The UN must be disbanded

UN_Walmart.jpg

Walmart, We Represent More Countries Than The UN And Speak More Languages. Free Parking At City Hall And Free Shuttle Buses. No Sales Tax. Courtesy of Mayor Bloomberg, The Poor Man's New Friend.

The UN sucks, and has for a long time. :eusa_whistle:

Thermal nuclear war, massive human populations dying due to starvation and disease, suck far worse.

Oh...my bad, I thought we were talking about the UN. Now that you cleared that up...you suck, too. :lol:

Yeah..it is your "bad". The UN has prevented war on numerous occassions. And with efforts like UNICEF it has prevented a whole lot of human misery..

And the only thing that sucks around here is the sucking sound of that brain eater on top of your head.

And he's starving, man.

The U.N. doesn't need to be disbanded. In my opinion, the U.S. needs to remove itself, all funding thereto, as well as shutting down the offices located on American soil.

Thermal nuclear war, massive human populations dying due to starvation and disease, suck far worse.

Oh...my bad, I thought we were talking about the UN. Now that you cleared that up...you suck, too. :lol:

Yeah..it is your "bad". The UN has prevented war on numerous occassions. And with efforts like UNICEF it has prevented a whole lot of human misery..

And the only thing that sucks around here is the sucking sound of that brain eater on top of your head.

And he's starving, man.

What really sucks is the percentage of the monies that are from the US. What really sucks is that most of the nations are run by a bunch of dictators or by tyranny. What really does suck is the fact that these so called governments syphon off our funds for their own pleasure which creates your mass starvation in the world. Get a grip on reality son....because you're the one that is brain dead. See, you really do suck.

And he's starving, man.

The UN has not prevented jack fucking shit, motherfucker. Nothing. The only thing efforts like UNICEF accomplished was the creration of jobs for those who would otherwise be unemployed; oh and creation of corruption and theft from those intended to be helped by an idealistic yet unrealistic organization.

-SporK

What really sucks is the percentage of the monies that are from the US. What really sucks is that most of the nations are run by a bunch of dictators or by tyranny. What really does suck is the fact that these so called governments syphon off our funds for their own pleasure which creates your mass starvation in the world. Get a grip on reality son....because you're the one that is brain dead. See, you really do suck.

A. Shorty..I ain't your son.

B. Lots of those "dictators" are the result of both overt and covert actions of super powers, like the United States.

C. What keeps the world from a "re-do" of WWI, in which multiple secret alliances caused a chain re-action, is a place like the UN. Which has also talked down many tense situations between super powers. It is very likely the biosphere of this planet would have been radically altered had their not been a place to talk things out.

D. Shorty..this is a great country. Even a stupid person like yourself..can own a computer and type nonsense.

And he's starving, man.

The UN has not prevented jack fucking shit, motherfucker. Nothing. The only thing efforts like UNICEF accomplished was the creration of jobs for those who would otherwise be unemployed; oh and creation of corruption and theft from those intended to be helped by an idealistic yet unrealistic organization.

-SporK

And after you eat the rotten fish..and say "My precious"..could you do a little jig? And say something like, "I'll not show you my pot of gold"..

B. Lots of those "dictators" are the result of both overt and covert actions of super powers, like the United States.

C. What keeps the world from a "re-do" of WWI, in which multiple secret alliances caused a chain re-action, is a place like the UN. Which has also talked down many tense situations between super powers. It is very likely the biosphere of this planet would have been radically altered had their not been a place to talk things out.

D. Shorty..this is a great country. Even a stupid person like yourself..can own a computer and type nonsense.

Look, squirt....The bottom line is that the UN sucks and there isn't a thing you could bring to the table to change that. Now run along, your sandbox is waiting. :lol:

Shit... You know You are Right!!! Except for the Starvation and Disease. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do we really need to pay off thugs to prevent Thermo Nuclear War????? Nah...

Somebody should remind the State Department!!! What We Pay Them for. I think they forgot!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, squirt....The bottom line is that the UN sucks and there isn't a thing you could bring to the table to change that. Now run along, your sandbox is waiting. :lol:

Delusional too?

Gosh..it's a twofer.

You're killing me.

I'll hazard to say short, fat and bald is no way to go through life. But you're doing your best.

The UN serves a purpose.

Not enough to compensate for our investment in it. But it does serve a purpose. The ROI just sucks balls though from a US perspective. That should be changed.

Shit... You know You are Right!!! Except for the Starvation and Disease. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do we really need to pay off thugs to prevent Thermo Nuclear War????? Nah...

Somebody should remind the State Department!!! What We Pay Them for. I think they forgot!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The same state department that was talking about including the moon in a missile launch against Cuba?

Yeah..we should be getting change on those payments.

If you think that the presence of the UN has prevented conflict that would otherwise take place, you are an idiot...wait, I already know you are an idiot so let me rephrase:

The existence of the UN cannot prevent any conflicts from occuring. To put in a simple analogy that you can understand, it would be like a 100lb 9th grade hall monitor trying to prevent two 200lb seniors from fighting.

Apply this to secret alliances and bioshpheres as well.

-SporK

Last edited:

And he's starving, man.

-SporK

And after you eat the rotten fish..and say "My precious"..could you do a little jig? And say something like, "I'll not show you my pot of gold"..

Oh! Is that witty liberal banter? Did you learn it from Jon Stewart?

It's quite impressive. Really. I'm not just saying that.

-SporK

If you think that the presence of the UN has prevented conflict that would otherwise take place, you are an idiot...wait, I already know you are an idiot so let me rephrase:

The existance of the UN cannot prevent any conflicts from occuring. To put in a simple analogy that you can understand, it would be like a 100lb 9th grade hall monitor trying to prevent two 200lb seniors from fighting.

Apply this to secret alliances and bioshpheres as well.

-SporK

Should I bring a couple of goats along with the rotten fish?

Forum List

Back