The truth of the electric vehicle delusion........with key points from Canada...

In all, Bala spent more than $130,000 – plus tax.
Not long after the purchase, Bala got into a minor accident which, he said, required “light assembly” on the front bumper. Bala took the vehicle to the body shop and did not get it back for six months. He said no one from Ford answered his email or phone calls for help.
The limitations of the EV truck became even more apparent when Bala embarked on a chaotic 1,400-mile road trip to Chicago.
One can find just as many nightmare stories of the person who bought a SUV and then had to buy a new house because it wouldn't fit in his driveway.

There are a thousand stories of people with no forethought. And nobody said electric vehicles were for EVERYBODY.

One can find just as many nightmare stories of the person who bought a SUV and then had to buy a new house because it wouldn't fit in his driveway.

There are a thousand stories of people with no forethought. And nobody said electric vehicles were for EVERYBODY.
Funny you couldn’t post one

Huh? Nothing? You got nothing. People will not promote this nonsense and pushed narrative! You got nothing
people are already doing it on large scales,,

just telling me no just means you dont know shit about the whole topic,,

here is a guy that set up a small system for his prius and last I heard hes driving it for free

he is an installer of solar panel systems and has installed dozens if not hundreds of systems that also charge a car along with running the entire house,,

his videos are long and detailed so it might not be your thing,,

people are already doing it on large scales,,

just telling me no just means you dont know shit about the whole topic,,

here is a guy that set up a small system for his prius and last I heard hes driving it for free

he is an installer of solar panel systems and has installed dozens if not hundreds of systems that also charge a car along with running the entire house,,

his videos are long and detailed so it might not be your thing,,

Where? Post data! Hybrid is not EV.

I’m all in on hybrids

two things can be true at once,,
EVs can be a cheaper and superior option and the government can be trying to end fossil fuels at the same time,,
They are not cheaper, they are not superior........so only one of your points is actually true....
Like in real estate where it's location, location, location
Electric Vehicles are application, application, application.
Electric vehicles are ideal as taxi's in NYC. They don't pollute sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. And since taxi's average under 15 mph, that's 240 miles driving 16 hours a day (double shift)

Where? Post data! Hybrid is not EV.

I’m all in on hybrids
you just showed your ignorance and inability to take a subject seriously,,

if you would have taken 30 seconds to watch the video you would have seen that prius has an electric only feature that shuts the gas engine off and runs only on electric,,,

so tell me again how I have nothing,,

heres another one that lives in the mountains of BC and uses his solar to charge his EV

hes driven it as far and arizona other than taking a little longer for charging time he said he had no real problems

you just showed your ignorance and inability to take a subject seriously,,

if you would have taken 30 seconds to watch the video you would have seen that prius has an electric only feature that shuts the gas engine off and runs only on electric,,,

so tell me again how I have nothing,,

heres another one that lives in the mountains of BC and uses his solar to charge his EV

hes driven it as far and arizona other than taking a little longer for charging time he said he had no real problems

It still runs on gas? What’s your point? The gas engine will recharge the battery, no plug in? Why else call it hybrid?

No 45 minute charge

Last edited:
It still runs on gas? What’s your point? The gas engine will recharge the battery, no plug in? Why else call it hybrid?

No 45 minute charge
Ye of small minds. A hybrid is just that, it can run on gas, it can run on electricity, or it can run on both. It can be optimized for the driving situation at hand.

He's the kind of guy who thinks the lights are permanently on, because he doesn't know about a light switch.
I get the same response from leftist that say theres no evidence of bidens corruption,,

hes just a different kind of leftist that thinks they are always right even when they know they arent,,

Ye of small minds. A hybrid is just that, it can run on gas, it can run on electricity, or it can run on both. It can be optimized for the driving situation at hand.
Why it’s called hybrid!! Again, I’m all in on those

I glanced over that which is more than you did with my sources,,
nothing I didnt already know and has nothing to do with my claim,,

what you fail to understand is if a hybrid has a switch that disables the gas engine it is a electric car at that point and since its being charged with solar panels instead of the gas engine it isnt a hybrid except in name only,,

I gave you just one source with possibly over a hundred examples to support my claims and all youve given me is a "no youre wrong",,

now do you have something of substance to refute my claim or support yours or are you still going with "no youre wrong"???

I glanced over that which is more than you did with my sources,,
nothing I didnt already know and has nothing to do with my claim,,

what you fail to understand is if a hybrid has a switch that disables the gas engine it is a electric car at that point and since its being charged with solar panels instead of the gas engine it isnt a hybrid except in name only,,

I gave you just one source with possibly over a hundred examples to support my claims and all youve given me is a "no youre wrong",,

now do you have something of substance to refute my claim or support yours or are you still going with "no youre wrong"???
What it says is hybrid cars are more efficient! And are still ice vehicles

I get the same response from leftist that say theres no evidence of bidens corruption,,
You have to be specific, are you talking the "Bidens" corruption, or "Joeseph R. Bidens" corruption.

You know that Joe isn't responsible for the acts of his family, since you can't pick your family.

Contrast that to somebody who can choose his associates, and who chooses to surround himself with future felons.

You have to be specific, are you talking the "Bidens" corruption, or "Joeseph R. Bidens" corruption.

You know that Joe isn't responsible for the acts of his family, since you can't pick your family.

Contrast that to somebody who can choose his associates, and who chooses to surround himself with future felons.
thanks for proving my point,,

Forum List

Back