This is now Hillary's to win

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
RCP just now Live Betting Odds 76.0 24.0

Nate Silver just now gives HRC 73.6 to 26.4, from a 51.3 on debate day

This is the best below Trump can do, giving him everything including Colorado, where Clinton is cleaning up.

upload_2016-10-4_13-36-25.png
Hillary can lose it now, but Trump can't win on his own.

This is the best below Trump can do, giving him everything including Colorado, where Clinton is cleaning up.

View attachment 92125 Hillary can lose it now, but Trump can't win on his own.
There just isn't enough time for Trump to mount a come back. In fact he has done so much damage, this will haunt the republican party for years.
A few week back the Dems had about a 50% chance of taking back the senate, now its over 60%

Yeah. I know. Pretty much like I said.

The fact that the left would cheer for hillary or claim she is so qualified (obama said she is the most qualified ever) makes them the stupidest people on earth.

Yes, that means the OP and the other sheep that responded to his post.

There is really no way that Trump could possibly survive our leftist media and the Perpetual leftist propaganda.

No chance.

Yeah. I know. Pretty much like I said.

The fact that the left would cheer for hillary or claim she is so qualified (obama said she is the most qualified ever) makes them the stupidest people on earth.

Yes, that means the OP and the other sheep that responded to his post.

There is really no way that Trump could possibly survive our leftist media and the Perpetual leftist propaganda.

No chance.

Unfortunately, the nation can't survive it either. The 200-year western experiment is soon to be declared over...

Last edited:
As part of a "side arrangement" made in June, the FBI agreed to destroy the laptops of two of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton's top aides after granting each immunity -- according to a letter House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) sent to Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday. Who's the FBI and DOJ taking their orders from?

So how come the DNC is no longer spending in Ohio or Pennsylvania? Hillary might carry Massachusetts and Illinois...that's about it.

LANDSLIDE TRUMP!

As part of a "side arrangement" made in June, the FBI agreed to destroy the laptops of two of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton's top aides after granting each immunity -- according to a letter House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) sent to Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday. Who's the FBI and DOJ taking their orders from?

And by doing so smashed the case for obstruction of justice. Comey should resign and give up his pension. Obama and Loretta Lynch should be indicted for treason along with the diaper-wearing old hag and her lawyer lesbians. There has never been a time our government has been so corrupt.

I think it is a roller coaster to the end! It ain't over till the fat lady sings and she hasn't sung yet, and Trump is a Phoenix, he rises from the ashes, over and over again.

Last edited:

But, but, but I thought you said the trumpster shouldn't even bother. According to you it was a cake walk. What happened?

I thought this was Gary Johnsons to win?

And you're still assuming that Hillary is the nominee by Election Day

Johnson has been hurting Clinton in Colorado, and that is why Colorado is red at the moment...

The question for me is if Johnson was not in the race would Clinton win the state of Colorado or would the Johnson voters flock to someone like Jill Stein instead?

The nation will survive either Clinton or Trump, just not a series of them.

Whoever called the Senate blue, better go back and check the polls. I think the Dems can get 49 but 50 is going to be a stretch and may require some of their alleged vince boster boogey.

But, but, but I thought you said the trumpster shouldn't even bother. According to you it was a cake walk. What happened?
That's why you should stop thinking and resign as mod. Read immediately above. I did not say the Trumpster should not bother. According to you, he was going to run over everybody. What happened?

Johnson has been hurting Clinton in Colorado, and that is why Colorado is red at the moment...

The question for me is if Johnson was not in the race would Clinton win the state of Colorado or would the Johnson voters flock to someone like Jill Stein instead?
Colorado would go blue.

Forum List

Back