The Trayvon hoax: The perfect example of what happens wh

Sometimes muggers mug the wrong person

What are you talking about? No one was mugged, if you mean stealing something. Zimmermann saw Martin walking the streets and decided the youth was a criminal because he was wearing a hoodie. He started following Martin. If it was me being followed, I would've just run away like a little girl, but Martin had the balls to confront his stalker. Zimmerman didn't identify himself. During the fight, Martin probably saw the gun and realized he was fighting for his life. He said, "One of us is going to die tonight." He took the fight up a notch, but he was no match for a gun.

Zimmermann saw Martin walking the streets and decided the youth was a criminal because he was wearing a hoodie.

Sometimes the community watch gets it right.

I would've just run away like a little girl, but Martin had the balls to confront his stalker.

Sometimes stupidity is fatal.

During the fight, Martin probably saw the gun and realized he was fighting for his life.

Yup, the last thing to go thru his stupid head was, "Shit, I fucked up"

If you don't know, STFU moron!

You're just an idiot. No use talking to you. The point is that he told by his committee not to follow Martin. There was no reason to be so overzealous when the youth was not committing any crime at all.

He was not told by any fucking committee, you ignorant dipshit! He was talking to a 911 dispatcher who is NOT a police officer!

I'm not impressed by your tough guy attitude. You should know that you only come off sounding like a freaking lunatic, so calm down and act like a normal human being. The committee refers to his watchmen organization. 911 trumps that. It's the police dept. 911 dispatchers are trained by the police dept. That trumps vigilante justice, especially when no crime had been committed. Who is Zimmerman to you anyway, your hero? The guy has been in trouble with the law himself, in cases unrelated to this one.

The dispatcher is not his boss. AND he still did stop following Martin when instructed to. Zimmerman would not have been breaking any laws if he told the dispatcher, "I know you dont' need that, but I am going to so he does not get away".

But, he did not do that. He said, "ok" and lost sight of Martin. Probably because he stopped following as instructed.

Zimmerman's life has been hell since this case. It is unclear whether Zimmerman's problems since then are because of his actions, or because of the way he is targeted by dems and libs.

The road rage incident may have involved someone who thought of Zimmerman as a murderer. But the other domestic violence incidents had nothing to do with Martin. They just prove what a hothead Zimmerman is, and they attest to his overall character. And are we really supposed to feel sorry for Zimmerman? He even profited from the incident with Martin, by auctioning off the gun that was used to kill Martin.

They might have to do with the fact that the women in question, knew that Zimmerman is basically a second class citizen now, and that he lives in fear of people like you, who are prepared to railroad him, because they "know" he is an evul racist murderer.

AND later events do not change the events of that night.

I went thru the Internet and found many different accounts of what happened that night. This is what I could piece together:

Martin (17) went to a convenience store to buy a Skittles snack and iced tea to eat while watching an NBA game, on TV, at his dad's fiance's house that night. This was his "crime." He didn't mug anyone or steal anything. Anyway, he had an 18 minute phone-call, with his girlfriend, on his cellphone. He told her that this dude was following him. She told him to run. He did start to run but was afraid that he would lead the creep to his house, and reveal where he lived. So he had no choice but to walk up to Zimmerman and ask what his problem was, and why he was following him. Zimmerman asked what Martin was doing there and reached for his cell, probably to call the police. Martin saw him go for his cell, but he didn't know WHAT Zimmerman was reaching for, so he punched him in the nose. (Zimmerman did indeed have a gun.) The two started wrestling. When Martin saw the gun, he said, "One of us is going to die tonight!" At that point he started to pound Zimmerman's head against the pavement, because he was fighting for his very life. Zimmerman shot Martin and he died. Zimmerman cost Martin his life because he could not mind his own business. At least Martin went out in "a blaze of glory."

