The truth of the electric vehicle delusion........with key points from Canada...

I see little that is rational in this thread. Maybe it's just me.

The reason why the Tesla Model Y had the highest unit sales in the world for the first five months of this calendar year is because FOR MOST PEOPLE, the car combines comfort, features, performance, utility, and cost efficiency better than any other vehicle. I personally think it looks sort of dumpy, but I personally don't give a shit what my vehicle looks like.

FOR MOST PEOPLE, paying for the energy to propel that beast would be about 25% of the cost for a comparable ICE vehicle. This is because essentially all charging would be AT HOME, during overnight hours when the electric rate is lowest. MOST PEOPLE would be intelligent enough to use a charging protocol that both maximizes efficiency and maximizes battery life.

The batteries and motors on such cars will essentially last forever, if properly cared for. Even if you are one of those wacko's who keeps his car for ten years plus, by the time the battery needs replacement, you will be able to get it done at Pep Boys for three or four grand.

It's possible to imagine scenarios where an EV would be disadvantageous when compared to an ICE vehicle. Hell, with millions of them sold already, there are actual examples of people who have experienced nightmares with their EV's that simply would not have occurred if they had instead chose a fucking Toyota Corolla. WGAS?

Cost to buy was ~5X over 4cyl Ford?. Range anxiety. Insurance. Tires. Weather issues. Temp AC heat hurt efficency.

If gas was $2 as it was, maybe not so attractive.

Bullsnot

You’re flail demofk
no bullsnot,, for real I answered your ques,,,,

wait a minute,, did I break you??

I think I broke you,,

all youre doing is babbling and repeating yourself,,
classic mental breakdown,,,

is OK help is on the way,,

no bullsnot,, for real I answered your ques,,,,

wait a minute,, did I break you??

I think I broke you,,

all youre doing is babbling and repeating yourself,,
classic mental breakdown,,,

is OK help is on the way,,
Naw, you’re flailing, badly acting as demofks do. You paid at least 20,000 for panels and install! And name your free electric service provider

Last edited:
of course they did,, that was me that paid for it yrs ago,,

your misunderstanding is because you jump in at the end of a 3 page discussion that explained the context I was applying to my claim,,,

maybe next time take a few minutes and get caught up on whats being talked about and you wont end up looking like an idiot,,, AGAIN,,
Incel, you have no money and you live with your parents.

Naw, you’re flailing, badly acting as demofks do. You paid at least 20,000 for panels and install! And name your free electric service provider
he got a tax break for installing the panels. THE INCEL WILL NOT ADMIT IT BUT HIS PANELS WERE PARTIALLY PAID FOR BY OTHER PEOPLE.

he got a tax break for installing the panels. THE INCEL WILL NOT ADMIT IT BUT HIS PANELS WERE PARTIALLY PAID FOR BY OTHER PEOPLE.
they dont give tax credits for small systems like the one I have,,,

but if dems and repubes are going to give me a chance to get some of my tax money back I'm going to jump on it,,

it wont add up to a fraction of what I've paid in,,,

He may have paid for the initial installation, but when what he would have paid the electric company for power equals what he laid out for his solar panels and electric system, anything after that is free electricity.

As far as his free electric service? It's his home solar system if he is able to fully run his house without having to pay anything to the electric company.

I understand perfectly what he said.

And, if he's like a former shipmate of mine who has a full solar system for their home, and is able to sell back his excess power that is generated by his solar system to the electric company, his solar system is actually making him money.

He may have paid for the initial installation, but when what he would have paid the electric company equals what he laid out for his solar panels and electric system, anything after that is free electricity.

As far as his free electric service? It's his home solar system if he is able to fully run his house without having to pay anything to the electric company.

And, if he's like a former shipmate of mine who has a full solar system for their home, and is able to sell back his excess power that is generated by his solar system to the electric company, his solar system is actually making him money.
I never said I had a home solar system,,,

if fact I said IF I did,,,

what I did say is I have a small system that runs my garden,chicken coop and electric fencing,,

I never said I had a home solar system,,,

if fact I said IF I did,,,

what I did say is I have a small system that runs my garden,chicken coop and electric fencing,,

I still understand what you said. If your solar system has generated enough money to cover what you paid for it by not having to pay the electric company for that power, it has paid for itself, and anything generated by that system afterwards is basically free electricity.

I still understand what you said. If your solar system has generated enough money to cover what you paid for it by not having to pay the electric company for that power, it has paid for itself, and anything generated by that system afterwards is basically free electricity.
in my case as with many others the cost for the system is a small fraction to what it takes to get line juice to it,,

to get electricity from my house to my garden would cost more than the system itself costs,,

He may have paid for the initial installation, but when what he would have paid the electric company for power equals what he laid out for his solar panels and electric system, anything after that is free electricity.

Hahaha, he had to fork out at least 30k and 10k to install and he will never recover those expenses and my gas purchases will be under his entire free system until I pass! You fkers are lost in demofk poop

Hahaha, he had to fork out at least 30k and 10k to install and he will never recover those expenses and my gas purchases will be under his entire free system until I pass! You fkers are lost in demofk poop
progressive hunter, hahaha so tell everyone in here you didn’t pay for your panels and install!! Prove me wrong

Forum List

Back