Love Defict. But did anyone listen? Noooo...

Holy fuck.

I mean...we joke about what lefties hypothetically would say after incidents. But then they actually do it!!

If only others had loved him more. Not enough hot gay black love for him...in Southern Virginia. Go figure.

So can we blame other homos for not loving his fat ass?

The guy was batshit, he had 57 different mental problems. Racism wasn't one of the major ones.

But the guy did have racial problems in the mix.

Homosexuality was the prevailing mental illness. His racism was a byproduct. No other fat black gay men in Southern Virginia loved him enough.

Hell....I blame homos. If they would've loved him more...he wouldn't have done this.

And the fact they hand guns out to any moronic twit that applies for one..boggles the mind. That second Amendment isn't looking pretty. The NRA has to eat this conundrum up, with syrup on top. We NEED guns to protect ourselves from people that have ILLEGAL firearms? We NEED to carry a gun or get a body guard with a gun to protect us from the villains with guns? Insane logic. Wouldn't it be logical and direct to just ban all civilian ownership of guns, period? That seems the sane tact here.

And the fact they hand guns out to any moronic twit that applies for one..boggles the mind. That second Amendment isn't looking pretty. The NRA has to eat this conundrum up, with syrup on top. We NEED guns to protect ourselves from people that have ILLEGAL firearms? We NEED to carry a gun or get a body guard with a gun to protect us from the villains with guns? Insane logic. Wouldn't it be logical and direct to just ban all civilian ownership of guns, period? That seems the sane tact here.
You just lost me when you say criminals can have guns and my family can't.

YOU said that, I didn't. You lost yourself.

Send him off to the barrio where the mexicans can teach him all about acts of love.

K, same point. Apologies, because I'm bouncing between threads

You did say that though, if you are saying you want to ban all civilians from having guns. That is what youre asking for... criminals will have them, but we cant.

You did say that though, if you are saying you want to ban all civilians from having guns. That is what youre asking for... criminals will have them, but we cant.
Agree. Meet firepower with firepower.

Agree. Meet firepower with firepower.

I totally agree.

Why are the feds the only ones who should own guns?

That called a tyranny.

Dylann Roof and Vester Flanagan: Compare and Contrast!

Powerline ^ | August 27, 2015 | John Hinderaker
We now know that Vester Flanagan was a sort of mirror image of Dylann Roof: black instead of white, gay instead of straight, but like Roof a nut with a cause. Like Roof, Flanagan’s cause was race. Flanagan was race-obsessed and, like Roof, wanted to incite a race war. I agree with Hugh Hewitt that it is a mistake to pay attention to “manifestos” left behind by insane killers. It only encourages them. But if we are going to take seriously the ideology of lunatics, it must be a two-way street. Dylann Roof’s racist ideology was taken very seriously,...

Forum List

Back