CDZ The two biggest mistakes of George W. Bush

1. Invading Iraq instead of Iran

2. Touting islam is a religion of peace.

Iraq was not a sponsor of terrorism as Iran was and is...officially designated as a state sponsor of terrorism and who claims to have many sleeper terrorist cells in America just waiting for orders.

All muslims are not terrorists but how do you tell a good muslim from a bad one?

Our immigration dept. certainly does not know how to do that. Yet we still allow them to come here and trot back and forth to the Middle East after they get here.
You’re half right on number one.

The second was an irrelevancy.

W's single biggest mistake was obviously invading Iraq. If he wanted Saadam out, he should have just sent a SF unit and taken him and his sons out and told Iraq to elect whomever they wanted but we could and would deal with the next person if they threatened our interests.

Oh, yeah! That would have been so easy! Why didn't we do that?

Where was your plan when we needed it?

[/sarcasm]

Not the Rulers......just some radicals from there......they are working hard to get rid of the radicals.

he attempted assassination of Saudi Arabia’s counter terrorism chief, Prince Muhammad Bin Nayif, Thursday in Jidda raises disturbing questions about whether al Qaeda’s Saudi branch is recovering from the fierce crackdown Nayif oversaw in the last five years

Al-Qaeda’s New Murder Plot

Just like they were not behind the murder of Khosheggi

They were complicit in the rise of radical Islam as long as they stayed in power

Journalists come and go...not of overall importance...he was not an American Citizen, he was not killed in America.....let Turkey and Saudia Arabia deal with it.

Khashoggi was Not a Friend of America
Time Person of the Year

May bring down the Saudi Regime

Not the Rulers......just some radicals from there......they are working hard to get rid of the radicals.

he attempted assassination of Saudi Arabia’s counter terrorism chief, Prince Muhammad Bin Nayif, Thursday in Jidda raises disturbing questions about whether al Qaeda’s Saudi branch is recovering from the fierce crackdown Nayif oversaw in the last five years

They were complicit in the rise of radical Islam as long as they stayed in power

Journalists come and go...not of overall importance...he was not an American Citizen, he was not killed in America.....let Turkey and Saudia Arabia deal with it.

The Saudi royal Family is not a Friend of America

Time Person of the Year

just liberal pc bullshilte....The American media are an enemy of the American People....doing everything in their power to turn us into a 3rd world hellhole.

You watch too much fake news.

US will always be a friend: Saudi Crown Prince

Iraq was not a sponsor of terrorism as Iran was and is...officially designated as a state sponsor of terrorism and who claims to have many sleeper terrorist cells in America just waiting for orders.

All muslims are not terrorists but how do you tell a good muslim from a bad one?

Our immigration dept. certainly does not know how to do that. Yet we still allow them to come here and trot back and forth to the Middle East after they get here.

His mistake in Iraq was losing to Bill Clinton before he finished off Saddam. Iran didn't attack countries we had defense agreements with, Saddam did. Reagan is the guy who should have invaded Iran; attacking an embassy is the same as attacking American soil, and Reagan was a giant pussy, despite all the big noises he made.

Well, we were talking about W Bush but I agree with you about GHerbert Bush for the most part...he stopped short in the kuwait thing...should have gone on up the Hwy....and took out Saddam right then and there whilst we had all those boots on the ground over there....and his excuse 'but oh the coalition would have fallen apart' dumb to say the least....we did not need anyone else to help us.

I also agree with you about Reagan....I never liked Reagan...he was little more than a hollywood fraud...even claimed at one point that he fought in the war...all he did was make B movies. Then he went senile at some point.....and the media covered for him pretty much until Nancy got caught whispering to him what to say one time when he got all flustered........yet he still got a pass. I kinda think he had cognitive problems early on even in his first administration...perhaps not all that bad but it gradually got worse and worse.

But the most unforgivable thing Reagan did was when the Marine Barracks in Lebanon was blown up and said well....I wish there was something we could do about that...and of course he did nothing as far as is known.

However, not too long after that if I remember correctly a big bomb went off in an Iranian government assembly of the top guys and killed a lot of Iranian officials....that might have been Bill Casey though....he was a good one...very smart.

Hafte Tir bombing - Wikipedia

The UN mandate in the Gulf War was to remove Iraq from Kuwait. The coalition would fallen apart faster than pulling the bottom piece out of a Jenga game. Just how do you support troops invading Iraq with every other country around them pulling their support?

