The UN must be disbanded

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
I will keep this brief. It is imperative that the vile, corrupt and utterly useless organization known as the United Nations be disbanded. They are a social and economic burden on many nations while offering absolutely nothing positive in return.

Their removal will not happen overnight but our very first step to combat this disaster is to remove them from the once great city of New York. Let them move their offices Zimbabwae, Palestine, Jamiaca, whatever fucking country will have them...but they must vacate New York. They are offer the city absolutely nothing other than traffic congestions in an already overcongested city.

I would assume that if every citizen of NYC was polled, the majority would love to see the UN disappear from Manhattan.

This should be on the top of every patriots list of demands.

-SporK

I will keep this brief. It is imperative that the vile, corrupt and utterly useless organization known as the United Nations be disbanded. They are a social and economic burden on many nations while offering absolutely nothing positive in return.

Their removal will not happen overnight but our very first step to combat this disaster is to remove them from the once great city of New York. Let them move their offices Zimbabwae, Palestine, Jamiaca, whatever fucking country will have them...but they must vacate New York. They are offer the city absolutely nothing other than traffic congestions in an already overcongested city.

I would assume that if every citizen of NYC was polled, the majority would love to see the UN disappear from Manhattan.

-SporK

The fucking UN is anti-American and worked against our interests for DECADES even though we are it's greatest contributor.

We shoulda ignored it decades ago. Certainly now.

Glad that people that do not live in NYC..speak for New Yorkers.

It's a pretty safe bet that New Yorkers would not want to lose the UN.

• Banned
I live in NYC, you fucking retard.

I'd pay money to have them disbanded.

-SporK

• Banned

-SporK

Which bridge in central park do you live under?

I'll throw you a fish as I walk over it.

It might be rotten..but I hear your type doesn't care much about that.

Instead throwing fish off bridges, why don't you do something more constructive and throw yourself off one.

-SporK

-SporK

Instead throwing fish off bridges, why don't you do something more constructive and throw yourself off one.

-SporK

Because I would enjoy seeing a little troll like yourself eating a rotten fish. Unconstructive as that sounds.

• Banned

-SporK

Because I would enjoy seeing a little troll like yourself eating a rotten fish. Unconstructive as that sounds.

Alright. I will compromise: You jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, I'll take a bite of a rotten fish. We both win.

-SporK

-SporK

Alright. I will compromise: You jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, I'll take a bite of a rotten fish. We both win.

-SporK

Naw.

You eat the fish.

I watch.

That's the deal.

Small fry.

-SporK

Don't disband it, relocate it in Mogadishu. ;)

-SporK

Naw.

You eat the fish.

I watch.

That's the deal.

Small fry.

Okay, fine. You got it. I'll go eat a rotten fish.

You're a fucking imbecile.

-Spork

UN_Walmart.jpg

-SporK

I despise Diplomatic License Plates. :evil: :evil: :evil:

-SporK

I despise Diplomatic License Plates. :evil: :evil: :evil:

You and me, and every other competent New Yorker.

-SporK

-SporK

But they seem like such nice people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back