The true living God

Undeniable facts of Israelite true God worship history--- From Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship-a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)--The God taught to Jesus and every bible writer. These facts prove no capitol G God belongs in the last line of John 1:1. Error to mislead all who listen into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Jesus and Paul and Peter and John all teach--Jesus has a God, his Father- John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3, --Rev 1:6
Trinity translations teach 2 different Gods--the single being God= Father is correct. 1Cor 8:6, John 17:3
John 15:20-21--Jesus warned all, on account of his name they wouldn't know the true God= Father-- It takes believing Jesus and the facts that back it.

Dear kjw47
You bring up two different issues.
May I please ask your help to address
and resolve both of these as equally important points

Matthew 28:19
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:”

First can we agree on these terms "Father, Son, Holy Spirit"

John 10:29-30
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

Secondly, can we agree on this Scripture where Jesus/Yeshua
states both things as true at the same time:
both the FATHER IS GREATER and thus DISTINCT from the Son
AND THE SON AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.

Can we agree it not either/or, it is not "2 different Gods"
but the Son is still ONE with the Father (ie of ONE authority)
while the Father is still distinct and GREATER as SUPREME.

Jesus as Justice and Yeshua meaning Salvation
are still MANIFESTING YHVW SELF-EXISTENT AUTHORITY OF LAW
and DIVINE/UNIVERSAL "Justice with Mercy" which is the meaning
of "Jesus and the Holy Spirit"

If we don't agree on calling the Father "God" or "YHVH"
and don't agree on "Jesus/Yeshua"
can we agree on the terms
Father, Son, HolySpirit (instead of "Trinity")

Are these clearly distinct while there is only
ONE SUPREME AUTHORITY?

If we can agree on those terms, I'd like to go further
to discuss JUSTICE and SALVATION as the meaning of
and role of "Jesus/Yeshua" in manifesting
DIVINE LAW/TRUTH from the UNIVERSE/UNIVERSAL CREATOR/YHVH
Yeshua fully understood he had few to none of the abilities of the father but was given MANY to use as he personally wished ( we are as one).
'Pops:
You want to to raise him up ? Your call, boy.
You want her sins forgiven ?
"You're choice. This dept is yours to run as ye see fit."

C'mere for a sec and peek through this void. I have just a few more touches to this New Earth,even after these few thousand years of growth it's still quite volatile and then It's time for you to go BACK get rid of those assholes and eliminate the old one.
Yes father. Whenever you ask your will shall be done.

Last edited:
My low IQ post was about you, what you eventually keep are the genetics that you pass to your children.

You can't be honest and answer my questions. Do you have a point with your posts? This is why the genetics and low IQ crack pertains to you. Do you even have children? Are you capable? I have two, a boy and a girl.

You cannot carry on a decent conversation. Your funny comments are always about you Frannie, not me.

The other thing I notice is people like alang1216 cannot explain evolution. It's like too difficult for him. It's not that hard. It's just not true. I mean it's okay for alang1216 to believe in lies, but at least be able to argue for your lies instead of just denying creation. That's all I ask.
Just a minor clarification: people like alang1216 cannot explain evolution to YOU. Evolution is simply the fact that all life descended from a common ancestor. It's not too difficult, it's not that hard, yet you still don't get it. Must be the work of Satan.

My low IQ post was about you, what you eventually keep are the genetics that you pass to your children.

You can't be honest and answer my questions. Do you have a point with your posts? This is why the genetics and low IQ crack pertains to you. Do you even have children? Are you capable? I have two, a boy and a girl.

You cannot carry on a decent conversation. Your funny comments are always about you Frannie, not me.
Actually having a rational conversation with a schizophrenic is not possible. This said you have never had a rational conversation. Please read the bible to prove me wrong

Just a minor clarification: people like alang1216 cannot explain evolution to YOU. Evolution is simply the fact that all life descended from a common ancestor. It's not too difficult, it's not that hard, yet you still don't get it. Must be the work of Satan.

Why don't you let alang1216 speak for himself? And what does your comment about evolution have to do with the topic haha?

OTOH, I contributed Satan wrote antiGenesis through evolution and evolutionary thinking and history as it contradicted everything God said in the first two book of Genesis. Is that a coincidence? Are you intelligent enough to answer my question?

