The Trump "So What" Defense.

Trump was invited to participate
He declined

Then declared the proceedings to be a sham
The proceedings were a sham when Schiff made up the impeachments rules.
Trump rages about impeachment on Twitter, but he has Republicans to blame for the rules
Opinion | Trump has the GOP to blame for the impeachment rules he hates so much
Who cares about where you want to place blame. The rules were a sham and stacked against the president....PERIOD!
There was no Due Process, not a day or an hour for the minority. Kangaroo Court

guess why there was no due process -

it wasnt a criminal trial ........... DDDDDUUUUUHHHHH

NO INDICTMENT
NO JUDGE
NO JURY

AN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING .
First impeachment proceedings that didn't let the minority have their due process. What was Schiff trying to cover up? The truth?
Why would he and Nan change the rules to limit the minority? Sounds like they wanted to railroad Trump in a Kangaroo Court.

YOU JUST REFUSE TO GET IT DONT YOU ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bullshit rhetoric like this becomes what dims then refer to as facts. And think they can get away with it. Good luck with whatever geriatric they put up against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the truth as many Republicans admit to not even reading the charges

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

I watched everything. It’s bullshit and you know it. I really hope that shitt, polosi, schrumer, nads, and some other idiots get subpoenaed to testify. It would be interesting to see them destroyed, and fall flat on their incompetent lying faces. It time to put up or STFU! But you pussies won’t be satisfied, just the same as hiltard losing the election. Manufactured facts are not facts.

RW is use to kangaroo courts, he feels uncomfortable with an honest court.
Will Senate proceedings be a kangaroo court?

McConnell has repeatedly indicated they will be
If the Clinton Impeachment rules for the Senate were considered a Kangaroo Court....yes.

But, the Schiff House rules were definitely considered a Kargaroo court.

How did you feel about the Benghazi "court"? HRC was badgered for hours, DJT hadn't the balls to show up.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

I watched everything. It’s bullshit and you know it. I really hope that shitt, polosi, schrumer, nads, and some other idiots get subpoenaed to testify. It would be interesting to see them destroyed, and fall flat on their incompetent lying faces. It time to put up or STFU! But you pussies won’t be satisfied, just the same as hiltard losing the election. Manufactured facts are not facts.

If the Clinton Impeachment rules for the Senate were considered a Kangaroo Court....yes.

How did you feel about the Benghazi "court"? HRC was badgered for hours, DJT hadn't the balls to show up.

A phone call was involved there too. She should have answered and sent help. That bitch deserved to be put in a cage, and badgered by Hank Voight for hours. No comparison. Thankfully, she won’t be in any position of authority ever again.

I'm not going there and say so what if Trump's guilty. The Articles are total partisan bullshit. So why even give Nancy a talking point?
Article-2 is dead, the USSC killed it. Trump does have the right of due process, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House"
Article-1 is dead, hearsay evidence is NOT allowed in the senate.

What part of Due Process was denied?
Where have you been? The House proceedings did not give Due Process....as the rules according to Schiff.
The minority did not have their day like the Nixon impeachment proceedings and the Clinton impeachment proceedings.
Trump was invited to participate
He declined

Then declared the proceedings to be a sham

How?

Not allowing witnesses to prove Ukraine was corrupt, and trump was right to violate the law?

See: G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid

A phone call was involved there too. She should have answered and sent help. That bitch deserved to be put in a cage, and badgered by Hank Voight for hours. No comparison. Thankfully, she won’t be in any position of authority ever again.

As I recall there was no help within range to prevent the attack. And the Sect. of State has no authority to call in a military attack.

The "So What" defense may work in the Republican Senate - but I doubt it will work in the 2020 election.
It's not only gonna work it'll sweep Trump back into the whitehouse like a tsunami. And it's going to drown the remnants of the democratic party for good.

The more corrupt and unfair the Senate Republicans run the impeachment trial - the higher price they will pay in the 2020 elections. Democratic election ads will be packed with Republican impeachment segments.

