The value of slavery?

All of his arguments are disconnected.

He is disconnected, dave p...
He’s something. Not sure if it’s animal vegetable or mineral. But whatever it is, it isn’t smart!

The chickenshit that has me on ignore because he's too scared to debate says what?
Not afraid.a nobody like you scares no one,I took you off ignore because the comedies on network television can’t match your comedy ignorance. Not to mention your hatred abject racism or silliness. I. It’s al, that please keep it up because you are truly hilarious.

He’s something. Not sure if it’s animal vegetable or mineral. But whatever it is, it isn’t smart!

The chickenshit that has me on ignore because he's too scared to debate says what?
Debating you is so simple. You are so easy to combate because your ideals are simplistic and comprised of ignorance. Please bring it on jr. I could send in my 12 year old part time to debunk your racist, juvinile, ignorant misinformed narrrative. In the meantime my wife and I will be enjoying a very nice meal at I’ll Gabiano in Miami laughing at you petulant tirades.

Na. Not even close.
It’s fun to watch a neophyte racist try to make a name for himself go down in flames on a daily basis.

It is fun to watch you go down in flames like the coward you are.
I’m flying high,you however have gone sub terainiane with your ignorant ideology.

Not afraid.a nobody like you scares no one,I took you off ignore because the comedies on network television can’t match your comedy ignorance. Not to mention your hatred abject racism or silliness. I. It’s al, that please keep it up because you are truly hilarious.

Dave, you're another empty bowl. So prove my racism, not by your standards, but by the true definition of racist.

And that’s just the 20th century. If you go beyond that—to include all stolen income from the revolution to secession—the balance falls deep into the red. In 1860, translated to today’s terms, slaves represented a staggering $10 trillion in wealth, an incredible sum. If you include compound interest—to represent the compounding plunder of the next century—you are left with an implausibly large amount of money.

Adjusting for inflation and then compounding interest?

Holy double-counting Batman!!!

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery and did leave out the years from 1641 unril1776 when blacks were slaves you really have nothing to say.

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery

Adjust for inflation or use compound interest, don't do both, idiot.

Well he did it. If you have a problem with it, you have his name. Man up, go to him and bitch.

Why would I have a problem with his terrible math?
He's never going to see a dollar of reparations either.

His math is fine. And like I said, you can talk all your white boy bolo bullshit about what you're not going to pay, but the day will come that you will pay. No you won't pay reparations but when that payment is due, you will wish you had. Pray that you are not alive when that day comes.
White boy. Who’s the racist. No one will pay because it isn’t deserved. Period

Debating you is so simple. You are so easy to combate because your ideals are simplistic and comprised of ignorance. Please bring it on jr. I could send in my 12 year old part time to debunk your racist, juvinile, ignorant misinformed narrrative. In the meantime my wife and I will be enjoying a very nice meal at I’ll Gabiano in Miami laughing at you petulant tirades.

No Dave. you can't fuck with me. I'm not the one misinformed.

Dave, you're another empty bowl. So prove my racism, not by your standards, but by the true definition of racist.
I have on several occasions as have you with your multiple posts. Own up to the racist,race baiting myopic tool you are. It’s ok no one will judge you. The first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem.

I oppose reparations, for many reasons, but among them is that I strongly disagree with group punishment or punishing people for the actions of their ancestors. It is like punishing the children of illegal immigrants for the actions of their parents.

No Dave. you can't fuck with me. I'm not the one misinformed.
I don’t want to fuck you. You aren’t my type. You are however highly misinformed, prejudice, racist and off the charts stupid.

Considering he was counting what happened after slavery and did leave out the years from 1641 unril1776 when blacks were slaves you really have nothing to say.

Well he did it. If you have a problem with it, you have his name. Man up, go to him and bitch.

His math is fine. And like I said, you can talk all your white boy bolo bullshit about what you're not going to pay, but the day will come that you will pay. No you won't pay reparations but when that payment is due, you will wish you had. Pray that you are not alive when that day comes.

White boy is not racist. Try again. You will pay but it will be the hard way. As for reparations, they are deserved. Whites like you do not get to make that determination. Period.

Folks...we are in Zone 2...that means you need to discuss the topic not each other.

I oppose reparations, for many reasons, but among them is that I strongly disagree with group punishment or punishing people for the actions of their ancestors. It is like punishing the children of illegal immigrants for the actions of their parents.
But it would be the US government paying the reparations.

White boy is not racist. Try again. You will pay but it will be the hard way. As for reparations, they are deserved. Whites like you do not get to make that determination. Period.
Yes we do.

Where does their money come from?

Blacks, white, yellows, reds, tariffs, duties on foreign goods, corporations......where do you think it comes from?

This argument ignores the continued suffering we face because of what ancestors did, what parents did, and what these generations are doing. The crimes did not stop coyote, that's the major fallacy many whites base their arguments on. Your comparison is not even close. C'mon man, Donald Trump and others still exist today and they practiced racism and still do yet you argue like it all just stopped. You read the posts from people in this section. They own businesses, manage business, they are police officers, bankers, real estate agents, teachers and work in all fields yet you believe these things ended and these guys are not responsible for the continuing suffering we as blacks endure.

The same places the annual payments to Native American Tribes come from. Money paid because of what your ancestors did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back