The USS Liberty Memorial

"Anti-Semitism and the Anti-American Apologists

.gtr5.co

Bogus website. Yawn.
USS Liberty Memorial is the official site of all survivors of Israel's assault on Liberty.

Are all the survivors bogus?

Or do you prefer the word betrayal?

"The Betrayal of American Veterans
Americans who volunteer for military service effectively write a blank check, payable to the United States of America for an amount 'up to and including my life.'

"The United States, in turn, promises to spend these checks responsibly.

"That bargain implicitly includes a promise by the United States to protect them and to seek retribution against anyone who harms them.

"In the case of USS Liberty, the United States has failed to keep its end of the bargain."

"In recognition of their effort in this single action, they were ultimately awarded, collectively, one Medal of Honor, two Navy Crosses, eleven Silver Stars, twenty Bronze Stars (with “V” device), nine Navy Commendation Medals, and two hundred and four Purple Hearts.

"In addition, the ship was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation."

warcrimes
It should be noted that these awards were presented in an obscure location without audience or assembly. No media was invited and no mention of the presentations appeared or occurred in any print or broadcast medium. The obvious seclusion in which this extraordinarily honorable presentation was conducted is without precedent in the annals of U.S. military history. It was as if the Navy were ashamed rather than proud of these award recipients.

I suggest there was eminent cause for shame, but not on the part of those receiving the awards.

Last edited:
"In recognition of their effort in this single action, they were ultimately awarded, collectively, one Medal of Honor, two Navy Crosses, eleven Silver Stars, twenty Bronze Stars (with “V” device), nine Navy Commendation Medals, and two hundred and four Purple Hearts.

"In addition, the ship was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation."

warcrimes
It should be noted that these awards were presented in an obscure location without audience or assembly. No media was invited and no mention of the presentations appeared or occurred in any print or broadcast medium. The obvious seclusion in which this extraordinarily honorable presentation was conducted is without precedent in the annals of U.S. military history. It was as if the Navy were ashamed rather than proud of these award recipients.

I suggest there was eminent cause for shame, but not on the part of those receiving the awards.

I suggest you take your schizophrenia medication, psycho twat.

May your regret only be penultimate,
To the fomented abhorrence you generate.
May all your attempts end in the ultimate,
Degree of endurable pain that is your fate.
LOL
May the Dark of your inner turmoil,
Increase greatly by hour.
Trailing is your frustration in boil,
Until your life is fundamentally dour.:lol:

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
http://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE
Palwatch.org is an israei propaganda site
Palwatch.org - Pal Watch PMW - Palwatch.org
Shraga Simmons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ropey stole that from here
http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/for...hi/thread.html
And I posted the rest By Derrick with "Antisocial Personality Disorder"

LOL

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
http://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3Sy4EE
[SIZE="]Ropey stole that from here[/SZE]

Ho Say, shouldn't you be out committing jihad against Christians instead of posting drivel on the infidel internet?

Or, did your allah invent the internet, too?:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

Last edited:
Here, one of Jos's fellow jihadists teaches a 2 year old little Muslima girl to hate Christians and Jews by reciting from the Quran .:eek:

Muslim Father: Who are strucked by Allah's wrath? :eek:
Baby: The Jews.

Muslim Father: Who are the misguided? :eek:
Baby: The Christians
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoX2QdXYyVc[/ame]

Last edited:
LOL

http://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjx3OSy4EE
[SIZE=""]Ropey stole that from here[/SIZE]

Ho Say, isn't there anything you can do to help your fellow Muhammadan transition out of the Middle Ages and be known for something other than terrorism and lupin beans? :lol:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo[/ame]

I don't know why the USS Liberty keeps being brought up. To show that Israel is really America's enemy, and not the Arabs who have killed scores and scores of Americans, both military and civilian? So these ppl have to go all the way back to 1967, to keep repeating the only time in history when Americans have died there, when Israel was in a desperate situation. Speaking of desperation, to keep bringing up this one incident shows how desperate these anti-Semites are.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I don't know why the USS Liberty keeps being brought up. To show that Israel is really America's enemy, and not the Arabs who have killed scores and scores of Americans, both military and civilian? So these ppl have to go all the way back to 1967, to keep repeating the only time in history when Americans have died there, when Israel was in a desperate situation. Speaking of desperation, to keep bringing up this one incident shows how desperate these anti-Semites are.

