The USS Liberty Memorial

Let's ask Liberty's survivors:

"The Cover Up
"
Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.

"Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims.

"They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack.

"Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either.

"They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

"In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law.

"In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations.

"So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed.

"The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf

Not that you really care

Right?

"On October 22, 2003 the Independent Commission of Inquiry into the Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, resulting in the deaths of 34 US crew members and the wounding of 173, issued its report on Capitol Hill. Among its findings:

"There is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew; evidence of such intent is supported by statements from Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Undersecretary of State George Ball, former CIA director Richard Helms, former NSA directors Lieutenant General William Odom, USA (Ret), Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN (Ret).

"'The crew, the report said, were 'abandoned by their own government... fearing conflict with Israel, the White House deliberately prevented the US Navy from coming to the defense of USS Liberty... due to the influence of Israel's powerful supporters in the United States, the White House deliberately covered up the facts of this attack from the American people... there has been an official cover-up without precedent in American naval history'

CounterPunch

Bogus website. No wonder you have 0 reputational points. :lol:

You really think Israel intentionally went to war with the US? You're dumber than I originally thought. :lol:

He has 0 rep because he doesn't give a damn about your rep fest and has refused to roll over to a website dominated almost completely by judeo/christian arm chair commandos like yourself who have been systematically banned from other boards as a result of their xenophobic, low IQ drivel but, nevertheless, have found refuge, and solidarity with other retards from the short bus on this site.

Vermont has never been at war with its neighbors. Israel has been at war with all its neighbors multiple times.

Israel has been at warwith the religion of peace :lol:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Hey Marc, tell us about the Kuwaiti incubators while you're making and idiot of yourself with you ad hominem attacks. You might have to google that.

"On October 22, 2003 the Independent Commission of Inquiry into the Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, resulting in the deaths of 34 US crew members and the wounding of 173, issued its report on Capitol Hill. Among its findings:

"There is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew; evidence of such intent is supported by statements from Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Undersecretary of State George Ball, former CIA director Richard Helms, former NSA directors Lieutenant General William Odom, USA (Ret), Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN (Ret).

"'The crew, the report said, were 'abandoned by their own government... fearing conflict with Israel, the White House deliberately prevented the US Navy from coming to the defense of USS Liberty... due to the influence of Israel's powerful supporters in the United States, the White House deliberately covered up the facts of this attack from the American people... there has been an official cover-up without precedent in American naval history'

CounterPunch

You really think Israel intentionally went to war with the US? You're dumber than I originally thought. :lol:

He has 0 rep because he doesn't give a damn about your rep fest and has refused to roll over to a website dominated almost completely by judeo/christian arm chair commandos like yourself who have been systematically banned from other boards as a result of their xenophobic, low IQ drivel but, nevertheless, have found refuge, and solidarity with other retards from the short bus on this site.

Incoherent ramblings of a raging psychotic :cuckoo:

Israel has been at warwith the religion of peace :lol:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Hey Marc, tell us about the Kuwaiti incubators while you're making and idiot of yourself with you ad hominem attacks. You might have to google that.

Mahoundian, tell us about your fellow religion of peace'ers' genocide in Darfur....:eek:

Allah is a mass murderer. :eek:

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

I could walk over you all day long on any topic related to this and you know it. Meanwhile, the best your cowardly arse can do is call names. But if you keep repeating your mantra long enough the other knuckle draggers on this site will surely believe you so carry on.

I could walk over you all day long on any topic related to this and you know it. Meanwhile, the best your cowardly arse can do is call names. But if you keep repeating your mantra long enough the other knuckle draggers on this site will surely believe you so carry on.

Only in your delusional, schizoid mind, psycho. :cuckoo:

Good thing you're in a straightjacket. Easier to keep away from sharp objects, you sick puppy.

Mahoundian, tell us about your fellow religion of peace'ers' genocide in Darfur....:eek:

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

That's a big word for you, but but people are people and there is little difference between the attrocious behaviour of muslims in Darfur in comparison to any number of attrocities at the hands of western, judeo/christian culprits throughout history so try again. And genius, let's get something straight: I don't have any solidarity with muslims so you're going to have pick a better insult.