Trump rages about impeachment on Twitter, but he has Republicans to blame for the rules
Who cares about where you want to place blame. The rules were a sham and stacked against the president....PERIOD!

NO INDICTMENT
NO JUDGE
NO JURY

First impeachment proceedings that didn't let the minority have their due process. What was Schiff trying to cover up? The truth?
Why would he and Nan change the rules to limit the minority? Sounds like they wanted to railroad Trump in a Kangaroo Court.

He gets it. He just doesn't care.

Alan Dershowitz’s Old Comments About Impeachment Come Back To Haunt Him

He claims abuse of power isn’t impeachable. But 20 years ago, he said something very different.

Alan Dershowitz’s Old Comments About Impeachment Come Back To Haunt Him

This is the kind of evil that Democrats are up against. The Constitution has not changed - but Dooshawitch's opinion about what is an impeachable offense certainly has.

The "So What" defense may work in the Republican Senate - but I doubt it will work in the 2020 election.
It's not only gonna work it'll sweep Trump back into the whitehouse like a tsunami. And it's going to drown the remnants of the democratic party for good.

The more corrupt and unfair the Senate Republicans run the impeachment trial - the higher price they will pay in the 2020 elections. Democratic election ads will be packed with Republican impeachment segments.

You're going down, stupid and you're going down hard. Very, very hard.

Yanno, you guys keep throwing that term around, but apparently, you don't know what it means.

No, the House did NOT hold a trial. All they did was investigate and interview people to determine if some wrong doing occurred. When they thought there was something there, they voted on impeachment, and sent the articles to the Senate, where the trial is to be held. Incidentally, the trial happens in the Senate, not the House.

And, with McConnell and others saying that they are going to try to get the trial dismissed, as he already has his mind made up. What McConnel said about the trial is the very definition of kangaroo court.

kangaroo court
SEE SYNONYMS FOR kangaroo court ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a self-appointed or mob-operated tribunal that disregards or parodies existing principles of law or human rights, especially one in a frontier area or among criminals in prison.
2. any crudely or irregularly operated court, especially one so controlled as to render a fair trial impossible.

Moscow Mitch's statement that he had already made up his mind, as well as all the other GOP senators saying the same thing, makes it an unfair trial.

So, you think a corrupt and unfair impeachment trial will help Republicans? Funny...

So, you think a corrupt and unfair impeachment trial will help Republicans? Funny...
Absolutely and if don't you're a dumbass.

Yanno, you guys keep throwing that term around, but apparently, you don't know what it means.

No, the House did NOT hold a trial. All they did was investigate and interview people to determine if some wrong doing occurred. When they thought there was something there, they voted on impeachment, and sent the articles to the Senate, where the trial is to be held. Incidentally, the trial happens in the Senate, not the House.

And, with McConnell and others saying that they are going to try to get the trial dismissed, as he already has his mind made up. What McConnel said about the trial is the very definition of kangaroo court.

kangaroo court
SEE SYNONYMS FOR kangaroo court ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a self-appointed or mob-operated tribunal that disregards or parodies existing principles of law or human rights, especially one in a frontier area or among criminals in prison.
2. any crudely or irregularly operated court, especially one so controlled as to render a fair trial impossible.

Moscow Mitch's statement that he had already made up his mind, as well as all the other GOP senators saying the same thing, makes it an unfair trial.
Yup, thanks for agreeing, it was a Kangaroo Court.
Schiff didn't want the proceedings to mirror the fairness of the last two impeachment proceedings.
Why?
If you're anywhere near honest, you know why ABS.

NO INDICTMENT
NO JUDGE
NO JURY

He gets it. He just doesn't care.
No, you don't get it, you ignorant fuck.
Why did Schiff and Pelosi change the rules from the last two impeachment proceedings?
idiot

I thought we were talking about impeaching Trump. wry. Forgive my mistake. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back