The view from LONDON...democracy doesnt work in the US.

Wow, they dont fear death?

That is what life is.... a fear of mortality. People create myths .. ie Religion... to avoid facing the reality of their mortality.

Marines are no different from anyone else.

As for Benny Hill... as i said it was a 1970s comedy for thickoes... Sun readers no doubt.

Democracy doesnt work in uneducated nations... its fine for Germany, italy, france, former eastern bloc... where education is valued and universal... but it doesnt work in the US..... too many uneducated fatties.

<yawn>

you're really not very good at this, Mickey.

Wow, they dont fear death?

That is what life is.... a fear of mortality. People create myths .. ie Religion... to avoid facing the reality of their mortality.

Marines are no different from anyone else.

And what would you know about it? What’s the closest you’ve been to the front line? Your TV from the comfort of your armchair?

Of course everyone knows fear, even marines. The difference is, that marine training, amongst other things, instills a state of mind that enables us to use fear to advantage.

Fear is not to be feared. Fear is edge. Fear keeps you on your toes. Fear keeps one eye open when you sleep. Fear adds caution to courage. Conquer fear and fear is not your foe. FEAR IS YOUR FRIEND.

Yes, we know fear, but we never shit ourselves.

As for Benny Hill... as i said it was a 1970s comedy for thickoes... Sun readers no doubt.

No, you said he was never popular in Britain. Changing your tune in the face of evidence eh.

No doubt your kind would regard almost everyone else as a thickoe. It comes from the chip you seem to carry on your shoulder. What is it? Are you vertically challenged, or do you have an undersized dick?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
And what would you know about it? What’s the closest you’ve been to the front line? Your TV from the comfort of your armchair?

Of course everyone knows fear, even marines. The difference is, that marine training, amongst other things, instills a state of mind that enables us to use fear to advantage.

Fear is not to be feared. Fear is edge. Fear keeps you on your toes. Fear keeps one eye open when you sleep. Fear adds caution to courage. Conquer fear and fear is not your foe. FEAR IS YOUR FRIEND.

Yes, we know fear, but we never shit ourselves.

No, you said he was never popular in Britain. Changing your tune in the face of evidence eh.

No doubt your kind would regard almost everyone else as a thickoe. It comes from the chip you seem to carry on your shoulder. What is it? Are you vertically challenged, or do you have an undersized dick?

Too many movies darling.

Fear is zzzzzzz

US marines these days...bomb and hide....so what have they to be frightened off?

Suicide from their guilt perhaps?.... its harsh and i dont blame the individual marines...but the crimes that they are asked to perpetrate are hideous.

You are as much a marine as i am a belly dancer.

6'3 and eyes of green baby....200 lbs... and i fear death...but dont hide in fantasy such as adam and jesus.

Ps Benny Hill was never popular in the UK....only in retarded nations.

Last edited:
Here's one of the images one gets when one types in "Fat Englishmen" into google"

588599110_3a0378114c.jpg

Say, Mickey, you're so right. Those guys obviously are Oxford or possibly Cambridge Dons, right?​

Remember that age-old adage I just made up:​

You can't judge a book by its blubber.

Last edited:
Here's one of the images one gets when one types in "Fat Englishmen" into google"

588599110_3a0378114c.jpg

Say, Mickey, you're so right. Those guys obviously are Oxford or possibly Cambridge Dons, right?​

Remember that age-old adage I just made up:​

You can't judge a book by its blubber.

I would have thought Mickey was taller
go figure

Too many movies darling.

Fear is zzzzzzz

US marines these days...bomb and hide....so what have they to be frightened off?

Man, you really are a lot dumber than I first gave you credit for. Since you obviously don't know, allow me to educate you.

ROYAL MARINES are part of the ROYAL NAVY. That's British, not American. Failed to engage brain again.:badgrin:

Ps Benny Hill was never popular in the UK....only in retarded nations.

