The value of slavery?

No he should take the case to the government and sue for reparations.

The absolute worst thing about slavery is that it brought malignant pieces of shit like you to our shores.

If I had my way your genetic garbage would have been cannibalized 400 years ago by whatever tribe sold them to the arab traders instead.

Fertilizer
will be your greatest accomplishment.

That is "the absolute worst thing about slavery"? :cuckoo:

I reckon I could have worded it different.

The worst consequence of slavery is that it resulted in that piece of shit not being cannibalized generations ago. As a result, the option to sell assholes like him to arab and portugese merchants in exchange for rum allows a piece of shit like him to steal our oxygen.

Otherwise his nitrogen would be used by some vegetation right now.

The worst thing about slavery is that it is still practiced all over the world, but our bed wetting leftist oxygen thieves like to pretend it only happened here, and we didn't fight a war to end it.

And that’s just the 20th century. If you go beyond that—to include all stolen income from the revolution to secession—the balance falls deep into the red. In 1860, translated to today’s terms, slaves represented a staggering $10 trillion in wealth, an incredible sum. If you include compound interest—to represent the compounding plunder of the next century—you are left with an implausibly large amount of money.

Adjusting for inflation and then compounding interest?

Holy double-counting Batman!!!

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery and did leave out the years from 1641 unril1776 when blacks were slaves you really have nothing to say.
Go to the countries in Africa that sold the slaves in the first place. If you are so intent on someone paying ( I don't believe anyone should ) , they are the most responsible. The U.S. shouldn't give a dime

Nope. The case is to be taken to the US government.

Or The Hague.

The absolute worst thing about slavery is that it brought malignant pieces of shit like you to our shores.

If I had my way your genetic garbage would have been cannibalized 400 years ago by whatever tribe sold them to the arab traders instead.

Fertilizer will be your greatest accomplishment.

That is "the absolute worst thing about slavery"? :cuckoo:

I reckon I could have worded it different.

The worst consequence of slavery is that it resulted in that piece of shit not being cannibalized generations ago. As a result, the option to sell assholes like him to arab and portugese merchants in exchange for rum allows a piece of shit like him to steal our oxygen.

Otherwise his nitrogen would be used by some vegetation right now.

The worst thing about slavery is that it is still practiced all over the world, but our bed wetting leftist oxygen thieves like to pretend it only happened here, and we didn't fight a war to end it.

Excuses.

Andrew Johnson, the FIRST democrat to lie to you. Started the poll tax and Jim Crowe.
You can collect from the DNC as I don't owe you a dime.

The lie is bi partisan.

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote
Andrew Johnson HAD your mule and your 40 and TOOK it away. if YOU hurry you MIGHT still be able to get YOUR Mule! He sold YOUR 40, and shit like that happens in the DNC Mule party.

Excuses.

And that’s just the 20th century. If you go beyond that—to include all stolen income from the revolution to secession—the balance falls deep into the red. In 1860, translated to today’s terms, slaves represented a staggering $10 trillion in wealth, an incredible sum. If you include compound interest—to represent the compounding plunder of the next century—you are left with an implausibly large amount of money.

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery and did leave out the years from 1641 unril1776 when blacks were slaves you really have nothing to say.
They were IMMIGRANTs on 17th century welfare.

Excuses.

Excuses.
Look you dumb fuck Johnson had the vets from the war killed, shot down in the streets in front of the capitial.
HE did it so he would not have to pay them. Where is their money you fuckin racist? How about what they EARNED? Democrats DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS, not to blacks, whites, native Americans or Asians.
THEY DON'T PAY THEIR FUCKIN BILLS!

Excuses.
Look you dumb fuck Johnson had the vets from the war killed, shot down in the streets in front of the capitial.
HE did it so he would not have to pay them. Where is their money you fuckin racist? How about what they EARNED? Democrats DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS, not to blacks, whites, native Americans or Asians.

