The Virginia Killing Wasn't Racism

And the fact they hand guns out to any moronic twit that applies for one..boggles the mind. That second Amendment isn't looking pretty. The NRA has to eat this conundrum up, with syrup on top. We NEED guns to protect ourselves from people that have ILLEGAL firearms? We NEED to carry a gun or get a body guard with a gun to protect us from the villains with guns? Insane logic. Wouldn't it be logical and direct to just ban all civilian ownership of guns, period? That seems the sane tact here.
You just lost me when you say criminals can have guns and my family can't.
YOU said that, I didn't. You lost yourself.
You did say that though, if you are saying you want to ban all civilians from having guns. That is what youre asking for... criminals will have them, but we cant.
What I want is irrelevant. Does it make sense to just give firearms to anyone period? And the resultant paranoia from bad guys with firearms because of the lax laws, don't you think this is a vicious cycle? Self perpetuating and we need to END that. Please.

Jefferson could never have imagined the firepower we have available. Flintlock rifles, that was what the second Amendment was about. Maybe the Constitution needs to change and progress with the times. Now we get kids shooting up schools, and the road rage assholes, workplace shootings, things like that. I doubt The founding fathers had any of that in mind.

7bb9590062dbce3e4bb35a5f2b90dc897d4f2016fd84b4e7dce89bc754b582af.jpg

Talking guns here, not fertilizer or pressure cooker bombs.We don't have the right to bare explosives. Still, the NRA demands we all have armed guards or needs be carry firearms ourselves to justify this madness. No, I say, enough. I WILL NOT CARRY A GUN period. Enough is enough.

Talking guns here, not fertilizer or pressure cooker bombs.We don't have the right to bare explosives. Still, the NRA demands we all have armed guards or needs be carry firearms ourselves to justify this madness. No, I say, enough. I WILL NOT CARRY A GUN period. Enough is enough.

No one is forcing you to defend yourself, honey.

Jefferson could never have imagined the firepower we have available. Flintlock rifles, that was what the second Amendment was about. Maybe the Constitution needs to change and progress with the times. Now we get kids shooting up schools, and the road rage assholes, workplace shootings, things like that. I doubt The founding fathers had any of that in mind.
Do you know anyone who owns a cannon? Those do a lot more damage than a glock, and they existed in his day. Jefferson knew plenty.

Last edited:
Do you know anyone who owns a cannon? Those do a lot more damage than a glock, and they existed in his day. Jefferson knew plenty.

A 12 gauge shot gun is a cannon of sorts, loaded with 00 buck it can leave an impression on a person.

If you want to protect yourself with a cannon, go for it. It might be amusing to see a bank robber or mugger, let alone some law abiding person toting around a CANNON. When the constitution was written, there was no machine guns or semi auto rifles or concealable machine pistols. Extended clips, none of that. The Right to bare arms was about muzzle loaders for militia men to fend off the kings army, not to enable mentally ill people with thousand rounds and automatic rifles to shoot little kids in a preschool. Shame on the NRA. There was a song lyric from the sixties :" Something wrong here, a man with a gun tells me to beware". Right.

Last edited:
And the fact they hand guns out to any moronic twit that applies for one..boggles the mind. That second Amendment isn't looking pretty. The NRA has to eat this conundrum up, with syrup on top. We NEED guns to protect ourselves from people that have ILLEGAL firearms? We NEED to carry a gun or get a body guard with a gun to protect us from the villains with guns? Insane logic. Wouldn't it be logical and direct to just ban all civilian ownership of guns, period? That seems the sane tact here.
No, what is insane and retarded is saying we need to ban all civilian ownership of guns. Retarded lib logic.

No, what is insane and retarded is saying we need to ban all civilian ownership of guns. Retarded lib logic.
People that love guns so much that they can't see the overall harm they do, that scares me. You scare me, you write me off as a crazy lib. But I won't use a gun to attack you or your loved ones. I won't kill preschoolers or walk into my workplace and slay fellow workers with a gun, that is what you people do. You are scary as hell. THAT is the kind of thing gun people DO. I will NEVER own a firearm, EVER.

People that love guns so much that they can't see the overall harm they do, that scares me. You scare me, you write me off as a crazy lib. But I won't use a gun to attack you or your loved ones. I won't kill preschoolers or walk into my workplace and slay fellow workers with a gun, that is what you people do. You are scary as hell. THAT is the kind of thing gun people DO. I will NEVER own a firearm, EVER.
Idiot. I have four guns, all loaded and ready for idiots like you wanting to break in my house. Idiots like you think that banning guns will stop gun crime. You are stupid beyond compare.

Idiot. I have four guns, all loaded and ready for idiots like you wanting to break in my house. Idiots like you think that banning guns will stop gun crime. You are stupid beyond compare.
I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, get that through your thick skull. People like you, WITH guns, they are the threat here, and you bloody well know it. YOU pose a bigger threat to yourself, or your family. One of your kids, they could end up shooting themselves accidentally, or even YOU might have mental break down and kill yourself and your family. I have no gun, I am no threat to anyone. What is so intimidating about NOT having a firearm?

I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, get that through your thick skull. People like you, WITH guns, they are the threat here, and you bloody well know it. YOU pose a bigger threat to yourself, or your family. One of your kids, they could end up shooting themselves accidentally, or even YOU might have mental break down and kill yourself and your family. I have no gun, I am no threat to anyone. What is so intimidating about NOT having a firearm?
Wrong retard, get that through your pea brain. You libtards are Americas enemy. Remember the second ammendment? It's an American thing, don't like it leave my country commie.

Wrong retard, get that through your pea brain. You libtards are Americas enemy. Remember the second ammendment? It's an American thing, don't like it leave my country commie.
You feel empowered calling me names? If it makes you feel better, go for it. I am no threat to you, people like you are the threat here. And you must sense that. I will never own a gun, and I don't wish you any harm.

You feel empowered calling me names? If it makes you feel better, go for it. I am no threat to you, people like you are the threat here. And you must sense that. I will never own a gun, and I don't wish you any harm.
I am not a threat. Commie libtards who rail against the Constitution are the enemy.

Forum List

Back