The U.S and The Paris Climate Agrrement!

Do you agree with Tumps decision on withdrawing the U.S from The Paris Climate Agrrement?

• Total voters

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Is Trumps decision of, Withdrawing The United States out of The Paris Climate Agreement, a good decision? Or a bad decision?

I strongly believe something needs to be done about saving our climate, but I'm not sure if The Paris Climate Agreement is the best solution. They are saying that America will have stronger restrictions then the two leading countries the emit the most greenhouse gases. The two countries are China and India. Also they are saying that it will decapitate our coal industry, which now supplies about one-third of our electric power.

What do you guys think?

Is Trumps decision of, Withdrawing The United States out of The Paris Climate Agreement, a good decision? Or a bad decision?

I strongly believe something needs to be done about saving our climate, but I'm not sure if The Paris Climate Agreement is the best solution. They are saying that America will have stronger restrictions then the two leading countries the emit the most greenhouse gases. The two countries are China and India. Also they are saying that it will decapitate our coal industry, which now supplies about one-third of our electric power.

What do you guys think?
mle170603c20170602081337.jpg

Forum List

Back