And it all falls apart~Parnas now denies speaking with Trump despite reports he claimed he had!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Indicted businessman Lev Parnas said he did not speak directly with President Trump about a pressure campaign against Ukraine that sought to benefit Trump politically, despite earlier reports to the contrary.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

-----------

I just love a story that completely DESTROYS the mass media FAKE NEWS. and makes the party of INFANTICIDE look like even MORE GULLIBLE, and LYING THUGS than we already knew they were!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

The lefty loon liberal media has been hyping this con man all week as the bombshell witness that was going to take down Trump. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

They keep stepping into constant shitpiles before they can wipe their shoes off.

That's what happens when you get bombshell stories from the deep-shit state!

Indicted businessman Lev Parnas said he did not speak directly with President Trump about a pressure campaign against Ukraine that sought to benefit Trump politically, despite earlier reports to the contrary.

-----------

I just love a story that completely DESTROYS the mass media FAKE NEWS. and makes the party of INFANTICIDE look like even MORE GULLIBLE, and LYING THUGS than we already knew they were!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
Robert Hyde: I was climbing volcanoes in Ecuador when I sent those texts about surveilling Yovanovitch to Lev Parnas

Hmmmm.

Lev Parnas told Rachel Madcow a few nights ago that Hyde was drunk every time he met him and that he never believed Hyde was actually tracking Yovanovitch’s movements.

Hyde, who’s now running for Congress(!), recognized Parnas as a conduit to Giuliani and thus a guy who could potentially introduce him to other Trump cronies if only Hyde made himself useful to Parnas somehow. Thus was born the pretend plot to stalk Marie Yovanovitch.

At first that seemed too convenient, another Parnas lie aimed at keeping him from getting into even deeper criminal trouble. Having absorbed two minutes of Hyde here, it now seems to me like a probable truth.

Hyde was duped by an anti-Trumper, feeding him nonsense about Yovanovitch which he simply copied and pasted in the texts to Parnas.

Do you believe the President, when he claims he doesn't even know Parnas? Or is he lying as usual?

:cuckoo:

Do you believe the President, when he claims he doesn't even know Parnas? Or is he lying as usual?

In what sense? It's highly doubtful the he has "known" him in the biblical sense. And who cares? What you need is Bribery, Treason, High Crimes or Misdemeanors and you have ZERO statutory crimes.

Pretty pathetic that you guys are still scrambling around trying to undo the 2016 election and influence the 2020 election through abuse of impeachment power.

The Senate will likely wrap this up fairly quickly.

17163941.jpg

It's time to accept the election results and go to work for The American People!

In what sense? It's highly doubtful the he has "known" him in the biblical sense. And who cares? What you need is Bribery, Treason, High Crimes or Misdemeanors and you have ZERO statutory crimes.

Pretty pathetic that you guys are still scrambling around trying to undo the 2016 election and influence the 2020 election through abuse of impeachment power.

17163941.jpg

It's time to accept the election results and go to work for The American People!
the constitution will remove him, thru the Constitution's impeachment clause, if he is removed. Not the Dems, not the citizens he hates..... but our founders of this Nation.

Aren't YOU the one who believed Ballsy-Ford about being raped by Kavanaugh?....ROTFLMFAO
Not me.... I never thought kavanaugh raped her...

I thought he was just a drunk teen boy, trying to get in to her pants, like a g@zillion other drunk teen boys around the world at any given moment....

I do believe it scared her though...

-----------

Robert Hyde: I was climbing volcanoes in Ecuador when I sent those texts about surveilling Yovanovitch to Lev Parnas

Hmmmm.

Lev Parnas told Rachel Madcow a few nights ago that Hyde was drunk every time he met him and that he never believed Hyde was actually tracking Yovanovitch’s movements.

Hyde, who’s now running for Congress(!), recognized Parnas as a conduit to Giuliani and thus a guy who could potentially introduce him to other Trump cronies if only Hyde made himself useful to Parnas somehow. Thus was born the pretend plot to stalk Marie Yovanovitch.

At first that seemed too convenient, another Parnas lie aimed at keeping him from getting into even deeper criminal trouble. Having absorbed two minutes of Hyde here, it now seems to me like a probable truth.

Hyde was duped by an anti-Trumper, feeding him nonsense about Yovanovitch which he simply copied and pasted in the texts to Parnas.
Duped by an anti trumper?

:rofl:

Try, again!!

Another Trump donor and loyalist....

Boy, the President is a magnet for scum....

-----------

Hmmmm.

Duped by an anti trumper?

:rofl:

Try, again!!

Another Trump donor and loyalist....

Boy, the President is a magnet for scum....
Yes, the Halfrican from Kenya sure did attract them!

17163941.jpg

the constitution will remove him, thru the Constitution's impeachment clause, if he is removed. Not the Dems, not the citizens he hates..... but our founders of this Nation.
Dims hate the citizens. They have demonstrated that over and over again. The citizens put Trump in office, and they will express their displeasure at the sleazy Dim attempt to overthrow a lawfully elected president in November.

Aren't YOU the one who believed Ballsy-Ford about being raped by Kavanaugh?....ROTFLMFAO
Not me.... I never thought kavanaugh raped her...

I thought he was just a drunk teen boy, trying to get in to her pants, like a g@zillion other drunk teen boys around the world at any given moment....

I do believe it scared her though...
She wasn't even there, moron.

-----------

Yep.........they knew this was crap when they reported it...but they put it out there the day of the signing and sending the impeachment to the Senate for the headline....that it is complete crap doesn't matter, they got it out into the public mind......and that is all that matters to them...

-----------

It is no longer Trump Derangement Syndrome...I think it could actually be called Trump Derangement Orgasm....whenever these morons hear one of these fake stories.....they reach that point of excitement.........and then, when it falls apart, feel duped...again.........but since they can never admit truth, they wait for the next opportunity to experience pleasure.....the next fake story that is going to "end" Trump.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back