Donald Trump should thank God every day for the Media!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every time this guy sneezes, the media breaks in and show's it. I'm watching Chris tonight and low and behold, Ol Donald the snake oil salesman is holding a fund raiser and we're forced to watch it. I wonder how many of the 3 million fellow contenders had fund raisers tonight?

Every time this guy sneezes, the media breaks in and show's it. I'm watching Chris tonight and low and behold, Ol Donald the snake oil salesman is holding a fund raiser and we're forced to watch it. I wonder how many of the 3 million fellow contenders had fund raisers tonight?
At least he's not looking at the possibility of a federal Indictment.

right on , right on , right on TRed . Thank God for the media in Trumps case !!

I agree! However, I can assure you that the media can (and likely will) turn on him just as quickly. Meanwhile, why not cover the biggest political ass ever and watch a fundraiser that Trump said ain't a fundraiser?

Just wondering Obi? Why would terrorists recommend voting for Democrats when it was the Republicans who allowed them to fly planes into the WTC? Think!!!! Before you put up idiotic nonsense. Just trying to help you not make an ass of yourself. You`re welcome.

Just wondering Obi? Why would terrorists recommend voting for Democrats when it was the Republicans who allowed them to fly planes into the WTC? Think!!!! Before you put up idiotic nonsense. Just trying to help you not make an ass of yourself. You`re welcome.
Clinton passed on Bin Laden.

Did you forget?

Clinton, Hours Before 9/11 Attack, Said He 'Could Have Killed' Bin Laden
Clinton 10 chances kill Osama Bin Laden | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

Did you forget?

There were no grounds to hold him at that time. Gomer ignored his PDB and allowed terrorists to kill 3,000 Americans. You can`t run from it.
The President's Daily Brief

Did you forget?

There were no grounds to hold him at that time. Gomer ignored his PDB and allowed terrorists to kill 3,000 Americans. You can`t run from it.
Clinton got the same PBT

Cl

Did you forget?

Clinton got the same PBT
Clinton wasn`t president August 6th 2001. You`re just pretending to be an ignoramus we hope but if not, find a passing third grader to read this to you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html

You mean he should thank Positive Thinking, right?

He certainly should. The media is giving him millions of dollars in free publicity. The media hangs on his every word. If a mosquito farts in Kentucky five media outlets will race one another to find out Trump's opinion on mosquito farts.

He is playing them like a violin and he's Stradavarius. Next month, he's going to be on the cover of Rolling Stone.

He certainly should. The media is giving him millions of dollars in free publicity. The media hangs on his every word. If a mosquito farts in Kentucky five media outlets will race one another to find out Trump's opinion on mosquito farts.

He is playing them like a violin and he's Stradavarius. Next month, he's going to be on the cover of Rolling Stone.

He is the king of diversion....nothing he says has any substance, its almost like watching a comedy act on stage. He gets his mindless minions all riled up on dissing anything female, liberal and Anti-everything that "some" people are against. He hates all these countries and then follows up with I love the hispanics, the chinese, I love blacks and women...I mean, the guy is beyond pathetic and just like Palin said all the right shit to the right crowd, Trump is following her play book to the T.

You mean he should thank Positive Thinking, right?
What the hell is positive? Unless you can give specifics on how your gonna do shit, anybody can promise you the moon, the question then becomes how we gonna get there? Trump is lying to you people like you wouldn't believe....How the hell is gonna convince Wall Street who makes its trillions off of cheap labor outsourcing our jobs, to come back to this country where we're now discussing raising the minimum wage? No way in hell they're gonna want to pay decent wages to labor in this country when they can get shit for pennies on the dollar. The only reason Mexican manufactoring isn't working because a few feet away, ie in america, they can make more money, that's why GE brought their appliance lines back to the states....you can't cheat them people on wages, they're next door.

Bengazi anyone....you people pile onto bs crap like flies flock to a pile of shit

LOL

I agree! However, I can assure you that the media can (and likely will) turn on him just as quickly. Meanwhile, why not cover the biggest political ass ever and watch a fundraiser that Trump said ain't a fundraiser?

All politicians, average guys, etc...all fall prey to big money and Trump will be no different.

Forum List

Back