Zone1 This is why merit should outrank “blackness” and “gayness” for new hire

I realize the sexism women have faced. You didn't have to fret as long as you married a white male. Furthermore, you are part of the group who benefitted the most from AA. So then you got the advantage that you claim blacks were getting and you did not get anything based solely on merit.

Blacks get paid less due to racism, your claim about my attitude is based on your racist beliefs. It's stupid to assume that anyone would take the same attitude to a job as they would in debating people who are obviously racist online.

This is 2024, nobody has to be quiet about white racism because whites don't like hearing it. If you don't like hearing it consider how the hell we feel about havingto live with it. But once again, we see your white supremacist attitude. It is the attitude that only the feelings of whites are important and that only the opinions of whites can be the right ones.
I'm sorry but I am pretty much 99.9% certain that the only thing holding back black people in this day and age are people who think and speak as you do and thus FORCE people to be racist and won't allow them to think or speak any other way. And that is a tragic shame for millions of young black people who will have less opportunity and success in their lives because they are taught to think that way.

I am grateful for my black friends and colleagues over the years who have beautifully demonstrated what can happen when people just choose to be Americans instead of some race or ethnicity that somehow deserves to be given stuff instead of having to work for it. Some started out in better circumstances than I did, some in the same, probably some worse but they all were smart, interesting, enjoyable, competent people. And yeah, more of them earned more than I did than didn't.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I am pretty much 99.9% certain that the only thing holding back black people in this day and age are people who think and speak as you do and thus FORCE people to be racist and won't allow them to think or speak any other way. And that is a tragic shame for millions of young black people who will have less opportunity and success in their lives because they are taught to think that way.
I'm sorry but I'm black and can say that you are wrong. Why do whites such as you believe you can tell me this ----? Young blacks aren't taught anything. Young blacks face the racosm of whites today and form theirown opinion. Do you think Ralph Yarl was thinking about racism when he knocked on that whote mans door looking for his ittle brother and got shot for no reason? But I bet he thinks about it now when he's walking through his neghborhood. You racists need to stop trying this kind of gasighting. Your racism is the problem. Young blacs are beingtaught about white racism by white racists they face. No one else and it's time whites like yurself stopped blainming everybody else. Fix your psychosis.

Blacks like me don't allow blacks to lie to each other about reality. People like me prepare young blacks for what they are going to face and equip them to be successful in the face of your ignorance. That's how things really go, not how you think they go.

I'm sorry but I'm black and can say that you are wrong. Why do whites such as you believe you can tell me this ----? Young blacks aren't taught anything. Young blacks face the racosm of whites today and form theirown opinion. Do you think Ralph Yarl was thinking about racism when he knocked on that whote mans door looking for his ittle brother and got shot for no reason? But I bet he thinks about it now when he's walking through his neghborhood. You racists need to stop trying this kind of gasighting. Your racism is the problem. Young blacs are beingtaught about white racism by white racists they face. No one else and it's time whites like yurself stopped blainming everybody else. Fix your psychosis.

Blacks like me don't allow blacks to lie to each other about reality. People like me prepare young blacks for what they are going to face and equip them to be successful in the face of your ignorance. That's how things really go, not how you think they go.
You need to stop calling people racist. Not only is it false, this is Zone 1.

You need to stop calling people racist. Not only is it false, this is Zone 1.
(Disclaimer: Lisa's 'you' here is not directed at me. :) )

I've only responded in hopes that others are capable of sufficient critical thinking to learn something. But I also realized I'm not sticking with my own New Year's Resolution so I'm done. At least so far as trying to engage in that particular conversation.

But it is tragic how many people are truly disadvantaged and how we as a nation are diminished over all when we are forced to see skin color, LGBTQX+ etc. first before any other consideration and how that mentality has so lowered standards we are rapidly losing our edge in almost everything when we were once the greatest nation in the world in so many things.

--School children and even college students aren't required to learn much, if anything, to be promoted or graduated any more.

--Military, police, firefighters etc. have lowered standards and requirements so much that there is far less ability and competence.