I went thru the Internet and found many different accounts of what happened that night. This is what I could piece together:

Martin (17) went to a convenience store to buy a Skittles snack and iced tea to eat while watching an NBA game, on TV, at his dad's fiance's house that night. This was his "crime." He didn't mug anyone or steal anything. Anyway, he had an 18 minute phone-call, with his girlfriend, on his cellphone. He told her that this dude was following him. She told him to run. He did start to run but was afraid that he would lead the creep to his house, and reveal where he lived. So he had no choice but to walk up to Zimmerman and ask what his problem was, and why he was following him. Zimmerman asked what Martin was doing there and reached for his cell, probably to call the police. Martin saw him go for his cell, but he didn't know WHAT Zimmerman was reaching for, so he punched him in the nose. (Zimmerman did indeed have a gun.) The two started wrestling. When Martin saw the gun, he said, "One of us is going to die tonight!" At that point he started to pound Zimmerman's head against the pavement, because he was fighting for his very life. Zimmerman shot Martin and he died. Zimmerman cost Martin his life because he could not mind his own business. At least Martin went out in "a blaze of glory."

Martin (17) went to a convenience store to buy a Skittles snack and iced tea to eat while watching an NBA game, on TV, at his dad's fiance's house that night. This was his "crime."

His crime was beating George Zimmermann's head on the pavement.

He did start to run but was afraid that he would lead the creep to his house, and reveal where he lived.

If only he had a phone to call 911......

So he had no choice but to walk up to Zimmerman and ask what his problem was

Do you write for Seth Meyers or Colbert?
That's some funny stuff there.
You must make the big bucks.

What are you talking about? No one was mugged, if you mean stealing something. Zimmermann saw Martin walking the streets and decided the youth was a criminal because he was wearing a hoodie. He started following Martin. If it was me being followed, I would've just run away like a little girl, but Martin had the balls to confront his stalker. Zimmerman didn't identify himself. During the fight, Martin probably saw the gun and realized he was fighting for his life. He said, "One of us is going to die tonight." He took the fight up a notch, but he was no match for a gun.

Nice little fairy tale....
A hood rat got caught casing for burglary
He decided to try and jack up the guy who
Caught him....pop! Poof! No more hood rat.

Jo

fake-news-2.jpg

Time and again we see the msm demonstrate that it is not about the truth which they avoid like the paguel...is is not even about the news....what they are all about is propaganda ....spewing propaganda 24-7

(Natural News) An investigative journalist is supposed to be someone who digs deep, sometimes working for years to expose the truth about a single crime that’s been committed, corruption that has gone undiscovered, fraud that has left people destitute, and so on.

Also known as watchdog journalism, the investigative journalist shines a light on what others have gone to great lengths to hide. The goal of this type of journalism? To trigger change, reveal what has been hidden, and get to the truth of what really happened in any given situation.

While the mainstream media focuses on simply reporting the news, investigative journalists work hard to get to the truth behind some of those stories – or at least that’s what they’re supposed to do.

In recent years, however, it seems as though investigative journalists – like many in the mainstream media – have either become incredibly lazy or are actively working to spread misinformation. Either way, the real truth about many of the stories we are fed on the news just never gets exposed anymore.

A perfect example of this is the tragic death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African American high school student who was shot to death by neighborhood watch coordinator, George Zimmerman. The media portrayed the incident as a racially motivated killing, never stopping to check the true facts of the case. Everybody took sides, and racial strife on a scale not seen in decades resulted.

The Trayvon hoax: The perfect example of what happens when investigative journalists don't do their jobs
It stated with Ed Murrow, then was amplified by 60 minutes. The media mutated from impartial reportage to partisan social activism within a generation. We want ALL the facts, and WE decide what they mean. I've seen this way too many times when the media editorializes on some issue and tries to sound like Moses on the mount and leave out or ignore the basic facts.