Actually having a rational conversation with a schizophrenic is not possible. This said you have never had a rational conversation. Please read the bible to prove me wrong

Like both you and I said before, you are a schizo. You could not answer whether you have children or not. That's normal conversation when you usually meet, at least past a college age, adult for the first time. Thus, I was right. You cannot hold a regular chit chat.

1509067_597168183691004_236897259_n.jpg

Atheists are usually wrong. When God discussed predestination, he meant whether one goes to heaven or hell. I salute you sir Hawking for screaming your arse off for the rest of eternity.

What did Satan write haha?

View attachment 273520

Atheists are usually wrong. When God discussed predestination, he meant whether one goes to heaven or hell. I salute you sir Hawking for screaming your arse off for the rest of eternity.

Who does god "discuss" with? A mirror? Other gods? You?

View attachment 273520

Can you answer my question? Of course not. Satan wrote, "there is no free will."

God discussed it with those who read the Bible and believe in him. You can't figure the simplest things out.

Why don't you let alang1216 speak for himself? And what does your comment about evolution have to do with the topic haha?

OTOH, I contributed Satan wrote antiGenesis through evolution and evolutionary thinking and history as it contradicted everything God said in the first two book of Genesis. Is that a coincidence? Are you intelligent enough to answer my question?
I'm beginning to think you need to visit the nearest exorcist haha.

View attachment 273520

Can you answer my question? Of course not. Satan wrote, "there is no free will."

God discussed it with those who read the Bible and believe in him. You can't figure the simplest things out.
God discussed it with those who read the Bible and believe in him.

you mean who wrote the bible in the 4th century ...

Christianity in the 4th century
was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

not the state church, the state religion.

and the Almighty spoke to the writers for the entire century as the book was written ... who happened to be the crucifiers of jesus.

the fact is christians are unwilling to remove their world view from that book to return it to its original meaning, the religion of antiquity.

View attachment 273520

Where did you hear that God discussed things with people who read the bible? I've never heard of that before.

Your question of what did Satan write? Nothing, the paper kept going up in flames. :biggrin:

Where did you hear that God discussed things with people who read the bible? I've never heard of that before.

Your question of what did Satan write? Nothing, the paper kept going up in flames. :biggrin:

Annoying-Questions-that-Atheists-Are-Sick-of-002-550x532.jpg

Good, even though it's a joke, I want you to start thinking about Satan. The atheists focus so much on God. Now, why did Satan make retarded kids? See, how easy that is?

Good, even though it's a joke, I want you to start thinking about Satan. The atheists focus so much on God. Now, why did Satan make retarded kids? See, how easy that is?

So god never discussed anything with anyone. Got it.

Now, why did Satan make retarded kids?

satan is dead - for the reason a christian would misconstrue the actual religion to what became christianity -

no one would be allowed to alter an offspring before birth and if they did it would only be allowed by the Almighty which puts the blame back where taz originally has placed it - you have outsmarted yourself again, bond, ha ha.

it apparently is allowed but not by the christian satan.

atheist_humor.jpg

Quid pro quo. If I demonstrate to you that God did discuss things, including predestination, with his followers, then would you put this sign in your sig for a month so everyone and I can laugh at your stupid arse? I'll have to look up the chapter, verse for predestination.

View attachment 273599

Quid pro quo. If I demonstrate to you that God did discuss things, including predestination, with his followers, then would you put this sign in your sig for a month so everyone and I can laugh at your stupid arse? I'll have to look up the chapter, verse for predestination.
I'll have to look up the chapter, verse for predestination.

you can find anything in your 10000 page book of forgeries, that's why they wrote it - why not have them appear on a mountaintop where everyone can see them and just tell everyone what they want to know.

satan is dead

How can Satan be dead when we still have sin running amok in this world? We also have people not believing in God's word and believing in Satan's contradictions such as multiverses, birds from dinosaurs, end of the world by asteroid (instead of global fire), abiogenesis, aliens, and so on. Just you trying to say Satan is dead means that he is still alive. We would all have to be engulfed in the global fire in order for Satan to be dead.

you can find anything in your 10000 page book

Yet, Satan's antiGenesis claims to contradict every one of God's Genesis. However, none of Satan's claims have proved out to be true. Two of God's claims is he created a universe and birds before dinosaurs and this has been shown to be true.

Forum List

Back