They were behind 9-11

Time Person of the Year

just liberal pc bullshilte....The American media are an enemy of the American People....doing everything in their power to turn us into a 3rd world hellhole.
The American media keeps abusive government in check

Been doing so for 200 years

They were behind 9-11

US will always be a friend: Saudi Crown Prince

The Saudi Prince really screwed the pooch

He was an emerging rock star partying with the worlds elite. Now, he is an outcast

His mistake in Iraq was losing to Bill Clinton before he finished off Saddam. Iran didn't attack countries we had defense agreements with, Saddam did. Reagan is the guy who should have invaded Iran; attacking an embassy is the same as attacking American soil, and Reagan was a giant pussy, despite all the big noises he made.

Well, we were talking about W Bush but I agree with you about GHerbert Bush for the most part...he stopped short in the kuwait thing...should have gone on up the Hwy....and took out Saddam right then and there whilst we had all those boots on the ground over there....and his excuse 'but oh the coalition would have fallen apart' dumb to say the least....we did not need anyone else to help us.

I also agree with you about Reagan....I never liked Reagan...he was little more than a hollywood fraud...even claimed at one point that he fought in the war...all he did was make B movies. Then he went senile at some point.....and the media covered for him pretty much until Nancy got caught whispering to him what to say one time when he got all flustered........yet he still got a pass. I kinda think he had cognitive problems early on even in his first administration...perhaps not all that bad but it gradually got worse and worse.

But the most unforgivable thing Reagan did was when the Marine Barracks in Lebanon was blown up and said well....I wish there was something we could do about that...and of course he did nothing as far as is known.

However, not too long after that if I remember correctly a big bomb went off in an Iranian government assembly of the top guys and killed a lot of Iranian officials....that might have been Bill Casey though....he was a good one...very smart.

The UN mandate in the Gulf War was to remove Iraq from Kuwait. The coalition would fallen apart faster than pulling the bottom piece out of a Jenga game. Just how do you support troops invading Iraq with every other country around them pulling their support?

The coalition of the willing was just a propagandistic window dressing ploy to make it appear we had widespread support for getting Iraq out of Kuiwait....we did not need them and they did very little to help us.

George Herberts obsession with the coalition was just a mind set formed by WWII ...the need for allies.

Which was true in WWII but really of no importance in getting rid of Saddam...we did not need them and it would have been easy to do...we should have just got rid of Saddam and got out...not wasted a lot of money trying to build Iraq into a democracy....as his son did to the tune of 2 million dollars and a major factor in our economic problems.

Beyond all that insignificant baloney of the necessity of the coalition....none of them would have tried to intervene if Bush had marched on up the Hwy and got rid of Saddam whilst we had so many boots on the ground already....it would have avoided the invasion by his son and gotten rid of saddam without bankrupting America....W bush spent approx. 2 million dollars in his invasion of Iraq...for what purpose? We got nothing out it....a tremendous waste and one he has not been held accountable for...now he has revealed his true colors by becoming friends of hillary, obama and other liberals.....he was not only one of the dumbest characters we ever had in the White House...but was a fake conservative and pc idiot now working with those forces who want to open our borders to all aka....the globalists.
Report: George H.W. Bush to Vote for Hillary

gettyimages-124872866.jpg

Last edited:

The coalition of the willing was just a propagandistic window dressing ploy to make it appear we had widespread support for getting Iraq out of Kuiwait....we did not need them and they did very little to help us.

George Herberts obsession with the coalition was just a mind set formed by WWII ...the need for allies.

Which was true in WWII but really of no importance in getting rid of Saddam...we did not need them and it would have been easy to do...we should have just got rid of Saddam and got out...not wasted a lot of money trying to build Iraq into a democracy....as his son did to the tune of 2 million dollars and a major factor in our economic problems.

Beyond all that insignificant baloney of the necessity of the coalition....none of them would have tried to intervene if Bush had marched on up the Hwy and got rid of Saddam whilst we had so many boots on the ground already....it would have avoided the invasion by his son and gotten rid of saddam without bankrupting America....W bush spent approx. 2 million dollars in his invasion of Iraq...for what purpose? We got nothing out it....a tremendous waste and one he has not been held accountable for...now he has revealed his true colors by becoming friends of hillary, obama and other liberals.....he was not only one of the dumbest characters we ever had in the White House...but was a fake conservative and pc idiot now working with those forces who want to open our borders to all aka....the globalists.

If you did not bother reading my post, why did you respond?

I was talking about the Gulf War in 1992. Apparently you are so obsessed you skipped over that detail.

The reason the Arabs wanted Saddam to still remain in power was the large country opposite them in the Gulf, that being the Persinas (non-Arabs) and Shia in Iran. They knew then, and has been proven sense, Iran liked nothing better than "helping" their Shia brothers in Iraq to subjugate the Sunnis.