Jo

You don't know that for certain. I'm not saying Martin was a saint. I read about a prior incident involving him, where some jewelry was found in his backpack at school. That shed a whole new light on his general character. I'll have to research that story more. But Zimmerman was a sleazy character himself, and had a few brushes with the law. I just watched the movie Gentlemen's Agreement. It really makes you think. I'm white but I'm Jewish, and I've experienced some prejudice myself, though not much. In any case, all the facts have to be taken into account. On the night in question, no crime had been committed as yet, and Zimmerman could've been a little less overzealous, is all I can say in the end.

Jo

You don't know that for certain. I'm not saying Martin was a saint. I read about a prior incident involving him, where some jewelry was found in his backpack at school. That shed a whole new light on his general character. I'll have to research that story more. But Zimmerman was a sleazy character himself, and had a few brushes with the law. I just watched the movie Gentlemen's Agreement. It really makes you think. I'm white but I'm Jewish, and I've experienced some prejudice myself, though not much. In any case, all the facts have to be taken into account. On the night in question, no crime had been committed as yet, and Zimmerman could've been a little less overzealous, is all I can say in the end.
On the night in question, no crime had been committed as yet

Until Trayvon assaulted George.

and Zimmerman could've been a little less overzealous

Overzealous is not a crime. Following is not stalking.

Jo

Yes, Zimmerman could have been less overzealous. Overzealousness does not justify having his head pounded into the pavement until he feared for his life, however.

The morality of the behavior of either participant before the altercation doesn't really matter. Neither were saints. What actually matters are the facts of the altercation, itself, and so we need to determine which facts are relevant and which are extraneous.

What are you talking about? No one was mugged, if you mean stealing something. Zimmermann saw Martin walking the streets and decided the youth was a criminal because he was wearing a hoodie. He started following Martin. If it was me being followed, I would've just run away like like a little girl, but Martin had the balls to confront his stalker. Zimmerman didn't identify himself. During the fight, Martin probably saw the gun and realized he was fighting for his life. He said, "One of us is going to die tonight." He took the fight up a notch, but he was no match for a gun.
The jury ruled correctly, Zimmerman killed Trayvon in self defense.
If Trayvon was sitting on your chest banging your head against the sidewalk you would done the same thing, or you would be dead.

That is not what the jury ruled.
First of all, Zimmerman only had 1 scratch on his head that was bleeding, and it is almost impossible to smash the head of a conscious person, onto the ground. Especially since Martin weighed about half what Zimmerman weighed.
What the jury ruled is that there was not absolute proof of deliberate murder.

Jo

There is no indication Trayvon violated any law at all, and violence is justified when someone is chasing you,
Zimmerman did not just follow, but he took a shortcut in order to cut Martin off from the safety of his home.
That is illegal, and Zimmerman definitely incited violence and fear.

Jo

Yes, Zimmerman could have been less overzealous. Overzealousness does not justify having his head pounded into the pavement until he feared for his life, however.

The morality of the behavior of either participant before the altercation doesn't really matter. Neither were saints. What actually matters are the facts of the altercation, itself, and so we need to determine which facts are relevant and which are extraneous.

Overzealousness is a crime when you are armed.
By law you are required to avoid even the impression of intimidation of others.
Zimmerman caused the entirely confrontation to happen, and when you are carrying a gun, that then becomes illegal.
If the prosecutor had gone for 3rd degree instead of 2nd degree murder, Zimmerman likely would have been convicted.
His actions were reckless and irresponsible, and are what caused everything else to happen.

Jo

There is no indication Trayvon violated any law at all, and violence is justified when someone is chasing you,
Zimmerman did not just follow, but he took a shortcut in order to cut Martin off from the safety of his home.

Translation: Da hoodrat be covering hisssef
Damn good till a good citizen seen his burglarizin-ass checking out some honkie homes. When da hoodrat tries ta git back to
His hideout so he can steal later he got
Busted. Then he's fixin ta git all squirrely
Till he gets a cap popped in his thievin-ass
Corpse.