Excuses. That was in the1800s. Your party is so fucked up by its current racsim that you keep trying to cite events from the 1800's to try fooling people about what your party stands for today.

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery

Adjust for inflation or use compound interest, don't do both, idiot.

Jews came here after WWII, poor as dirt.
No excuse.
The Jewish people for the most part are not of "African descent". In other words, they're not black therefore they are not a part of the designated class whose rights were legislated away.
Doesn’t matter. Many races have come to the U.S. and have succeeded without help. They weren’t thought of or considered in the constitution. Your argument is hallow.

Excuses.

Excuses. That was in the1800s. Your party is so fucked up by its current racsim that you keep trying to cite events from the 1800's to try fooling people about what your party stands for today.
You make money and give to your local Small Business Authority and the Republicans will love you.
Their favorite color is green; just like the Democrats favorite color.

Your post just blew your argument away.
You seem to be really confused about what was being discussed.

I don't know why you're attempting to compare the cessation of reparation benefits upon death of a holocaust surviver with the erroneous concept that the death of an employee terminates all finanical obligations to said worker by his employer. My comment that just because someone is deceased that their earned wages and/or other benefits are no longer owed was an aside and not the basis for an argument for reparations. In fact I haven't actually made an argument for reparations yet.

Your post just blew your argument away.
You seem to be really confused about what was being discussed.

I don't know why you're attempting to compare the cessation of reparation benefits upon death of a holocaust surviver with the erroneous concept that the death of an employee terminates all finanical obligations to said worker by his employer. My comment that just because someone is deceased that their earned wages and/or other benefits are no longer owed was an aside and not the basis for an argument for reparations. In fact I haven't actually made an argument for reparations yet.
I'm not confused...
Read your post.
Read my post.
Read your post.
You didn't even read what you posted.
Read it like an attorney would read it and you'll see it blows your first post into the dust bin.

The facts are:
Some racist assholes traded with some assholes from africa, and got humans.
This was practiced all over the world. If we didnt get them, someone else was going to.
At the same time this was going on, americans were enslaved as well.
That part of the world STILL has around 20m slaves.
Several hundred thousand people died over slavery.
This was over 150 years ago. No one alive suffered from slavery, nor had slaves.
Blacks also owned blacks.
Sure, our govt still fucked with blacks after that. Thats what govts do!
Most blacks vote democrat. They love big govt. In fact, some are willing to hurt others over it.
Govts in africa fuck with people too.
A small centralized govt is PROGRESSIVE
So do you REALLY hate being controlled?!?
In the end, you need to grow the fuck up. No one owes blacks anything.
At this point, you are causing your own problems.
The end.

The facts are:
This was practiced all over the world. If we didnt get them, someone else was going to.
This was over 150 years ago. No one alive suffered from slavery, nor had slaves.
Most blacks vote democrat. They love big govt. In fact, some are willing to hurt others over it.
The end.
You get 10 stars **********

The facts are:
The end.
You get 10 stars **********
There aren’t enough accolades. These whiners are ridiculous

The value of lost wages to a dead person is $0 USD
Completely untrue. Wages owed at the time of death are still owed to the decedant's estate or benficiary.
And am asking about wages owed at the time of death of someone held as a slave in the US at the time of his/her death, plus interest. Part of the question addresses how much interest.

If a descendant of a slave wants to recover lost wages he should track down the descendants of the slave owner and sue for the back pay with interest. I never owned a slave, I am against slavery and I am not going to pay the price for the sins of others.

Sure why not. Good luck, lol.

If a descendant of a slave wants to recover lost wages he should track down the descendants of the slave owner and sue for the back pay with interest. I never owned a slave, I am against slavery and I am not going to pay the price for the sins of others.

Stop begging.

Whites have begged now for 242 years.
Begged for what?

Everything you have today.

I haven’t begged for anything. I have paid for all that I have. Never got a government check.

Forum List

Back