At least one state has removed passing the bar exam as a requirement to be a licensed attorney. It's only a matter of time that doctors and nurses won't have to pass their respective medical board exams or residencies and we'll all be applying for visas to other countries to get competent healthcare.

--Many minority hires, especially black people, are invariably seen as token employees/affirmative action hires/promotions etc. which hurts those who honorably earned and merited their positions and promotions.

Here is just one example of so many possible examples at how far we have declined:

1714263231441.png

Last edited:

People like you teach young blacks that they are predisposed to failure because of something that may have happened to their ancestors six or more generations ago. You could do more damage, I'm just not sure how.

YOU don't do anything but spew your racist bullshit here all day, every day. You don't get off your lazy ass and help anyone.

Absolutely. What good does it do, for example, to “graduate” students from the Baltimore high schools, NONE of whom scored proficient on math and a minuscule number proficient in English, when they are functionally illiterate, cannot do basic arithmetic, have no marketable skills - but come out with an angry chip on their shoulder and the FALSE notion that they had the misfortune to be born in America?

Except it isn't a false notion. If those schools are inferior, it's because white people got the hell out of them decades ago and just stopped caring.

They should instead be grateful for the opportunities available here that would enable anyone who has the drive, ability, and attitude to, at the minimum, move from poverty to the lower-middle class. I grew up with stories from my dad (RIP, Dad) about how blessed he felt to have been born here - DESPITE some pretty awful antisemitism he experienced.

Was he lynched?
Force to ride on the back of the bus?
Refused permission to date a goyim?
Had to be off the street by sundown?

Sorry, you complaining about "anti-Semitism" is about as useful as me complaining about the anti-German sentiment my grandfather no doubt experienced between the world wars. It just wasn't the same thing.

Did he cry and wail because they weren’t hiring bright Jewish boys who just graduated from college In his antisemitic city? Nope. He uprooted himself and moved from home at age 22 to DC, because he learned that the U.S. Government was willing to hire Jews, and rented a room in the basement of someone’s rowhouse.
White privilege is nice.

Here's the ultimate racist test to prove my point.

A Klansman rushes into a crowded room and says, "I'm here to kill all the blacks!" (except he doesn't use that word because he's a Klansman.) Any blacks are pretty much screwed if they don't have a gun to fight back.

A Nazi rushes into a crowded room and says, "I'm here to kill the Jews!" All the Jew has to do to live is keep his mouth shut.

(Disclaimer: Lisa's 'you' here is not directed at me. :) )

I've only responded in hopes that others are capable of sufficient critical thinking to learn something. But I also realized I'm not sticking with my own New Year's Resolution so I'm done. At least so far as trying to engage in that particular conversation.

But it is tragic how many people are truly disadvantaged and how we as a nation are diminished over all when we are forced to see skin color, LGBTQX+ etc. first before any other consideration and how that mentality has so lowered standards we are rapidly losing our edge in almost everything when we were once the greatest nation in the world in so many things.

--School children and even college students aren't required to learn much, if anything, to be promoted or graduated any more.

--Military, police, firefighters etc. have lowered standards and requirements so much that there is far less ability and competence.

At least one state has removed passing the bar exam as a requirement to be a licensed attorney. It's only a matter of time that doctors and nurses won't have to pass their respective medical board exams or residencies and we'll all be applying for visas to other countries to get competent healthcare.

--Many minority hires, especially black people, are invariably seen as token employees/affirmative action hires/promotions etc. which hurts those who honorably earned and merited their positions and promotions.

Here is just one example of so many possible examples at how far we have declined:

View attachment 938748
Hey, Foxy, what was the literacy rate 100 years ago?

I'll give you a hint, it was lower than it is today.

1714313378776.png

Schools stopped teaching Greek and Latin to the ELITE Schools because there was no practical use for it.

Hey, Foxy, what was the literacy rate 100 years ago?

I'll give you a hint, it was lower than it is today.

