The UN must be disbanded

A. Shorty..I ain't your son.

B. Lots of those "dictators" are the result of both overt and covert actions of super powers, like the United States.

C. What keeps the world from a "re-do" of WWI, in which multiple secret alliances caused a chain re-action, is a place like the UN. Which has also talked down many tense situations between super powers. It is very likely the biosphere of this planet would have been radically altered had their not been a place to talk things out.

D. Shorty..this is a great country. Even a stupid person like yourself..can own a computer and type nonsense.

If you think that the presence of the UN has prevented conflict that would otherwise take place, you are an idiot...wait, I already know you are an idiot so let me rephrase:

The existance of the UN cannot prevent any conflicts from occuring. To put in a simple analogy that you can understand, it would be like a 100lb 9th grade hall monitor trying to prevent two 200lb seniors from fighting.

Apply this to secret alliances and bioshpheres as well.

-SporK

Should I bring a couple of goats along with the rotten fish?

How to completely ignore logical information and look like an idiot 101. Glad you voted.

-SporK

If you think that the presence of the UN has prevented conflict that would otherwise take place, you are an idiot...wait, I already know you are an idiot so let me rephrase:

The existance of the UN cannot prevent any conflicts from occuring. To put in a simple analogy that you can understand, it would be like a 100lb 9th grade hall monitor trying to prevent two 200lb seniors from fighting.

Apply this to secret alliances and bioshpheres as well.

-SporK

How to completely ignore logical information and look like an idiot 101. Glad you voted.

-SporK

He can't argue the facts so he has to argue the poster.

-SporK

Oh bullshit.

You start calling people "idiot", "motherfucker", and engage in other personal nonsense..then discussion goes out the window..and it's on.

Stop acting like wounded pissants and own it.

-SporK

Oh bullshit.

You start calling people "idiot", "motherfucker", and engage in other personal nonsense..then discussion goes out the window..and it's on.

First of all moron, pay attention to who writes what. Your above reply was not written to me. Secondly, telling you that you are an imbecile does not change that 2+2=4. It simply highlights that I think you're an imbecile while spoonfeeding you basic knowledge.

Quit being a crybaby.

-SporK

I guess the John Birch Society still lives.

Flopper...who has a john birch society card around here? There are a lot of people on both sides that think the UN is a joke these days. It isn't just a righty thing.
We find ourselves in the middle of globalization. Our need to work with the rest of world was never greater. It would be a disastrous mistake for the US to walk away from the UN. It would signal a move to isolationism.

As far as UN accomplishments, the list is quite long, Major UN achievements

Oh bullshit.

First of all moron, pay attention to who writes what. Your above reply was not written to me. Secondly, telling you that you are an imbecile does not change that 2+2=4. It simply highlights that I think you're an imbecile while spoonfeeding you basic knowledge.

Quit being a crybaby.

-SporK

Do you dance in the moonlight too? With the goats?

Most trolls like the moon.

I guess the John Birch Society still lives.

Flopper...who has a john birch society card around here? There are a lot of people on both sides that think the UN is a joke these days. It isn't just a righty thing.
We find ourselves in the middle of globalization. Our need to work with the rest of world was never greater. It would be a disastrous mistake for the US to walk away from the UN. It would signal a move to isolationism.

As far as UN accomplishments, the list is quite long, Major UN achievements

Exactly how or importantly why do we need to work with the rest of the world? WHat is it we are trying to accomplish from this effort and why do we need the UN to do so? And what does globalization have to do with it?

As far as your UN accomplishments link, did you fail to notice the source? Do you actually think that the UN would tell that they don't do jack fucking shit? But for shits and giggles lets examine their top accomplishment:

"Maintaining peace and security - By having deployed a total of 54 peace-keeping forces and observer missions as of September 2001, the United Nations has been able to restore calm to allow the negotiating process to go forward while saving millions of people from becoming casualties of conflicts. There are presently 15 active peace-keeping forces in operation. "

You know what this says? Absolutely fucking nothing. Not only do they not list where these forces are, they do not list why they are needed. As for "saving millions of people from becoming casualties of conflics"...well i just laughed at that.

