The Virginia Killing Wasn't Racism

Jefferson could never have imagined the firepower we have available. Flintlock rifles, that was what the second Amendment was about. Maybe the Constitution needs to change and progress with the times. Now we get kids shooting up schools, and the road rage assholes, workplace shootings, things like that. I doubt The founding fathers had any of that in mind.
Of course they did. They had 9 year olds carrying guns.

John Adams said that the Constitution was written only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other.

They gave us a right. It was up to us to use that right with wisdom. We didn't.

Jefferson could never have imagined the firepower we have available. Flintlock rifles, that was what the second Amendment was about. Maybe the Constitution needs to change and progress with the times. Now we get kids shooting up schools, and the road rage assholes, workplace shootings, things like that. I doubt The founding fathers had any of that in mind.
Of course they did. They had 9 year olds carrying guns.

John Adams said that the Constitution was written only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other.

They gave us a right. It was up to us to use that right with wisdom. We didn't.
That was based on muzzle loading flintlock rifles that took twenty seconds or more to reload. Against the king of England's redcoats with the same firepower. NOT AR15s used to shoot up school kids. Things have changed a tad since 1776.

People that love guns so much that they can't see the overall harm they do, that scares me. You scare me, you write me off as a crazy lib. But I won't use a gun to attack you or your loved ones. I won't kill preschoolers or walk into my workplace and slay fellow workers with a gun, that is what you people do. You are scary as hell. THAT is the kind of thing gun people DO. I will NEVER own a firearm, EVER.
Idiot. I have four guns, all loaded and ready for idiots like you wanting to break in my house. Idiots like you think that banning guns will stop gun crime. You are stupid beyond compare.
I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, get that through your thick skull. People like you, WITH guns, they are the threat here, and you bloody well know it. YOU pose a bigger threat to yourself, or your family. One of your kids, they could end up shooting themselves accidentally, or even YOU might have mental break down and kill yourself and your family. I have no gun, I am no threat to anyone. What is so intimidating about NOT having a firearm?
Wrong retard, get that through your pea brain. You libtards are Americas enemy. Remember the second ammendment? It's an American thing, don't like it leave my country commie.
You feel empowered calling me names? If it makes you feel better, go for it. I am no threat to you, people like you are the threat here. And you must sense that. I will never own a gun, and I don't wish you any harm.
I am not a threat. Commie libtards who rail against the Constitution are the enemy.
Nice. But at least libtard commies haven't shot a bunch of little kids in a preschool, the pro gunners, you can put another notch on your guns. All those little kids were victims to guns. Those kids of the Sandy Hook massacre should have been armed? Five year olds need like a 50. Desert Eagle tucked in their back pack? A Uzi in their luch bag? Or a armed guard with massive firepower? I don't think so, you pro gunners are NUTZ.

And the fact they hand guns out to any moronic twit that applies for one..boggles the mind. That second Amendment isn't looking pretty. The NRA has to eat this conundrum up, with syrup on top. We NEED guns to protect ourselves from people that have ILLEGAL firearms? We NEED to carry a gun or get a body guard with a gun to protect us from the villains with guns? Insane logic. Wouldn't it be logical and direct to just ban all civilian ownership of guns, period? That seems the sane tact here.

Bad guys will always get guns. Fact.
Bad guys love it when their victims are unarmed. Fact.
Good guys should always be allowed to arm themselves. Fact.

Idiot. I have four guns, all loaded and ready for idiots like you wanting to break in my house. Idiots like you think that banning guns will stop gun crime. You are stupid beyond compare.
I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, get that through your thick skull. People like you, WITH guns, they are the threat here, and you bloody well know it. YOU pose a bigger threat to yourself, or your family. One of your kids, they could end up shooting themselves accidentally, or even YOU might have mental break down and kill yourself and your family. I have no gun, I am no threat to anyone. What is so intimidating about NOT having a firearm?
Wrong retard, get that through your pea brain. You libtards are Americas enemy. Remember the second ammendment? It's an American thing, don't like it leave my country commie.
You feel empowered calling me names? If it makes you feel better, go for it. I am no threat to you, people like you are the threat here. And you must sense that. I will never own a gun, and I don't wish you any harm.
I am not a threat. Commie libtards who rail against the Constitution are the enemy.
Nice. But at least libtard commies haven't shot a bunch of little kids in a preschool, the pro gunners, you can put another notch on your guns. All those little kids were victims to guns. Those kids of the Sandy Hook massacre should have been armed? Five year olds need like a 50. Desert Eagle tucked in their back pack? A Uzi in their luch bag? Or a armed guard with massive firepower? I don't think so, you pro gunners are NUTZ.
I'm willing to bet that you've never had a gun stuck in your face or even know someone who has been shot. Unfortunately I live in a part of the country where violent crime is rampant and criminals have guns. I'm not one to sit here and bash your opinion, but banning guns for all law abiding citizens would never work. There are already too many within the borders, and to top that, the black market for firearms is a billion dollar industry in America. I do agree that new laws need to be implemented in order to keep the "wrong people" from owning guns, but an outright ban is ludicrous.

You are an lib idiot. Go away commie retard.

Forum List

Back