Don't make yourself look more stupid still. The facts have been produced and are indisputable. By denying them you remove the last remnants of any credibility you may have had.

Man, you really are a lot dumber than I first gave you credit for. Since you obviously don't know, allow me to educate you.

ROYAL MARINES are part of the ROYAL NAVY. That's British, not American. Failed to engage brain again.:badgrin:

Don't make yourself look more stupid still. The facts have been produced and are indisputable. By denying them you remove the last remnants of any credibility you may have had.

Sorry about the Royal marines...but your posts were of such poor quality..that i didnt really read them thoroughly.

As for BH... as i said.. i dont believe in democracy for the UK or the US...too many uneducated thickoes. Sun readers in my mind are not worthy of a vote...so popularity amongst these dregs doesnt count in my mind.

Not one intelligent person in the uk found Benny Hill slapstick yawning funny.

Sorry about the Royal marines...but your posts were of such poor quality..that i didnt really read them thoroughly.

You obviously read nothing thoroughly! That's why your posts are so flaky and full of bullshit.

Not one intelligent person in the uk found Benny Hill slapstick yawning funny.

Does that mean you did:D

Yes, well it's quite natural for someone with your arrogance to feel superior to most others.

Where's the evidence of, what you call intelligent people, not finding him funny?

In a capitalist obsessed country, education is extremely specialized. So even though Americans are highly educated in their specialty, they are usually ignorant about everything else. This feeds the economy, but politically, for any given subject, the vast majority are uneducated.

Many 'liberal' political views are actually the viewpoint of the tiny minority of experts in that subject. This leaves the vast majority vulnerable to simplistic, idiotic viewpoints promoted by special interests which usually use the Republican party as their mouthpiece.

"Free Market" is a great example. We are told that we are free. We love anything that has the word "free" in it and will quickly accept it as all goodness. Almost nobody in America knows any of the details of free market theory, what exactly Friedman meant, nor even who Keynes was or what his economic theories were. Even people that major in economics are taught to accept 'Free Market' theory as fact - if they don't they simply won't graduate. If they do, they will get high paying jobs that are controlled by the wealthy. A carot and stick approach. The fact that free market theory is economics for and by the wealthy doesn't bother them, 'cause if they go along with it, they will be wealthy and so they don't really care. The 'General Welfare' clause of the U.S. Constitution is either ignored or loathed by the economists of this country.

Broad based education is called "A good liberal education". Usually the only schools that offer this type of education are in the Northeast and cost a fortune to attend. The people that have had a broad education are known as 'elitists'.

The most amazing result of this is that due to the unbridled greed of the wealthy, America is on the verge of collapse. If they had a broad based education, they would know that we are following the same path as the late Roman and British Empires: We are over extended militarily and running a deficit beyond our governments means. The economic benefits of our 'empire' go to a tiny minority of super-wealthy individuals, who have decided that government and taxes are their enemy.

They are too shortsighted to realize that the U.S. Government is the basis for the entire Western civilization's economy. When and if the U.S. government goes bankrupt, they will immediately be impovershed. They love to call it "MY hard earned money" (as though the working class doesn't work hard), but they are too self-centered and shortsighted to even look at their money and notice who's picture is on it and who's signature it is that makes it valid.

You obviously read nothing thoroughly! That's why your posts are so flaky and full of bullshit.

Does that mean you did:D

Yes, well it's quite natural for someone with your arrogance to feel superior to most others.

Where's the evidence of, what you call intelligent people, not finding him funny?

Sometimes BH struck me as funny.

Sometimes the Three Stooges are funny.

But that damned Teaberry Shuffle background music he played in a lot of his skits that most annoyed me.

What were adam and eve's children's names? Did they have any daughters and were they black or chinese?

What a surprise! You can't support your position so you decide to start asking questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Typical tactic of someone who is all talk but cant back up crap.

We are definitely looking at a brilliant intellectual here guys!