Your analysis is missing a few key details that one could find in any narrative written during that period.

No, they told Osama Bin Laden to go away long before 9/11 happened, from Wikipedia:

"He was born in Saudi Arabia and studied at university in the country until 1979, when he joined Mujahideen forces in Pakistan fighting against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. He helped to fund the Mujahideen by funneling arms, money and fighters from the Arab world into Afghanistan, and gained popularity among many Arabs.[12] In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda.[13] He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until U.S. pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he declared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.[14] Bin Laden was on the American Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) lists of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives and Most Wanted Terrorists for his involvement in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings."

bolding mine

All this BEFORE Bush II came to office.

I was talking about the Gulf War in 1992. Apparently you are so obsessed you skipped over that detail.

The reason the Arabs wanted Saddam to still remain in power was the large country opposite them in the Gulf, that being the Persinas (non-Arabs) and Shia in Iran. They knew then, and has been proven sense, Iran liked nothing better than "helping" their Shia brothers in Iraq to subjugate the Sunnis.

Your analysis is missing a few key details that one could find in any narrative written during that period.[/QU

I was also talking about the same war...the gulf war in 1992 --something has coinfused you???

No, they told Osama Bin Laden to go away long before 9/11 happened, from Wikipedia:

"He was born in Saudi Arabia and studied at university in the country until 1979, when he joined Mujahideen forces in Pakistan fighting against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. He helped to fund the Mujahideen by funneling arms, money and fighters from the Arab world into Afghanistan, and gained popularity among many Arabs.[12] In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda.[13] He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until U.S. pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he declared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.[14] Bin Laden was on the American Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) lists of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives and Most Wanted Terrorists for his involvement in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings."

bolding mine

They supported and encouraged Wahhabism the radical Islamic theology that encouraged terrorism

bolding mine

They supported and encouraged Wahhabism the radical Islamic theology that encouraged terrorism

American Liberals do more for terrorism than any group or nation ever has.

The Trouble With How Liberals Talk About Terrorism - The Atlantic

Obama’s stance on terrorism contained a contradiction. He argued that the terrorist threat was much less severe than other challenges such as climate change and gun violence. But he didn’t scale back his counterterrorism policies to reflect that assessment. After criticizing the excesses of George W. Bush’s war on terror, Obama launched a massive drone war against suspected terrorists in several countries.

It has been reported he loved to watch the videos...much like a child with a video game.

Obama's Embrace of Drone Strikes Will Be a Lasting Legacy - NYTimes.com

Last edited:

bolding mine

Obama’s stance on terrorism contained a contradiction. He argued that the terrorist threat was much less severe than other challenges such as climate change and gun violence. But he didn’t scale back his counterterrorism policies to reflect that assessment. After criticizing the excesses of George W. Bush’s war on terror, Obama launched a massive drone war against suspected terrorists in several countries.

It has been reported he loved to watch the videos...much like a child with a video game.

Drone strikes were an effective tool in fighting terrorism

Better option than invading Iraq

bolding mine

Invading Iraq was a huge,huge mistake ....yet media now loves the Bush responsible for it.....aka the great decider.

2 Trillion dollars to take out a despot when a handfull of special ops could have done the job .........................does anyone realize how much 2 trillion dollars amounts to? i.e. enough money to buy everyone in America a new home.

When did the media decide g.w. was so great? Bout the same time he cozied up to michelle and hillary...ridiculous moron.
George HW Bush thought the world belonged to his family. How wrong he was | Ariel Dorfman
a4851738-bde1-421f-b465-69f80e4f0df7-MICHELLE_OBAMA_GEORGE_BUSH_AP.jpg

Last edited:
They were behind 9-11

bolding mine

Invading Iraq was a huge,huge mistake ....yet media now loves the Bush responsible for it.....aka the great decider.

2 Trillion dollars to take out a despot when a handfull of special ops could have done the job .........................does anyone realize how much 2 trillion dollars amounts to? i.e. enough money to buy everyone in America a new home.

When did the media decide g.w. was so great? Bout the same time he cozied up to michelle and hillary...ridiculous moron.

a4851738-bde1-421f-b465-69f80e4f0df7-MICHELLE_OBAMA_GEORGE_BUSH_AP.jpg

The media likes the man but hates the President .

With Trump they hate both the man and the President

Your analysis is missing a few key details that one could find in any narrative written during that period.[/QU

I was also talking about the same war...the gulf war in 1992 --something has coinfused you???

Well of course. You posted a picture of George W. Bush and ran off at the mouth about something that was blatantly not true.

Forum List

Back