The true living God

I don't have to prove anything, I just have to use my eyes, something you refuse to do because what you'll see might contradict what you've been told. Pathetic.

You assume things were different in the past. That is the fallacy.

Welp, you are blind. Gravity was less in the past. We had dinosaurs in the past. We had less people in the past. We didn't have ToE in the past. We didn't have multiverses in the past. We didn't have quantum mechanics in the past. We didn't have Einsteins theory of gravity and gravitational waves in the past. We didn't have an expanding universe in the past. Need I go on? Yet, you claim apes were bipedal when they aren't today. You claim a proto ape lived in the past when they don't exist today. Why don't you just admit you failed miserably in real and fake science haha?

Not 1 single mortal knows how old the universe is.
Yet you claim 6000 years

Okeedokee

Try learning to read. Then maybe you can be real rather than twisting.
I do not read the ramblings of schizzos

You said I was a schizo--you read my words thus making your statement false.
There is no evidence that man has been on the earth for 6044 years

Schizzo

Bible chronology says 6044 years. Oh I am sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a name calling 10 year old.

why did God create world that looks so old if it is not?
Every one that can reason knows only God can answer that question.
I thought it was Satan that deceives mankind. Now it may be God that is deceiving us. And then he expects to judge us on our belief in Him?
No mortal can judge how old the world looks. They have no clue.
You mean YOU have no clue. Sorry but I have eyes and a brain and try my best to keep both open.

Wow, the darkness rules your life.

Yet you claim 6000 years

Okeedokee

Try learning to read. Then maybe you can be real rather than twisting.
I do not read the ramblings of schizzos

You said I was a schizo--you read my words thus making your statement false.
There is no evidence that man has been on the earth for 6044 years

Schizzo

Bible chronology says 6044 years. Oh I am sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a name calling 10 year old.
The bible was written by people with writing instruments that did not appear first on the scene. Go eat some locust and emulate your bible hero's then build an ark and put 2 or everything on it.

Grow up fart you are an embarrassment to all religion

Wow, the darkness rules your life.
Ironically I was thinking the same about you. You have eyes but do not see, ears but do not hear, and a brain that does not think. You don't care a whit what I say but you should prepare some response should your God say the same things to you.

Basically, I'm the one telling the truth, righteous, and who is right. I compared the two between evolution -- Uniformitarianism: Charles Lyell -- and creation. Creation didn't have the BS and it was observable, falsifiable, and one could do experiments on the Bible theory. Isn't that what the evos claimed they had in the beginning? They also claimed they had the "mountain of evidence." All they have is circumstantial evidence backed up by their "lies." Between 2007 - 2011 time frame, evolution was attacked and criticized fiercely. I guess a lot of people did not pay attention.

The other thing I notice is people like alang1216 cannot explain evolution. It's like too difficult for him. It's not that hard. It's just not true. I mean it's okay for alang1216 to believe in lies, but at least be able to argue for your lies instead of just denying creation. That's all I ask.

When I mention evolution, some people claim it's just ToE and has nothing to do with origins. That's just running away from evolution. These people can't explain what ToE is either. One nut jobber said ToE was fact even when said it's ToE. How dumb is that haha? The evolutionary thinking has been around for a long time since the ancient days, probably starting with the Stoics and Epicureans. That's what the Bible says. Paul was taken to the to debate the Epicureans and Stoics at the Areopagus -- Acts 17:18 Some Epicurean and Stoic philosophers also began to debate with him. Some of them asked, "What is this babbler trying to say?" while others said, "He seems to be advocating foreign gods." They said this because Paul was proclaiming the good news of Jesus and the resurrection..

The evos say -- History of Evolutionary Thought.

Stoicism
Stoicism | Definition, History, & Influence

Epicureanism
Epicureanism - The Epicurean school

Basically, I'm the one telling the truth, righteous, and who is right. I compared the two between evolution -- Uniformitarianism: Charles Lyell -- and creation. Creation didn't have the BS and it was observable, falsifiable, and one could do experiments on the Bible theory. Isn't that what the evos claimed they had in the beginning? They also claimed they had the "mountain of evidence." All they have is circumstantial evidence backed up by their "lies." Between 2007 - 2011 time frame, evolution was attacked and criticized fiercely. I guess a lot of people did not pay attention.

The other thing I notice is people like alang1216 cannot explain evolution. It's like too difficult for him. It's not that hard. It's just not true. I mean it's okay for alang1216 to believe in lies, but at least be able to argue for your lies instead of just denying creation. That's all I ask.

When I mention evolution, some people claim it's just ToE and has nothing to do with origins. That's just running away from evolution. These people can't explain what ToE is either. One nut jobber said ToE was fact even when said it's ToE. How dumb is that haha? The evolutionary thinking has been around for a long time since the ancient days, probably starting with the Stoics and Epicureans. That's what the Bible says. Paul was taken to the to debate the Epicureans and Stoics at the Areopagus -- Acts 17:18 Some Epicurean and Stoic philosophers also began to debate with him. Some of them asked, "What is this babbler trying to say?" while others said, "He seems to be advocating foreign gods." They said this because Paul was proclaiming the good news of Jesus and the resurrection..

The evos say -- History of Evolutionary Thought.

