The true living God

satan is dead

How can Satan be dead when we still have sin running amok in this world? We also have people not believing in God's word and believing in Satan's contradictions such as multiverses, birds from dinosaurs, end of the world by asteroid (instead of global fire), abiogenesis, aliens, and so on. Just you trying to say Satan is dead means that he is still alive. We would all have to be engulfed in the global fire in order for Satan to be dead.
How can Satan be dead when we still have sin running amok in this world? We also have people not believing in God's word and believing in Satan's contradictions such as multiverses, birds from dinosaurs, end of the world by asteroid (instead of global fire), abiogenesis, aliens, and so on. Just you trying to say Satan is dead means that he is still alive. We would all have to be engulfed in the global fire in order for Satan to be dead.

it is left to the individual to chose between the two, good vs evil - for judgement if an individual triumph's one over the other completely as prescribed, satan triumphed wrong, they are dead. that is the religion. the 1st century religion, not your 4th century madeup, selfserving, world view variety spur of the moment religion.

you can find anything in your 10000 page book

Yet, Satan's antiGenesis claims to contradict every one of God's Genesis. However, none of Satan's claims have proved out to be true. Two of God's claims is he created a universe and birds before dinosaurs and this has been shown to be true.
Two of God's claims is he created a universe and birds before dinosaurs and this has been shown to be true.

that may indeed be authentic as other verses in the bible but has nothing to do with christianity so they left it alone - the word of the Almighty is not the words of the christian world view bible.

it is left to the individual to chose between the two, good vs evil - for judgement if an individual triumph's one over the other completely as prescribed, satan triumphed wrong, they are dead. that is the religion. the 1st century religion, not your 4th century madeup, selfserving, world view variety spur of the moment religion.

I agree about the choices.

Let's not bring in judgment. What we mostly do is judge each other here with ad hominems. I just don't think It's between good vs evil yet.

the word of the Almighty is not the words of the christian world view bible.

I would need examples or links to see where you are coming from and whether it is valid. Much of the time people just express their opinions or assertions without a moment's thought.

Where did you hear that God discussed things with people who read the bible? I've never heard of that before.

Your question of what did Satan write? Nothing, the paper kept going up in flames. :biggrin:

Annoying-Questions-that-Atheists-Are-Sick-of-002-550x532.jpg

Good, even though it's a joke, I want you to start thinking about Satan. The atheists focus so much on God. Now, why did Satan make retarded kids? See, how easy that is?

So god never discussed anything with anyone. Got it.

View attachment 273599

Quid pro quo. If I demonstrate to you that God did discuss things, including predestination, with his followers, then would you put this sign in your sig for a month so everyone and I can laugh at your stupid arse? I'll have to look up the chapter, verse for predestination.
You have to prove that god discussed things with bible readers. I’ll wait. :popcorn:

the word of the Almighty is not the words of the christian world view bible.

I would need examples or links to see where you are coming from and whether it is valid. Much of the time people just express their opinions or assertions without a moment's thought.

there have been plenty of examples, you have failed to respond -

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

the above is only one of hundreds of forgeries throughout the christian bible ... not to mention the entirety of the messiah mischaracterization or the original sin which in fact was a choice for them to gain their own identity including the possibility of failure. and the possibility not covered in the christian bible of accomplishing utopia as the final conclusion to humanities destiny as is the only prescription offered by the religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting.

the chronology of a christian, sociopath -

and believing in Satan's contradictions such as multiverses, birds from dinosaurs, end of the world by asteroid (instead of global fire), abiogenesis, aliens, and so on

We would all have to be engulfed in the global fire in order for Satan to be dead.

We would all have to be engulfed in the global fire in order for Satan to be dead.

can christians be allowed to have so dreadful a religion not be condemned due to insanity ... can evil ever be dead that is the point why satan is dead - can all humanity triumph in good, the answer is yes and by doing so would have relegated all three desert religions as political fabrications of personal greed. than their objective.

birds from dinosaurs

explain to us bond, flying without first walking ...

Did god discuss with others or not? Can you show that this actually happened or not?

Annoying3.gif
It is most excellent that you do not know that God talked with Adam and Eve, Moses, Noah, and others. God discussed predestination with Paul in Romans 8:29-30. None of these matters should be of importance to you. Ignorance is bliss. Come to me my little fartsmoke. Bow down before my feet and worship me.

can evil ever be dead that is the point why satan is dead

Unfortunately, all must die for sin and evil to be dead. We live in a fallen world. The evidence is both sides believe in the end of the world, albeit they disagree on how.

explain to us bond, flying without first walking ...

Birds walked and few naturally before dinosaurs haha. God created mature animals so they could populate themselves. It's proof that evolution clouds your already foggy brain.

Did god discuss with others or not? Can you show that this actually happened or not?

View attachment 273738
It is most excellent that you do not know that God talked with Adam and Eve, Moses, Noah, and others. God discussed predestination with Paul in Romans 8:29-30. None of these matters should be of importance to you. Ignorance is bliss. Come to me my little fartsmoke. Bow down before my feet and worship me.
So you read it in a book of fiction. Figures.

Seriously, do you consider yourself a normal person?

Welp, do you ever read the stuff you post in the S&T and other sections?

I'm just speaking the truth, and truth is stranger than fiction. One couldn't make this stuff up unless you believe in the evo side, and there's no way you can tell me the differences are coincidence.

Forum List

Back