The Trump "So What" Defense.

Who cares about where you want to place blame. The rules were a sham and stacked against the president....PERIOD!
There was no Due Process, not a day or an hour for the minority. Kangaroo Court

guess why there was no due process -

it wasnt a criminal trial ........... DDDDDUUUUUHHHHH

NO INDICTMENT
NO JUDGE
NO JURY

AN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING .
First impeachment proceedings that didn't let the minority have their due process. What was Schiff trying to cover up? The truth?
Why would he and Nan change the rules to limit the minority? Sounds like they wanted to railroad Trump in a Kangaroo Court.

YOU JUST REFUSE TO GET IT DONT YOU ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He gets it. He just doesn't care.
No, you don't get it, you ignorant fuck.
Why did Schiff and Pelosi change the rules from the last two impeachment proceedings?
idiot

Funny. What rules were changed? Also, a blowjob impeachment is different from a treason impeachment.

guess why there was no due process -

it wasnt a criminal trial ........... DDDDDUUUUUHHHHH

NO INDICTMENT
NO JUDGE
NO JURY

AN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING .
First impeachment proceedings that didn't let the minority have their due process. What was Schiff trying to cover up? The truth?
Why would he and Nan change the rules to limit the minority? Sounds like they wanted to railroad Trump in a Kangaroo Court.

Why did Schiff and Pelosi change the rules from the last two impeachment proceedings?
idiot

Funny. What rules were changed? Also, a blowjob impeachment is different from a treason impeachment.
Are you saying they didn't change the rules, Lakhota? Let's get this on record before I Google it for you.
idiot

idiot

Are you saying they didn't change the rules, Lakhota? Let's get this on record before I Google it for you.
idiot

House majority rules. Senate majority rules. Why did Trump obstruct all documents and witnesses?

idiot

idiot

House majority rules. Senate majority rules. Why did Trump obstruct all documents and witnesses?
That's not what I asked from you. You're deflecting

I watched everything. It’s bullshit and you know it. I really hope that shitt, polosi, schrumer, nads, and some other idiots get subpoenaed to testify. It would be interesting to see them destroyed, and fall flat on their incompetent lying faces. It time to put up or STFU! But you pussies won’t be satisfied, just the same as hiltard losing the election. Manufactured facts are not facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RW is use to kangaroo courts, he feels uncomfortable with an honest court.
Will Senate proceedings be a kangaroo court?

McConnell has repeatedly indicated they will be
If the Clinton Impeachment rules for the Senate were considered a Kangaroo Court....yes.

But, the Schiff House rules were definitely considered a Kargaroo court.

How did you feel about the Benghazi "court"? HRC was badgered for hours, DJT hadn't the balls to show up.
I thought we were talking about impeaching Trump. wry. Forgive my mistake. :rolleyes-41:

A default to sarcasm, that's well off topic. My comment was a clear contrast to Rep. Schiff and Rep. Issa.

If the Clinton Impeachment rules for the Senate were considered a Kangaroo Court....yes.

How did you feel about the Benghazi "court"? HRC was badgered for hours, DJT hadn't the balls to show up.
I thought we were talking about impeaching Trump. wry. Forgive my mistake. :rolleyes-41:

A default to sarcasm, that's well off topic. My comment was a clear contrast to Rep. Schiff and Rep. Issa.
Bull,
idiot

idiot

That's not what I asked from you. You're deflecting
You and your emoji's speaks volumes Lakhota. You know the rules have changed to benefit the dems.
And to remove an even playing field. emoji that, junior.

Again, we ARE talking about Trump....not the old hag, wry. The way schiff had shored up the dem rules
it was a sham.....you and Lakhota know that

Again, we ARE talking about Trump....not the old hag, wry. The way schiff had shored up the dem rules

Equal time was awarded to both sides in both hearings. If you watched them I'm surprised you feel your side was slighted. IMO the Republican Members in both committee hearings had nothing of substantive to offer. They, for the most part, dismissed all of the testimony as hearsay, and didn't do so in a civil manner. Not only was their anger presented, they had nothing to offer beyond whining, offering trump's tweets and speeches that he did nothing wrong, testifying instead of asking questions.

The explosive anger by the Gentlemen (so to speak) from Georgia and Ohio would have won either of them an Oscar for best supporting actor. Had The President allowed members of his inner circle to testify, and for documents to be submitted as requested, they might have been able to provide some exculpatory evidence.

Even you know that they wouldn't; this Defendant acted guilty, and Consciousness of Guilt is an acceptable theory for the prosecution to pursue.

idiot

idiot

For the same reason Obama did.

Equal time was awarded to both sides in both hearings. If you watched them I'm surprised you feel your side was slighted. IMO the Republican Members in both committee hearings had nothing of substantive to offer. They, for the most part, dismissed all of the testimony as hearsay, and didn't do so in a civil manner. Not only was their anger presented, they had nothing to offer beyond whining, offering trump's tweets and speeches that he did nothing wrong, testifying instead of asking questions.

The explosive anger by the Gentlemen (so to speak) from Georgia and Ohio would have won either of them an Oscar for best supporting actor. Had The President allowed members of his inner circle to testify, and for documents to be submitted as requested, they might have been able to provide some exculpatory evidence.

Even you know that they wouldn't; this Defendant acted guilty, and Consciousness of Guilt is an acceptable theory for the prosecution to pursue.
Equal time? How about them being able to call the witnesses that they wanted? Ask the questions that they wanted?
I thought you were more on top of this, my mistake.

A phone call was involved there too. She should have answered and sent help. That bitch deserved to be put in a cage, and badgered by Hank Voight for hours. No comparison. Thankfully, she won’t be in any position of authority ever again.

As I recall there was no help within range to prevent the attack. And the Sect. of State has no authority to call in a military attack.

So they said. She seemed very broken up by the American lives that were lost. Not nasty at all.

Forum List

Back