The unimaginable smug arrogance of the left-wing philosophy

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Think of the astounding ignorance - and smug arrogance - of this statement by Democrat Councilwoman Cindy Bass:
“We want to work with these business owners to find a better option,” says Bass, “because this business model is no longer workable.”
Oh where to begin with this gem?

The business model is absolutely “workable”. We know this because if it wasn’t “workable”, the business would be out of business. But they are not. They are still very much in business under their current model.

Why is it that the people who have never run a single business in their lives want to dictate to others how to run a business? There isn’t a single Democrat serving (from Nancy Pelosi to Bernie Sanders to Cindy Bass here) who ever had the courage, the business acumen, or the ideas so start and run a business. People who can’t shouldn’t dictate to people who can.

This is yet another example in an endless volume of evidence that all the Dumbocrats do is destroy jobs. It’s why unemployment was over 10% when the Dumbocrats held the House, Senate, and White House during the first two years of the Obama Administration - even after several trillion dollars in illegal, reckless spending.

City Council Approves Bill That Could Force Businesses To Remove Bulletproof Glass

I love it when people who can not run their own lives tell other people how to run theirs.

They are called leftists.

And you fuckers want to adopt the somalian model of running shit and run off anyone that has any clue about how to run society.

Who are you to talk. Freaking joke.
No one is going to take you seriously about how to run anything; when you yourself don't even know which bathroom to run to. Think about it...

Last edited:
I love it when people who can not run their own lives tell other people how to run theirs.

They are called leftists.

And right on cue, here's one now…

And you f•••ers want to adopt the somalian model of running s••• and run off anyone that has any clue about how to run society.

1295180.png

Last edited:
The smug arrogance of Patriot is astounding then hilarious.

P@triot simply is unable to reason logically.

Blaylock's response when laughed at? :)

I'm triggered.jpg

And you fuckers want to adopt the somalian model of running shit and run off anyone that has any clue about how to run society.
An insight into the limited mental capacity of Matty. He thinks someone should “run society”. Can you say “Matty loves dictators”?

Please Matty....enlighten us...who among us is qualified to “run society”?

Matthew, you are an immature, sulking moron that suffers from arrested development.....
^ ironic

OldFool...........you could never win a debate with me on the best day you ever had in your life. You deal in emotions and "feeelings".......I deal in facts.

Matthew, you are an immature, sulking moron that suffers from arrested development.....
^ ironic

OldFool...........you could never win a debate with me on the best day you ever had in your life. You deal in emotions and "feeelings".......I deal in facts.
You’ll have to forgive TheOldFool, Dale. He’s another infant who is incapable of providing for himself, making decisions, and taking personal responsibility. He desperately needs a planned society where a government decides for him and provides for him.

^ ironic

Harassed any Sandy Hook parents lately, Dale?

^ ironic

You’ll have to forgive TheOldFool, Dale. He’s another infant who is incapable of providing for himself, making decisions, and taking personal responsibility. He desperately needs a planned society where a government decides for him and provides for him.

Oldfool isn't one of those independent thinkers......that's for damn sure.

Think of the astounding ignorance - and smug arrogance - of this statement by Democrat Councilwoman Cindy Bass:
“We want to work with these business owners to find a better option,” says Bass, “because this business model is no longer workable.”

The business model is absolutely “workable”. We know this because if it wasn’t “workable”, the business would be out of business. But they are not. They are still very much in business under their current model.

Why is it that the people who have never run a single business in their lives want to dictate to others how to run a business? There isn’t a single Democrat serving (from Nancy Pelosi to Bernie Sanders to Cindy Bass here) who ever had the courage, the business acumen, or the ideas so start and run a business. People who can’t shouldn’t dictate to people who can.

This is yet another example in an endless volume of evidence that all the Dumbocrats do is destroy jobs. It’s why unemployment was over 10% when the Dumbocrats held the House, Senate, and White House during the first two years of the Obama Administration - even after several trillion dollars in illegal, reckless spending.

City Council Approves Bill That Could Force Businesses To Remove Bulletproof Glass
No one is more smug than no nothing Republicans.

^ ironic

Harassed any Sandy Hook parents lately, Dale?

Speaking of Sandy Hoax, Oldfool? Did you know that Lenny Pozner ( a Sandy Hoax gatekeeper) folded his tent and dropped his lawsuit against Wolfgang Halbig when it came time for him to give his deposition?

Now, let me give you a little background on ol Lenny Pozner.....his alleged son "Noah Pozner" allegedly died at Sandy Hoax AND at a Pakistani shooting! He was also in charge of (and financed) to chase down those that questioned high profile people that called this psy-op into question.....use his influences to shut down you-tube channels that call the official story into question.....that kinda shit. But ol Lenny bailed when he was put under the same scrutiny that he wanted of others......imagine that?

No one is more smug than no nothing Republicans.

"no-nothing"?????????? Sucks for those like you to be so illiterate when you believe that you have a serious message to get out. I blame it on the failure of the liberal public school system that has given us over three generations of illiterate morons.

Forum List

Back