Homoamericans more critical of religion per Pew

How many religious entities are critical of heterosexuals?

And how many religious entities are openly homophobic?

Why is it whenever a bigot refuses s evidence to paying customers because of theirmssuality, that bigot wraps hims of in arcane scripture as if were a legal aegis?

And you're definitely surprised? Read a newspaper dude!

Why is it whenever a bigot refuses s evidence to paying customers because of theirmssuality, that bigot wraps hims of in arcane scripture as if were a legal aegis?

Dear Nosmo King
if that's how someone expresses their beliefs, that's their language for it.

Given the beliefs that homosexuality is the manifestation of past sins
"revisited" on later generations, and the beliefs that it is Christian duty
to witness and offer help to such people under those conditions,
even people OPPOSED to "teaching or treating homosexuality as normal"
are being as accommodating in TRYING to follow civil and secular laws.

If you don't respect the beliefs of others as a valid choice,
but continue to discredit, judge and dismiss their rights to their beliefs,
how do you expect others to respect yours?

Dear Nosmo King

Slave owners rationalized their behavior by means of their own interpretation of scripture.

Twisting scripture to justify hatred insults scripture.

Is it legal to boycott an establishment? Isn't that a form of DISCRIMINATION? Say a group of citizen decide to not frequent an amusement park because it makes large contribution of the proceeds to "Gay" activism, and also provides "Gay" days where those cross dressing get in to the park for free or a reduced rate.

Now, wouldn't picketing that park/business be an act of discrimination? Why is this any different than not accepting overt patronage from those whose intention is to drag a private business into court --- so that the "offended" party might feel some material sense of vindication?

I firmly feel that where a private business/institution/religious affiliation is concerned, no one has the liberty to force someone to capitulate whether you feel is right or wrong. As long as no one is being physically harmed, I feel strongly that everyone has the right to sell to whomever they choose, when they choose ----- and the very same goes for boycotting and picketing.

I don't care what the Federal Government NOW believes --- Supreme Court or not. I care only what the CONSTITUTION actually says. And I don't see anywhere where anyone has to sell to everyone regardless, or that boycotting and picketing are unlawful.

The reality is that it would seem that liberals are not liberal, atheists are not in fact nonbelievers, and homosexuals don't want Roman Catholic priests who assaulted boys and young men to be called homosexuals or sodomites... Everything is being twisted so that what is good seems bad, what is right seems wrong, and what is godly is unjust.

Twisting scripture to justify hatred insults scripture.
Opposing the normalization of homosexuality in society isn't the same as hatred of people who engage in homosexual behavior.

Accepting the plain meaning of a Biblical text isn't twisting scripture.

Opposing the normalization of homosexuality in society isn't the same as hatred of people who engage in homosexual behavior.
Hmm, yes, it pretty much is, to the person on the other end of it. Actions speak louder than words. When they are fighting for access to basic rights , and someone is pushing back, they don2t care about your flowery word salads meant only to soothe yourself.

Yet, they still feel alienated and critical?
Yes, religiois nutballs preaching that you are evil and should drop dead can have that effect. Shocking....

Actually, you have it half ass backwards, FFI

Organized Religion actually glorifies sodomy and pederasty nowadays. The Episcopalianist Religion actually made a homosexual the bishop of their sect. Religious outfits embraced the new idea and institution of Gay Marriage before the Supreme Court did.

And every other church I pass on the road, has a huge Homosexual Flag celebrating their openness to the idea of taking it in the proverbial Keister.

Religious people who aren't willing to stand at attention for the concept of gaiety are often thrown out of their churches.

Hmm, yes, it pretty much is, to the person on the other end of it. Actions speak louder than words. When they are fighting for access to basic rights , and someone is pushing back, they don2t care about your flowery word salads meant only to soothe yourself.

If you think that Sodomy is a basic right, how is someone who says "do it if you want, but its still a sin" pushing back?

I don't see that.

Yes, religiois nutballs preaching that you are evil and should drop dead can have that effect. Shocking....

Organized Religion actually glorifies sodomy and pederasty nowadays. The Episcopalianist Religion actually made a homosexual the bishop of their sect. Religious outfits embraced the new idea and institution of Gay Marriage before the Supreme Court did.

And every other church I pass on the road, has a huge Homosexual Flag celebrating their openness to the idea of taking it in the proverbial Keister.

Religious people who aren't willing to stand at attention for the concept of gaiety are often thrown out of their churches.
Of course, your entire post...like all of your posts...is a steaming pile of embarrassing, contrived bullshit. A trained monkey with google can find examples of what I said. Lots of them. I know you think that saying something is so makes it so, but not to the world outside of your brain, it doesn't.

Of course, your entire post...like all of your posts...is a steaming pile of embarrassing, contrived bullshit. A trained monkey with google can find examples of what I said. Lots of them. I know you think that saying something is so makes it so, but not to the world outside of your brain, it doesn't.

So you disagree with my contention that Anal Intercourse is now officially sanctioned by the Episcopalian Religion?

So you disagree with my contention that Anal Intercourse is now officially sanctioned by the Episcopalian Religion?

The Episcopalianist Religion was formerly run by Homosexual Bishop Gene Robinson, who openly and proudly took it in the ass. That was very alienating to Normative folks of that faith that believed that Almighty God placed Adam and EVE into the garden.

Dear Nosmo King

I think when people’s beliefs result in discrimination, bias, degradation and have a clear effect on other people’s basic human rights then it is very valid to criticize them for those beliefs.

I think when people’s beliefs result in discrimination, bias, degradation and have a clear effect on other people’s basic human rights then it is very valid to criticize them for those beliefs.
Absolutely.

What do you think about leaders calling for the punishment of the Deplorables, merely because they disagree with the idea of ass fucking?

Absolutely.

What do you think about leaders calling for the punishment of the Deplorables, merely because they disagree with the idea of ass fucking?
The same thing i think about any right wing nutball fantasy...you're delusional, and your motive is to justify your own, vile behavior.

Absolutely.

Which punishments for which actions are you referring to? Be specific

Absolutely.

The same thing i think about any right wing nutball fantasy...you're delusional, and your motive is to justify your own, vile behavior.
All you have to do is ask these clowns to explain themselves and to be specific and they always run for the hills. That’s where trolls belong.

Forum List

Back