View attachment 938982

Schools stopped teaching Greek and Latin to the ELITE Schools because there was no practical use for it.
I mostly grew up in a tiny--10,000 pop. if you counted all the goats and chickens--oil patch town in southeastern New Mexico. I don't remember if they offered Greek in high school but they certainly offered Latin. It was once a requisite for admission to many universities. That was mid twentieth century. The small rural university I attended didn't require Latin for admission but offered Greek, Latin and several other languages.

The illiteracy rate in the USA in 1920 was 6%

Now it is 21% (We rank 36th in the world)

And in my opinion this is directly a result of misplaced DEI and emphasis on 'wokeness' resulting in lowered standards/expectations of students.

Last edited:
I mostly grew up in a tiny--10,000 pop. if you counted all the goats and chickens--oil patch town in southeastern New Mexico. I don't remember if they offered Greek in high school but they certainly offered Latin. It was once a requisite for admission to many universities. That was mid twentieth century. The small rural university I attended didn't require Latin for admission but offered Greek, Latin and several other languages.

Wow... so, that was useless, and kind of elitist. Good thing we don't do that anymore, make people learn dead languages to get into college.

The illiteracy rate in the USA in 1920 was 6%

Now it is 21% (We rank 36th in the world)
Bullshit.

The problem is you are sliding the standard. 79% have medium to high literacy functioning. That doesn't mean the 21% can't read at all.

Wow... so, that was useless, and kind of elitist. Good thing we don't do that anymore, make people learn dead languages to get into college.

Bullshit.

The problem is you are sliding the standard. 79% have medium to high literacy functioning. That doesn't mean the 21% can't read at all.
Unsurprisingly, your measure of success is that TWENTY-ONE PERCENT can "sort of" read.

First, I’m not saying that blacks and/or gays are never the best qualified, but statistics show they are not likely to be In the vast majority of cases.

But when you’ve hired someone for blackness or gayness, despite their obvious incompetence for the job, it becomes near impossible to get rid of them. They are a “protected” class, and thus you are stuck with complete failures.

Karime Jean Pierre is a prime example. She can’t answer questions or think on her feet - and continues to read answers from her book. But because she is a Democrat trifecta - blackness, gayness, and immigrantness - she can’t be fired.

We need to prioritize merit over all over factors.

Sure merit.

Then President Biden will be you choice as president in November.

Brains Being Brave

There's another way of understanding the Jewish phenomenon. Knowing from a lifetime of experience what happens to High IQs, I see the parallels int their pre-history. They originated in Sumerica, where they had invented the wheel and other things that lifted people out of the Stone Age. But they were exploited by the rulers, who took all the credit for those creations.

This group of High IQs, similar to the stars of The Big Bang Theory, separated themselves from that oppressive society (similar to "Galt's Gulch" in Atlas Shrugged, which was written by a Jew.3

Israel is an oasis of first world civilization.

Jews benefit every country they live in with their superior intelligence.

Why should one particular tribe at the time of Moses, living in the same environment as other nomadic and agricultural peoples of the Middle East, have already evolved elevated intelligence when the others did not?

Because the Jews have the most merit, they deserve their wealth and power. I enjoy watching Jews succeed and prosper. As intelligence becomes more important to American civilization, the Jews will become more valuable, and richer and more powerful.

View attachment 938682

Last edited:
Furthermore if you put together a basketball team based on skin color/ethnicity and nothing else and couldn't find enough competent players to fit the quota, and you lower the standards/qualifications in order to achieve the quota, you have a less capable basketball team that isn't nearly as interesting to fans who buy tickets to games and otherwise support the team.

But a team made up of 9 superior black guys and 1 superior white guy or whatever ratio of outstanding talent is enjoyed and supported by everybody. They don't see skin color but see a great basketball team. That's how it should be everywhere.
Affirmative Action Has Been a Negative Dragging Down Our Economy

Of course it has! That’s what happens when you select people based on skin color first, and merit last. In the majority of the cases, you don’t get the best candidate.
You don't get the best candidate with white privilege hiring idiot nephews and boss's screw buddies, either.

And I've seen far more of those than I ever saw of AA hires who shouldn't have been hired.

Forum List

Back