Jo

Last edited:
Having read an account of the case on the Internet just now, I would say both parties behaved badly. It wasn't such a clear-cut case of right and wrong. Zimmerman was somewhat of a shady character in his own right, having had a couple of brushes with law since then. He was not on active neighborhood watch at the time of the incident, and had been told by his "superiors" not to continue to follow Martin. Clearly, he was overzealous. The article said he did not identify himself to Martin. If this is true, it would increase Martin's defenses about this stranger. Perhaps Martin saw the gun. Incidentally (although Zimmerman could not have known this), Martin had a perfect right to be there, since he was staying with his dad's fiancee at the time. Although Martin clearly overreacted, his age and inexperience should also be taken into account. To repeat, the case is not so black-and-white.

So, neighborhood watch members are supposed to punch a time clock or something, and if they see something while driving to the store or something it's illegal for them to report that or act on it? lol that's first for me.

And, do you really believe one has to be member of a neighbor hood watch to do what Zimmerman was doing? lol that's even funnier. You're obviously young and don't know much, and you apparently don't know anything about who can be on public right of ways. Hint: Black people don't own them.

Btw, when you said that anyone can be on the public right of ways, then that should apply to both Martin and Zimmerman. Ppl should be able to go for a walk, rain or shine. Ppl should be able to buy a snack and drink in a free country. Ppl should even be able to meander and look at houses. I've done that.

And Zimmerman did nothing to interfere with Martin, who for some reason got extremely nervous and ran away. We know now he went to ditch something he didn't want to get caught with, obviously, then came back and assaulted Zimmerman with intent to do serious bodily harm and probably murder him. That's okay with you, cuz like, Zimmerman looked at him n stuff, which of course in your mind means he had to die.

Link for the ditching something allegation? First time I've heard of that.

Are you saying you missed the part where Saint Trayvon disappeared and Zimmerman lost him? Of course you did, since the fact that Saint Trayvon was gone, and then came back to assault Zimmerman would make your entire premise the ridiculous spin it is.

Totally and completely wrong.
Trayvon NEVER turned around or came back.
Instead, we can hear Zimmerman running when he was on the phone to the 911 operator.
He was running so that he could cut Trayvon off.
Trayvon had gone east, and after a few houses, would have to turn south to get to his home.
Zimmerman must have figured that out and cut diagonally sourtheast, to get infront of Martin.
That is absolutely established by where the body was found.
It was not by Zimmerman's SUV where he parked it to start the call to the 911 operator.
The body was found about a block and a half to the south east.
ZimmermanDrawingonMapArrowedGraphic1.png

{... A: Where George Zimmerman says he saw Trayvon Martin; B: the clubhouse where he parked to phone the NEN; C: Where he says he parked his car; D: The "T" where the altercation began. ...}

What are you talking about? No one was mugged, if you mean stealing something. Zimmermann saw Martin walking the streets and decided the youth was a criminal because he was wearing a hoodie. He started following Martin. If it was me being followed, I would've just run away like like a little girl, but Martin had the balls to confront his stalker. Zimmerman didn't identify himself. During the fight, Martin probably saw the gun and realized he was fighting for his life. He said, "One of us is going to die tonight." He took the fight up a notch, but he was no match for a gun.
The jury ruled correctly, Zimmerman killed Trayvon in self defense.
If Trayvon was sitting on your chest banging your head against the sidewalk you would done the same thing, or you would be dead.

That is not what the jury ruled.
First of all, Zimmerman only had 1 scratch on his head that was bleeding, and it is almost impossible to smash the head of a conscious person, onto the ground. Especially since Martin weighed about half what Zimmerman weighed.
What the jury ruled is that there was not absolute proof of deliberate murder.

it is almost impossible to smash the head of a conscious person, onto the ground.

Why?

Especially since Martin weighed about half what Zimmerman weighed.

How much do you have to weigh to "smash the head of a conscious person, onto the ground"?

Jo

There is no indication Trayvon violated any law at all,

Right. Until he attacked Zimmermann.

violence is justified when someone is chasing you

You're lying.