Because, anti-Semites are mentally ill and actually delude themselves to believe Israel, the size of Vermont, went to war with the US, despite 10 independent US commissions that concluded no such thing occurred.

But, this is why Jew haters are such unsuccessful losers in life.

A few deranged people have been trying to cash in on the event with books and such but the book is really closed on the whole affair

Last edited:

Maybe the anti-semenites are the ones who refuse to swallow

I don't know why the USS Liberty keeps being brought up. To show that Israel is really America's enemy, and not the Arabs who have killed scores and scores of Americans, both military and civilian?
No. That's not the reason.

The USS Liberty incident is my primary grievance with Israel. And while I know there are some Israelis who are upset about it that doesn't cancel the fact that it happened and those responsible for it are protected. So in the same way that many Americans are opposed to the conduct of our government in Iraq and Afghanistan all that happens there is done in all our names.

My secondary grievance with Israel is the $3 billion in annual aid, plus other financial benefits my government issues to Israel. Why? I know of no valid reason for it. Israel is called an "ally" when in fact that is a false designation. Israel is not an ally, it is a protectorate. And again, why? Our protective posture toward Israel is largely responsible for the 9/11 attack -- and that came right from the horse's mouth. I believe the United States would be far better off by severing all relations with Israel and stop treating it like the 51st state of our Union.

So these ppl have to go all the way back to 1967, to keep repeating the only time in history when Americans have died there, when Israel was in a desperate situation.
What are you saying here -- that because Israel was in a desperate situation it was okay for them to do what they did to our sailors and their ship? That was an act of war and the only reason nothing was done about it is pressure brought to bear on corrupt elements in our government by disloyal American Jews, like you, who in spite of all the evidence to the contrary continue to insist that the attack was a "mistake."

Speaking of desperation, to keep bringing up this one incident shows how desperate these anti-Semites are.
To call those of us who oppose continued association with Israel anti-Semites is a reflection of your own bias because not all American Jews, and not all Israelis, are inclined to defend the attack, or insist that it was not deliberate, or suggest that we just forget about it because it happened 43 years ago.

Why don't you forget about the so-called Holocaust? I suggest you acknowledge that we who are outraged about Israel's attack on our ship feel the same toward you who deny the ruthless deliberateness of that treacherous act as you feel toward those who deny that the pogrom never happened.

I don't know why the USS Liberty keeps being brought up. To show that Israel is really America's enemy, and not the Arabs who have killed scores and scores of Americans, both military and civilian?
No. That's not the reason.

Mikey, you really need to move on with your pathetic life. Only a total dolt would believe Israel intentionally committed an act of war against the US.

10 independent US commissions concluded the incident an accident.

Get a job and try to make something of yourself.

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents. It's just so hard for me to believe it was deliberate. I guess you have never been to Israel. I have, and they worship anything American. They like to call themselves "a little America". They know America is their one true friend in the world.

[SIZE=""]Maybe the anti-semenites are the ones who refuse to swallow[/SIZE]

Shouldn't you be teaching 2 year olds to commit jihad by reciting the Quran, Ho Say? Or, are you too busy still propositioning men on the internet?

Muslim Father: Who are strucked by Allah's wrath?
Baby: The Jews.

Muslim Father: Who are the misguided?
Baby: The Christians
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoX2QdXYyVc[/ame]

o call those of us who oppose continued association with Israel anti-Semites is a reflection of your own bias because not all American Jews, and not all Israelis, are inclined to defend the attack, or insist that it was not deliberate, or suggest that we just forget about it because it happened 43 years ago.

Opposing an "association" with Israel is anti-American, Mikey.

Israel is protecting your vagina while you play with yourself all day, pussy boy.:lol:

Unted States European Command...
HATZOR AIR FORCE BASE, Israel — More than 1,000 service members from the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are working together alongside Israeli troops during Juniper Cobra 2010 (JC10).

"This exercise is utilizing hundreds of people from different branches, all working together to maximize the outcome and continue to build on the relations with the Israeli military," said Navy Capt. Donna Joyal, joint task force manpower director
. "Such a large scale exercise requires an equally massive amount of planning," Joyal continued. She credits much of the smoothness of the arrival due to the months of work completed prior to departing the respective home bases. "Training and preparedness truly equates to success." Everything had to be considered for any situation that may arise. From living quarters and work spaces, to recreation and transportation, all were essential to make the exercise the most productive experience possible.
Proper planning key to success during Juniper Cobra 2010 | EUCOM, Stronger Together
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccHbxiHUgKQ&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back