Democrat leader sees no point in reading health bill!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
CNSNews.com - Conyers Sees No Point in Members Reading 1,000-Page Health Care Bill--Unless They Have 2 Lawyers to Interpret It for Them

obamastamp.jpg

Mr. Hopey McChange wants new healthcare bill, and by god his followers are going to execute it. A better question is why would anyone expect them to actually read it? We know they're going to support it 'cuz their dear leader told them to.

And THAT is who we have making the laws... people that write shit up and want to pass it and not even know what they fuck it is they're passing.

Is it any wonder why obama's approval rating is plummeting down the toilet like a massive turd? No. People are sick of this, and quite frankly, if they do pass any more of this communistic horse shit, hopefully when the conservatives take back over next year, they can start undoing and rolling back some of these massive fuck ups.

And THAT is who we have making the laws... people that write shit up and want to pass it and not even know what they fuck it is they're passing.

Is it any wonder why obama's approval rating is plummeting down the toilet like a massive turd? No. People are sick of this, and quite frankly, if they do pass any more of this communistic horse shit, hopefully when the conservatives take back over next year, they can start undoing and rolling back some of these massive fuck ups.
I totally agree, but why do we need to wait another year?

We shouldn't have to. The movement has spread to just about half the population, and it's still growing. The more pissed off at obama the people get, and the lower his approval ratings sink, the more people are wondering, why is he President if he's never proven he's a natural born citizen? I believe if he was, he's prove, right now. But I don't think he is. That's why he's hiding everything about his past. Not just his birth certificate, if there is one, but EVERYTHING. I believe there's proof that he either wasn't born in America, or he had a dual citizenship when his Indonesian step father adopted him. His name used to be Barry Soetoro. Time is running out for this mother fucker. You can only cover up, hide and lie for so long, and then the shit hits the fan. His time of reckoning is getting near.

We shouldn't have to. The movement has spread to just about half the population, and it's still growing. The more pissed off at obama the people get, and the lower his approval ratings sink, the more people are wondering, why is he President if he's never proven he's a natural born citizen? I believe if he was, he's prove, right now. But I don't think he is. That's why he's hiding everything about his past. Not just his birth certificate, if there is one, but EVERYTHING. I believe there's proof that he either wasn't born in America, or he had a dual citizenship when his Indonesian step father adopted him. His name used to be Barry Soetoro. Time is running out for this mother fucker. You can only cover up, hide and lie for so long, and then the shit hits the fan. His time of reckoning is getting near.

Dual citizenship does not matter until one is 18 and able to make decisions for ones self. Again, while I want to see his Birth Certificate even if he were born in Kenya, his mother was an American citizen which makes him BY BIRTH an American citizens, which is by definition NATURAL BORN.

Can you IMAGINE the public shit storm if Bush had paid lawyers to hide his or his wife's background? Can you imagine the amount of press digging there would have been to find what ever he was "hiding"? The fake stories and reports that would have been generated making the most ignorant of claims against Bush if he was paying lawyers to actively HIDE his past? Even with him providing everything they still fabricated fake documents against him.

Forum List

Back