How could he take a shortcut? He didn't know where Trayvon was staying.

That is illegal,

Post the Florida law that backs up your claim.

Jo

Zimmerman caused the entirely confrontation to happen, and when you are carrying a gun, that then becomes illegal.
If the prosecutor had gone for 3rd degree instead of 2nd degree murder, Zimmerman likely would have been convicted.
His actions were reckless and irresponsible, and are what caused everything else to happen.

Hilarious!

Post that law.

Zimmerman caused the entirely confrontation to happen,

How did he cause Trayvon to escape and then come back and hit him from behind?

If the prosecutor had gone for 3rd degree instead of 2nd degree murder...……...

If Trayvon had gone home, or called 911, instead of coming back, he'd have lived to thug another day.

Jo

Hilarious!

Post that law.

If Trayvon had gone home, or called 911, instead of coming back, he'd have lived to thug another day.

Yes, you're right that it would've made sense for Trayvon to call the police. But 17-year-old's do not always think like adults do. He should not have been put in that situation to begin with.

Besides, Todd, it seems like you're biased in this case. Like you were splitting hairs with me in a previous post about the legal difference between "following" and "stalking." Come on...like Martin was supposed to be carrying around a dictionary with him, and when that whacko Zimmerman started to follow him, he would take it out to look up the legal definition to "stalking"! "Let's see, this creep is following me, but does it meet the legal criteria of stalking?"

Jo

Hilarious!

Post that law.

Yes, you're right that it would've made sense for Trayvon to call the police. But 17-year-old's do not always think like adults do. He should not have been put in that situation to begin with.

Besides, Todd, it seems like you're biased in this case. Like you were splitting hairs with me in a previous post about the legal difference between "following" and "stalking." Come on...like Martin was supposed to be carrying around a dictionary with him, and when that whacko Zimmerman started to follow him, he would take it out to look up the legal definition to "stalking"! "Let's see, this creep is following me, but does it meet the legal criteria of stalking?"

Yes, you're right that it would've made sense for Trayvon to call the police.

Yup. Thanks.

But 17-year-old's do not always think like adults do.

Obviously. Most adults wouldn't be dumb enough to go back after they already eluded Zimmermann.

Besides, Todd, it seems like you're biased in this case.

Biased?

unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.

No.

Like you were splitting hairs with me in a previous post about the legal difference between "following" and "stalking.

Splitting hairs? George followed Trayvon. You said Trayvon was justified in attacking George because he was being stalked. That's your claim. You were wrong. So your justification claim was based on an error. No hair needed. You're welcome.

Come on...like Martin was supposed to be carrying around a dictionary with him,

You're the one defending Martin with the incorrect legal claim.

and when that whacko Zimmerman started to follow him

Sometimes hoodlums get followed by whackos. Thug life, am I right?

Hilarious!

Post that law.

Yes, you're right that it would've made sense for Trayvon to call the police.

Yup. Thanks.

But 17-year-old's do not always think like adults do.

Obviously. Most adults wouldn't be dumb enough to go back after they already eluded Zimmermann.

Besides, Todd, it seems like you're biased in this case.

Biased?

unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.

No.

Like you were splitting hairs with me in a previous post about the legal difference between "following" and "stalking.

Splitting hairs? George followed Trayvon. You said Trayvon was justified in attacking George because he was being stalked. That's your claim. You were wrong. So your justification claim was based on an error. No hair needed. You're welcome.

Come on...like Martin was supposed to be carrying around a dictionary with him,

You're the one defending Martin with the incorrect legal claim.

and when that whacko Zimmerman started to follow him

Sometimes hoodlums get followed by whackos. Thug life, am I right?

This is pretty simple stuff.

1.) Hoodrat gets caught casing houses
2.) Hoodrat tries to go all gangsta on his
Discoverer.
3.)Hoodrat didn't count on legally armed citizen.
4.) Pop! Poof! No more Hoodrat.

Jo

Forum List

Back