The top 3 Villains

It's an underground clique of Hannitoids.

A few of them showed up here acting as though they were THE next big thing, simultaneously putting a somewhat negative light upon most of the refugees from that Romper Room who do behave, so the word ended up being filtered.

Last edited:

A few of them showed up here acting as though they were THE next big thing, simultaneously putting a somewhat negative light upon most of the refugees from that Romper Room who do behave, so the word ended up being filtered.

so.. in a word... jackasses?

On the Left:

Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer

On the Right:

Dick Cheney, Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps

Sorry, for stretching this out, but from where I sit we have enemies on both sides of the aisles.

Last edited:

hannitoid....is that anything like a hemorrhoid?.....or is that another word for Derek the Phony?....

hannitoid....is that anything like a hemorrhoid?.....or is that another word for Derek the Phony?....
That punk wouldn't have lasted a week at the Romper Room.

Very few of the Hannihell escapees are the asshelmets that the few very overbearing bad examples are.

Last edited:

I was never part of the underground clique, but the ones I know from it are much missed and no matter what anyone's opinion of them is, the ones I know are class acts. You're lucky to have them, I don't know why they left.

I, on the other hand, was found to be unacceptable all together. One of the few permabans. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
On the Left:

On the Right:

Sorry, for stretching this out, but from where I sit we have enemies on both sides of the aisles.
Fred Phelps is a left winger.

You know, someone else told me that a hour or so. All I know is that he and Pat Robertson (among other Christian leaders who have turned to politics) have slandered my faith and made evangelical Christians appear to be heartless son's of bitches.

Immie

On the Left:

On the Right:

You know, someone else told me that a hour or so. All I know is that he and Pat Robertson (among other Christian leaders who have turned to politics) have slandered my faith and made evangelical Christians appear to be heartless son's of bitches.

Immie
Do not put your faith in any man.

Immie
Do not put your faith in any man.

Haha, I've not put my faith in either one of them, but I sure as hell do not like my God being represented by the likes of Fred Phelps or Pat Robertson.

Immie

Why is everyone so down on Pat Robertson? Even Christians seem to be. I honestly don't know that much about him, but was wondering why?

Why is everyone so down on Pat Robertson? Even Christians seem to be. I honestly don't know that much about him, but was wondering why?

Well, in my opinion, he does not display the loving forgiveness of Christ. He proclaims himself to be a Christian and probably is, but he has allowed politics to influence his message. Basically, he sold out to the Republican Party.

Also, ever hear of Jerry Falwell? Both Jerry and Pat seem to me to think that everyone else is a sinner condemned to Hell, yet they are (were in Rev Falwell's case) without fault.

Immie

Forum List

Back