The Pope is an unmitigated disgrace to Christendom and to humanity

Pope Francis issued a new call for climate change action on Wednesday, when he slammed the United Stated in particular as "irresponsible" on emissions compared to China.

"The world in which we live is collapsing and may be nearing the breaking point," the pope wrote in the 12-page "Laudate Deum," which means "Praise God" in Latin.

"If we consider that emissions per individual in the United States are about two times greater than those of individuals living in China, and about seven times greater than the average of the poorest countries, we can state that a broad change in the irresponsible lifestyle connected with the Western model would have a significant long-term impact," he wrote.

However, China produces more carbon emissions than all industrialized nations combined.

China emits more greenhouse gas than the entire developed world combined, a new report has claimed.
The research by Rhodium Group says China emitted 27% of the world's greenhouse gases in 2019.
The US was the second-largest emitter at 11% while India was third with 6.6% of emissions, the think tank said.
Scientists warn that without an agreement between the US and China it will be hard to avert dangerous climate change.
China's emissions more than tripled over the previous three decades, the report from the US-based Rhodium Group added.

The Asian giant has the world's largest population, so its per person emissions are still far behind the US, but the research said those emissions have increased too, tripling over the course of two decades.

Greenhouse gas emissions (%). .  .

What the Pope is so upset about, apparently, is the lifestyle of Americans and their freedoms, that is, what is left of them. He wants Americans to have the freedoms of those in Communist China, as well as the same level of mandated atheism it seems that does not seem to worry him in the least. Funny that.

What the Pope does not seem concerned with, however, is atheistic communist China that has a government that has oppressed and murdered Christians for half a century or more and who is openly engaged with genocide against Muslims. Maybe he is happy with the hundreds of millions the CCP has murdered to help keep down carbon emissions. (Shrug), dunno.

The Pope is nothing more than a poor propagandist for Marxism with zero integrity
Could the OP explain what the Pope has done wrt global warming that disgraces christendom?

Look at pictures of Bejing. The air is brutal, much worse than anything you will see in the US. This Pope is a political menace who should stick to religion and leave politics to government. He's also quick to interject himself into countries immigration-asylum policies, but I don't see him doing anything worthwhile in Israel and Gaza. I just don't like this Pope very much. Praise the Lord. MAGA

Look at pictures of Bejing. The air is brutal, much worse than anything you will see in the US. This Pope is a political menace who should stick to religion and leave politics to government. He's also quick to interject himself into countries immigration-asylum policies, but I don't see him doing anything worthwhile in Israel and Gaza. I just don't like this Pope very much. Praise the Lord. MAGA
Trump for Pope, right?

The Climate cult is a religion.

He just pretends to be a Christian.

But that is what the Left does, they infiltrate all organizations and take them over.

It is all they do. Really, it is the only thing they know how to do. Then they just destroy what they take over.
IF the "climate cult" is a "religion" then why am i paying taxes, idiot.

IF the "climate cult" is a "religion" then why am i paying taxes, idiot.
Because your cult took control of government.

Now back to proselytizing about saving the planet with more taxation.

After all, taxes cures all our ills, well, that and celebrating killing Jews.

And Potato head is the greatest President, right?

Thanks for ignoring all my points. It means a lot and is very telling.

The cult has nothing to do with the facts.
absolutely true. your cult of personality believes alternate facts.

Forum List

Back