The top 3 Villains

I'd have to put Karl Rove on the dark side.

Dick Cheyney seems like a miserable son-of-a-bitch, too.

Anyone who buys into the concept of for-profit prisons ought to be taken out and strung up as far as I'm concerned, to be honest

Anyone who buys into the concept of for-profit prisons ought to be taken out and strung up as far as I'm concerned, to be honest

Agree.

I have two different categories of people I genuinely detest, the evil and the stupid:

Three evil motherfuckers:
1. Dick Cheney
2. Karl Rove
3. Rumsfeld

Three stupid motherfuckers:
1. O'Reilly
2. Hannity
3. Beck

What have you got against making profit?

Somebody can't count.

Somebody's nation is overflowing with evil libs

:lol: Jillian, were you SO offended by this post that you had to neg rep me 202 points?

tender, tender, tender feelings, I'll have to be more careful for you

nothing to do with tender feelings.. has everything to do with your stupidity. and before you say it, I'm not a left-winger.

Really? So You dont see any of the problems on both sides of the isle that Beck harps on?
You thiink the things Mr. Obama is doing to the country ( that Beck is spending a lot of time outlining with documenting who is getting the money and who is pulling the strings)will have a long term benefit to the USA, liberty and freedom?

:lol: Jillian, were you SO offended by this post that you had to neg rep me 202 points?

nothing to do with tender feelings.. has everything to do with your stupidity. and before you say it, I'm not a left-winger.

apparently "evil libs" is enough of an inflaming opinion to throw someone into neg reps instead of a response

I'd say that's fairly tender feelings, will try to be more careful

:D

Really? So You dont see any of the problems on both sides of the isle that Beck harps on?
You thiink the things Mr. Obama is doing to the country ( that Beck is spending a lot of time outlining with documenting who is getting the money and who is pulling the strings)will have a long term benefit to the USA, liberty and freedom?

Even evil men have done good deeds, so I'm not necessarily saying every single thing he's doing will be bad for the USA. Also, I moved out of USA right after Obama's inauguration, and haven't watched Beck for a couple of months prior to my departure, and not at all afterwards... I just remember the stoooopid as fuck shit he was pulling prior to that. I hope he's gonna be of some use to you, I sure do.

apparently "evil libs" is enough of an inflaming opinion to throw someone into neg reps instead of a response

I'd say that's fairly tender feelings, will try to be more careful

:D

no tender feelings at all... as my friend Elvis said, it's your stupidity. I think he and I are pretty diametrically opposed politically.

maybe you should think before posting? I know that hurts your brain and all, but give it a go anyway.

bummer i can't pos rep you again. i owe ya. ;)

Even evil men have done good deeds, so I'm not necessarily saying every single thing he's doing will be bad for the USA. Also, I moved out of USA right after Obama's inauguration, and haven't watched Beck for a couple of months prior to my departure, and not at all afterwards... I just remember the stoooopid as fuck shit he was pulling prior to that. I hope he's gonna be of some use to you, I sure do.
Your claim is he was stupid and you failed to answer the question.
Here are a few samples of current events let me know if you think he is stupid or uniformed?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/83436-apollo-project-obama-unraveled.html

Hopefully Boha you didn't let the door hit your ignorant ass on the way out.

Stupid would be Biden and the ass clowns who voted democrat last time around thinking a willingness to tax the shit out of the rich implied they were fiscally conservative.

Forum List

Back