The truth of the electric vehicle delusion........with key points from Canada...

But the life of the battery makes them a waste of money...

That may have been true for the previous generation of batteries that used lithium/ion tech and liquid electrolytes.

But the new solid state batteries created by Toyota are going to change that.

pessimist,,

only people that are used to failing talk like that,,

Nope.......

Look.....if people want to buy electric cars, that's great.....I might buy one in the future if they actually improve....

The massive, incredibly stupid problem is the democrat party and the left trying to force people into the things by attacking the American energy sector, and the automobile sector...........destroying the energy sector limits our power supply, which is their goal, forcing people into cars that are reliant on the reduced power supply forces people into public transportation...

That is their goal.......they politicized electric cars as well as solar and wind.......

of course I have to point out you had to edit my comment out of context to make your false point,,

you leftist are all the same,,

dishonest as hell,,,
You didn’t say free?

Then you used the demofks false narrative solar panels are now free!

What about the cost to install the outlet for the car and the needed new amp service?

Free?

Panels grow on trees and you go pick ‘em like cherries? Holy crap dude, you’re in the dark side

Nope.......

Look.....if people want to buy electric cars, that's great.....I might buy one in the future if they actually improve....

The massive, incredibly stupid problem is the democrat party and the left trying to force people into the things by attacking the American energy sector, and the automobile sector...........destroying the energy sector limits our power supply, which is their goal, forcing people into cars that are reliant on the reduced power supply forces people into public transportation...

That is their goal.......they politicized electric cars as well as solar and wind.......
the left trying to use EVs as a hammer against the people is a completely different subject than EVs themselves,, but people like you are always slamming EVs when its really dems youre mad at,,,

stop arguing with your emotions and lets get together and solve the real problems,,

but of course you had to add in "if they actually work",,

guess what buttercup,, they do work and hundreds of thousands of people are using them hassle free

You didn’t say free?

Then you used the demofks false narrative solar panels are now free!

What about the cost to install the outlet for the car and the needed new amp service?

Free?

Panels grow on trees and you go pick ‘em like cherries? Holy crap dude, you’re in the dark side
post the whole sentence and then ask that question,, if you dare,,,

Solar is not free at all. You are not allowed to do an Alaskan bush fix self-install in a nice CA suburb. You will spend $100K now (inflation) for full power only in summer daytime. Battery storage? Lol! Not even sure its offered anywhere legally? Again another cost. Permits. Illegals pounding nails into your joists thru shingles. Hooray! Leaks. What if you have tile shingles. Just STHU.

By the time you could approach sny break-even cost its......time for new panels. Nothing is free. Its not a slam dunk. Hail? Birdcrap? Who is going up to power wash? In a CA drought? Again, not easy.

Upper midwest? NW? Canada? Forget about it. This all off the top of my common sense very angry head!

Last edited:
Solar is not free at all. You are not allowed to do an Alaskan bush fix self-install in a nice CA suburb. You will spend $100K now (inflation) for full power only in summer daytime. Battery storage? Lol! Again another cost. Permits. Illegals pounding nails into your joists thru shingles. Hooray! Leaks. What if you have tile shingles. Just STHU.

By the time you could approach sny break-even cost its......time for new panels. Nothing is free. Its not a slam dunk.

Upper midwest? NW? Canada? Forget about it.
didnt have any of those problems setting up my system,,,

they only apply if you intend on connecting it into your houses electric panel,,

Last edited:
I read it all. Driving a Prius is not free rube
under the context and preparations I described it is ,,,,
the discussion is the electricity it takes to run them so I am talking about fuel costs,,, everything else applies equally with ICE,,,

under the context and preparations I described it is ,,,,
the discussion is the electricity it takes to run them so I am talking about fuel costs,,, everything else applies equally with ICE,,,
Electricity is free now?

by the way, where do I find free panels and installation?

the left trying to use EVs as a hammer against the people is a completely different subject than EVs themselves,, but people like you are always slamming EVs when its really dems youre mad at,,,

stop arguing with your emotions and lets get together and solve the real problems,,

but of course you had to add in "if they actually work",,

guess what buttercup,, they do work and hundreds of thousands of people are using them hassle free
You’re suggesting they’re free

Forum List

Back