In a capitalist obsessed country, education is extremely specialized. So even though Americans are highly educated in their specialty, they are usually ignorant about everything else. This feeds the economy, but politically, for any given subject, the vast majority are uneducated.

As is so in evidence on boards like these. Obviously intelligent people, often people paid well in technical fields, who clearly don't know doodle-sqwuat about society generally, and worse..who DON"T want to know, either.

Because in the knowing, they'd have to admit one thing few of them want to admit..that much of the fortune has to do simply with the fact that they are servants to the cprporations which are bankrupting this nation.

So, instead of being patriots, they are what? Government hating libertopians.

Many 'liberal' political views are actually the viewpoint of the tiny minority of experts in that subject.

I don't actually think the viewpoints of liberalism are in such a tiny minority. You don't need to be carpenter to know the table wobbles.

This leaves the vast majority vulnerable to simplistic, idiotic viewpoints promoted by special interests which usually use the Republican party as their mouthpiece.

The Republican party knows how to use gun control, abortion, gays and religion to keep at least most of its middle class supporters in line, that's for damned sure.

"Free Market" is a great example. We are told that we are free. We love anything that has the word "free" in it and will quickly accept it as all goodness.

FREE trade being the best example extant.

Almost nobody in America knows any of the details of free market theory, what exactly Friedman meant, nor even who Keynes was or what his economic theories were.

Of course they don't. And few of them WANT to know, either.

Some people imagine that there once was some mythical economy that was laisse fair, for example, and if only those nasty liberals hadn't screwed it up, we'd all be so much better off.

Even people that major in economics are taught to accept 'Free Market' theory as fact - if they don't they simply won't graduate. If they do, they will get high paying jobs that are controlled by the wealthy. A carot and stick approach.

Let me tell ya, it isn't JUST economists living under that almost invisible system of power and control, either.

The fact that free market theory is economics for and by the wealthy doesn't bother them, 'cause if they go along with it, they will be wealthy and so they don't really care.

People, not so surprisingly, seldom bite the hand that feeds them.

The 'General Welfare' clause of the U.S. Constitution is either ignored or loathed by the economists of this country.

Unless they can construe it to mean something that works our for their masters, of course.

Broad based education is called "A good liberal education". Usually the only schools that offer this type of education are in the Northeast and cost a fortune to attend. The people that have had a broad education are known as 'elitists'.

Or worse...they're known as intellectuals.

The most amazing result of this is that due to the unbridled greed of the wealthy, America is on the verge of collapse. If they had a broad based education, they would know that we are following the same path as the late Roman and British Empires: We are over extended militarily and running a deficit beyond our governments means. The economic benefits of our 'empire' go to a tiny minority of super-wealthy individuals, who have decided that government and taxes are their enemy.

You studied history didn't you?

Poor sod. Now you're condemned to watch as those who didn't study their history relive it.

They are too shortsighted to realize that the U.S. Government is the basis for the entire Western civilization's economy. When and if the U.S. government goes bankrupt, they will immediately be impovershed.

What they truly don't realize is how impoverished they ALREADY are by the system.

They love to call it "MY hard earned money" (as though the working class doesn't work hard), but they are too self-centered and shortsighted to even look at their money and notice who's picture is on it and who's signature it is that makes it valid.

I am happy to be a Delta.

Thank goodness I'm not an Epsilon.

Last edited:
BEnny hill...hahaha...sums you up. It was never popular in the UK..and only on tv here in the 1970s... it was however the only braindead slapstick comedy that was ever appreciated in the US... any of the intelligent regular British comedy would no doubt have flopped in the United states of adam and eve.

