The top 3 Villains

I remember flipping channels one night when my son was about ten or twelve and encountering Binny Hin for the first time. He was doing his faith healing act and my son looked at me and asked Dad, How come when Jesus healed 'em they got up and ran around prasing god and when this guy heals em they fall down like there dead?

Benny Hin is a man of peace, a man who wants to and does help people. God does heal through Benny Hin, I have seen it many times on TV. Benny Hin is a man of God, God works through him. Please refrain from mocking Mr. Hin. Thanks !

I remember flipping channels one night when my son was about ten or twelve and encountering Binny Hin for the first time. He was doing his faith healing act and my son looked at me and asked Dad, How come when Jesus healed 'em they got up and ran around prasing god and when this guy heals em they fall down like there dead?

Benny Hin is a man of peace, a man who wants to and does help people. God does heal through Benny Hin, I have seen it many times on TV. Benny Hin is a man of God, God works through him. Please refrain from mocking Mr. Hin. Thanks !

Fuck off, assclown.

Forum List

Back