Basically they said "we do stuff." Kudos.

I didn't read the rest of their non-sense.

-SporK

Thermal nuclear war, massive human populations dying due to starvation and disease, suck far worse.

and the UN has prevented none of these. What's your point?

Sure it has. Most notably during the Cuban missile crisis. And the UN sends peacekeepers, doctors and provisions to trouble spots around the world.

Does it fufill your life to be an complete idiot with a lord of the rings obsession?

-SporK

Thermal nuclear war, massive human populations dying due to starvation and disease, suck far worse.

Sure it has. Most notably during the Cuban missile crisis. And the UN sends peacekeepers, doctors and provisions to trouble spots around the world.

Yet massive human populations are still dying due to starvation and disease.

And you are telling us the UN is what stopped the Cuban Missle crisis? Seriously?

Does it fufill your life to be an complete idiot with a lord of the rings obsession?

-SporK

Naw.

But it helps when having to deal with full on half wits like yourself.

And you are telling us the UN is what stopped the Cuban Missle crisis? Seriously?

1. Yeah...that's true. But it is a great deal less severe as a result of the efforts of the UN.

2. Stopped? No. A good bottle of Russian vodka probably "stopped" it. Mitigated, slowed down the rhetoric and provided a conduit for communication between two hotheaded leaders..yeah..it did that.

1. Yeah...that's true. But it is a great deal less severe as a result of the efforts of the UN.

2. Stopped? No. A good bottle of Russian vodka probably "stopped" it. Mitigated, slowed down the rhetoric and provided a conduit for communication between two hotheaded leaders..yeah..it did that.

Just because you either assume something or really really really hope that it's true doesn't make it true. I know that's how things work in the magical land of pixies and fairydust inside your head head, shit only gets done if there's a profit to be made.

-SporK

The UN is active in peacekeeping roles around the world. Don't you know that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_peacekeeping_missions

I am not necessarily for the UN - I have no real opinion - but to say they do nothing like some on this thread are saying is staggering ignorance.

The UN is active in peacekeeping roles around the world. Don't you know that?

List of United Nations peacekeeping missions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not necessarily for the UN - I have no real opinion - but to say they do nothing like some on this thread are saying is staggering ignorance.

What is a peacekeeping role? Do you not realize that you cannot have a peacekeeping roll if you send 300 poorly trained soldiers to defend 100 retarded UNICEF workers as they hand out food in 3rd world countries in hopes that the entire personnel isn't murdered and raped by thugs of the local warlord? Do you not realize that peacekeeping operations are a joke? Even if I agree with you and the supposed need for such operations, even if I claim that the UN is doing fantastic work across the world, it would still be the equivalent of buying a walmart to sell a dozen paper plates. Unfortunately, their missions are total garbage and change nothing.

-SporK

Last edited:
I will keep this brief. It is imperative that the vile, corrupt and utterly useless organization known as the United Nations be disbanded. They are a social and economic burden on many nations while offering absolutely nothing positive in return.

Their removal will not happen overnight but our very first step to combat this disaster is to remove them from the once great city of New York. Let them move their offices Zimbabwae, Palestine, Jamiaca, whatever fucking country will have them...but they must vacate New York. They are offer the city absolutely nothing other than traffic congestions in an already overcongested city.

I would assume that if every citizen of NYC was polled, the majority would love to see the UN disappear from Manhattan.

This should be on the top of every patriots list of demands.

-SporK

I'm not a New Yorker, but I have to agree with you on this. The US needs to get the hell out of the UN and withhold any more financial aid to this corrupt, incompetent, bunch of world "leaders." I can't see where they do or have done any good for any country. I've been saying this for years. Termination of US membership and financial aid alone should go a long way toward ultimately disbanding the organization.

Forum List

Back