I'm sorry Mr. Collins, In all the advice I have given you, you seem to pick out Benny Hill, Does this mean that the ability to comprehend the meaning of the sacrifice of your fellow countrymen is a bit above your head? Or perhaps the books without the big picutres would be a little tough as well? So you needed to pick out something you could relate too perhaps? Well let me see if I can be of some assistance for you, Vlad , who I am sure is a hero of your's and that other poster in this thread would be the new PM of that wonderful country to your east, you know the one, the one that used to have the big red flag and those wonderful bread lines that everyone looked so forward too. It's that nirvana all brought to life right before your very eye's. I'm sure they have lot's of flights at Gatwick heading that way. You may want to long for those bread lines when your choking down that next Big Mac as your entering the tube there in London and telling all your friends how much you hate your own soldiers and the US so you can look cool it's an idea. I do have a suggestion though, perhaps if you can scrape some of that Govt. assistance money together that people like the Royal Marines and the SAS are out there daily defending your right to get, take a ride to the Somme American Cemetary in Bony, France and thank your countrymen and your own for giving you the ability to be so cool unlike the rest of is.

Also, for the other poster, who seems to think that western, "free market" idea's and governments are bad. I have a wonderful idea for you too. I am sure, that there is plenty of room on that plane to Moscow and when you get there for your government assigned 1 bedroom apartment tell your 14 roomates I said hi would you?

I'm sorry Mr. Collins, In all the advice I have given you, you seem to pick out Benny Hill, Does this mean that the ability to comprehend the meaning of the sacrifice of your fellow countrymen is a bit above your head? Or perhaps the books without the big picutres would be a little tough as well? So you needed to pick out something you could relate too perhaps? Well let me see if I can be of some assistance for you, Vlad , who I am sure is a hero of your's and that other poster in this thread would be the new PM of that wonderful country to your east, you know the one, the one that used to have the big red flag and those wonderful bread lines that everyone looked so forward too. It's that nirvana all brought to life right before your very eye's. I'm sure they have lot's of flights at Gatwick heading that way. You may want to long for those bread lines when your choking down that next Big Mac as your entering the tube there in London and telling all your friends how much you hate your own soldiers and the US so you can look cool it's an idea. I do have a suggestion though, perhaps if you can scrape some of that Govt. assistance money together that people like the Royal Marines and the SAS are out there daily defending your right to get, take a ride to the Somme American Cemetary in Bony, France and thank your countrymen and your own for giving you the ability to be so cool unlike the rest of is.

Also, for the other poster, who seems to think that western, "free market" idea's and governments are bad. I have a wonderful idea for you too. I am sure, that there is plenty of room on that plane to Moscow and when you get there for your government assigned 1 bedroom apartment tell your 14 roomates I said hi would you?

You are extremely weird mate. Have you ever sought help?

Also, your english is so poor that it is very difficult to comprehend....is it your first language?

I have highlighted some of the numerous mistakes that my 5 year old nephew would be utterly ashamed to have made.

I rest and close my case about the state of education in the US.

You simply cannot have a serious debate with these people... All you can do is pity them......and try hard not to laugh at them.

You are extremely weird mate. Have you ever sought help?

Also, your english is so poor that it is very difficult to comprehend....is it your first language?

I have highlighted some of the numerous mistakes that my 5 year old nephew would be utterly ashamed to have made.

I rest and close my case about the state of education in the US.

You simply cannot have a serious debate with these people... All you can do is pity them......and try hard not to laugh at them.

I'll tell you what mate, when it comes to the subject of laughter you are an outstanding success. Dare I say, even better than Benny Hill. After all, it's not many who can claim to have had a whole forum laughing at their inane attempts at intelligent discussion.

Still, I suppose it comes naturally to someone who has the misfortune of having to constantly talk out of his arse.

Last edited:
What about the Vardy schools? I have called you out on this. Refer to post 95 for the quote of yours to which I am addressing my Q.

Separately, your black-and-white caricature of the US is disturbingly reminiscent of Bush terminology. Of the two demographics you have described through this thread, which demographic would you say thinks more in black and white? Does it not concern you that you share this quality with that demographic?

Forum List

Back