Good thing you're in a straightjacket. Easier to keep away from sharp objects, you sick puppy.

If I was in a straight jacket I wouldn't have access to the internet much less type a message. If I had any history of mental illness Dr. Freud I would probably be using my considerable skills in IT tech and my "psychotic" tendencies to track your silly ass down and stick a "sharp object" into your liver, but I digress <yawn>. You need to get new material and argue like a man if you can.

If I was in a straight jacket I wouldn't have access to the internet much less type a message. If I had any history of mental illness Dr. Freud I would probably be using my considerable skills in IT tech and my "psychotic" tendencies to track your silly ass down and stick a "sharp object" into your liver, but I digress <yawn>. You need to get new material and argue like a man if you can.

Another illustration of the religion of peace.

LOL, so I'm a muslim am I? There has never been a better time to get off the meth you're using. Wow, I can't believe you just associated me with islam. You bettter contact your friends at fatherland security and have them put me on a no fly list. I'll even give you my name and address.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0

That's a big word for you, but but people are people and there is little difference between the attrocious behaviour of muslims in Darfur in comparison to any number of attrocities at the hands of western, judeo/christian culprits throughout history so try again. And genius, let's get something straight: I don't have any solidarity with muslims so you're going to have pick a better insult.

Muzzies have perpetrated far more atrocities since the inception of the dreadful curse of Islam 1400 years ago, resulting in the slaughter of hundreds of millions of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and every other "kafir" that have gotten in their murderous path.

And, when Muzzies aren't murdering others, they're murdering each other.

Islam is the only so-called religion whose so-called allah ordains mass murder.

Islam is a dreadful curse.

LIBERTY'S HEROES

"Following their torpedo attack, the torpedo boats moved up and down the length of the ship (both the port and starboard sides), continuing their attack, raking the ship with cannon and machine gun fire.21

"In Malta, crewmen were later assigned the task of counting all of the holes in the ship that were the size of a man&#8217;s hand or larger. They found a total of 861 such holes, in addition to 'thousands' of .50 caliber machine gun holes.

"Survivors report that the torpedo boat crews swept the decks of USS Liberty with continuous machine gun fire, targeting communications equipment and any crewmembers who ventured above decks.

"Damage control firefighters, who had already risked their lives merely by appearing in deck, had to abandon their efforts because their fire hoses had been shredded by machine gun fire.23

"Survivors also report that the torpedo boat crews fired on the inflated life boats launched by the crew after the captain gave the order 'prepare to abandon ship.'24

"This order had to be rescinded because the crew was unable to stand on the main deck without being fired upon and the life rafts were destroyed as they were launched.

"The defenseless crew, initially unable to report their plight or summon assistance and with only themselves to rely upon, fought heroically to save themselves and their ship.

"In recognition of their effort in this single action, they were ultimately awarded, collectively, one Medal of Honor, two Navy Crosses, eleven Silver Stars, twenty Bronze Stars (with &#8220;V&#8221; device), nine Navy Commendation Medals, and two hundred and four Purple Hearts.

"In addition, the ship was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation."

warcrimes

LIBERTY'S HEROES

"Following their torpedo attack, the torpedo boats moved up and down the length of the ship (both the port and starboard sides), continuing their attack, raking the ship with cannon and machine gun fire.21:lol::lol::lol:

US President Ronald Reagan
Since the rebirth of the State of Israel, there has been an ironclad bond between that democracy and this one.

US President Gerald Ford
Americans and Israelis have both been inspired by moral aims. Indeed, my commitment to the security and to the future of Israel is based upon basic morality as well as enlightened self-interest. Our role in supporting Israel honors our own heritage.

US President Bill Clinton
Our relationship would never vary from its allegiance to the shared values, the shared religious heritage, the shared democratic politics which have made the relationship between the United States and Israel a special—even on occasion a wonderful—relationship.

Colin Powell
Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293312132&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back