Stoicism
Stoicism | Definition, History, & Influence

Epicureanism
Epicureanism - The Epicurean school
LOL u r righteous all right.

However, I have compared both. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to start questioning evolution and read the articles from 2007 - 2011. It was a coincidence that my life turned to God in 2012. Eventually, I was baptized and became a born-again Christian.

However, the more I read and studied the Bible, I realized the link I just posted ignored Satan. All it did was paint God or gods as mythology. That was the assumption since earlier Greeks didn't have Christianity yet. How can early evos ignore Satan when it was front and center from the beginning? With the believers, it became God vs. Satan and this is probably correct, in terms of prophecy, but Satan became the god of the world due to Adam's sin. Earth became his dominion and not Adam's, i.e. humans. Thus, he became someone of great importance, but many just ignored him. This is what he wanted and he was able to weave the spell of evolution into what it is today. The Bible was written by different authors at different times. Satan also had his anti-Bible written by different authors at different times. This is throughout the centuries, so there can be no collusion. Whatever God did, Satan will do the opposite. Today, it's more with God vs. without God instead of God vs. Satan (eventually it is prophecized that they will be the combatants). God warns. Satan tempts.

However, I have compared both. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to start questioning evolution and read the articles from 2007 - 2011. It was a coincidence that my life turned to God in 2012. Eventually, I was baptized and became a born-again Christian.

However, the more I read and studied the Bible, I realized the link I just posted ignored Satan. All it did was paint God or gods as mythology. That was the assumption since earlier Greeks didn't have Christianity yet. How can early evos ignore Satan when it was front and center from the beginning? With the believers, it became God vs. Satan and this is probably correct, in terms of prophecy, but Satan became the god of the world due to Adam's sin. Earth became his dominion and not Adam's, i.e. humans. Thus, he became someone of great importance, but many just ignored him. This is what he wanted and he was able to weave the spell of evolution into what it is today. The Bible was written by different authors at different times. Satan also had his anti-Bible written by different authors at different times. This is throughout the centuries, so there can be no collusion. Whatever God did, Satan will do the opposite. Today, it's more with God vs. without God instead of God vs. Satan (eventually it is prophecized that they will be the combatants). God warns. Satan tempts.
More words equates to a frustrated low IQ with limited linguistic ability

Here's a long, but what I think is a pretty good article on Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implications -- Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions. I, too, believed in evolution at one time.
The primary root source of organic molecules on earth today is plants, which are able to produce organic molecules through the use of solar energy. The plants use photosynthesis to do work to combine carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, and other elements into the molecules needed to create their bodies and make copies of DNA. Non-photosynthetic organisms are not capable of collecting enough raw organic molecules from the environment on their own, so they rely on stealing the products of the work done by the plants. An entire chain of non-photosynthetic organisms has evolved that kill other organisms because it is chemically more efficient to steal the organic molecules from them than it is to collect them themselves. In fact it would be impossible for animals to exist without this theft.

In other words, every organism is a package of organic molecules. Each one of those packages of molecules has been assembled through the work needed to acquire the molecules. When an organism consumes another organism what it is doing, chemically, is taking the work that has been done by that organism.

Life is fundamentally constructed on this process. To claim that a loving god, or an "intelligent designer", created this system is itself beyond belief, unless you believe that the designer of the system is sadistic, cruel, and places no value on life.

Observation of the natural world reveals that the system of life places no value on life. Individuals place value on life. Primarily, individuals place value on their own life, which itself is a product of evolution because individuals that value their own life are most likely to survive and produce offspring, thereby making more copies of their DNA.

from a glance it would seem right down the ally for a bible reader ... except the third paragraph, wherever that came from.

The blanket statement that no transitional links or intermediate forms have been found is just plain false, and has been false since the time that Darwin originally published The Origin of Species. The recent finds of various specimens including Tiktaalik roseae provide examples of fossils with part fins and part feet. There are now over a dozen different kinds of specimens from the Devonian period that show various transitional forms between fish and land animals.

it would not matter if they were never found, the end product not the transition is completed metaphysically then appears physically from parent to offspring in a single instance that reproduces as the end product for the changes over time. transitions are aberrations.

So anyway, we find that Satan has been writing his antiGenesis and his version of the Bible, too. This is throughout the centuries, so there can be no doubt that these men who wrote for him could have gotten together to contradict every statement God made. For example, we recently had birds from dinosaurs. Now, I thought the atheist scientists did this because birds are the only creatures with feathers. However, we know from Genesis that God created birds on the 4th day and land animals on the 5th. See what I mean by contradiction? This cannot just be a coincidence. When it comes to bad things, usually there are no coincidences. Go ask any good law enforcement officer. We just had those mass shootings in the US. Keep an eye on those. They appear to be isolated cases, but Is there a connection? Thus, the atheists will miss God's warnings about it. Is there a coincidence when it comes to bad things? You decide.

I notice you enjoy talking about yourself quite a bit.

In a nutshell, what do all these things you post lead to? Is this all there is? Is this why a man toils all his life and is able to keep nothing?

I notice you enjoy talking about yourself quite a bit.

In a nutshell, what do all these things you post lead to? Is this all there is? Is this why a man toils all his life and is able to keep nothing?
My low IQ post was about you, what you eventually keep are the genetics that you pass to your children.

Forum List

Back