67% of Americans Don't Want Palin as President

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I just didn't think there were enough Sarah Palin threads to I thought I'd start another.

A solid majority of Americans don’t want to see Sarah Palin ever become president, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Two-thirds, 67%, said they don’t ever want the former Alaska governor to be president, compared with the 21% who said they would.

While it should come as no surprise that 87% of Democrats said they don’t ever want Palin as commander-in-chief, some 43% of Republicans said the same thing—as well as 65% of independents.

Even 46% of self-identified conservatives said they do not want Palin as president, as well as 44% of those who voted for Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain in 2008.

At 44%, white evangelicals are the largest subgroup supporting Palin as president one day.

WSJ/NBC Poll: Would You Like to See Palin as President Someday? - Washington Wire - WSJ

I just didn't think there were enough Sarah Palin threads to I thought I'd start another.

A solid majority of Americans don’t want to see Sarah Palin ever become president, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Two-thirds, 67%, said they don’t ever want the former Alaska governor to be president, compared with the 21% who said they would.

While it should come as no surprise that 87% of Democrats said they don’t ever want Palin as commander-in-chief, some 43% of Republicans said the same thing—as well as 65% of independents.

Even 46% of self-identified conservatives said they do not want Palin as president, as well as 44% of those who voted for Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain in 2008.

At 44%, white evangelicals are the largest subgroup supporting Palin as president one day.

WSJ/NBC Poll: Would You Like to See Palin as President Someday? - Washington Wire - WSJ
let's hope it stays that way.

She couldn't be any worse than the clown currently in office ......

Who is seriously considering her as a viable candidate? I think the country already made this decision 8 months ago. Didn't they? I mean, wasn't that the reason they gave for McCain losing? Because of his running mate.

Relax LIBBIES...I doubt she's gonna run for President. You can take your Depends off now.

i have a poll, want to take it for a while?

An NBC poll reflecting poorly on Palin?!?!?!?!???

SHOCKING!! :eek:

A Wall Street Journal / NBC poll.

But its not like this is unknown. Another recent poll had 6% as Palin being best suited as President. But there is a delusional portion of the population who think she has a real shot.

BTW, do you have any evidence of NBC and the WSJ conducting biased polling?

I think that the evidence that NBC/Universal/GE is heavily biased to the left is overwhelming.

What their polling nexus is with WSJ, I have no idea.

That said, were I in charge of WSJ and wanted even the thinnest veneer of objectivity, I'd put as much distance between myself and NBC/Universal/GE.

probably a better chance of that than what that PJ moron wants

at least for 2012.
well, if Palin wants MY vote for anything, shes gonna need to run for a lower level office and finish a term
and if she was to pick Huck as her running mate that would give me pause as well

yeah the quitting thing is really gonna haunt her for a while. maybe a long while.

I still think Romney has the best chance at this point.

at least for 2012.
well, if Palin wants MY vote for anything, shes gonna need to run for a lower level office and finish a term
and if she was to pick Huck as her running mate that would give me pause as well

yeah the quitting thing is really gonna haunt her for a while. maybe a long while.

i'd rather see Duncan Hunter
but he's gonna have to actually WANT it next time

i'd rather see Duncan Hunter
but he's gonna have to actually WANT it next time

does he have the money? is he able to raise money?

Forum List

Back