The Third Man In the Room

If the NY Slimes says it, it must be true, right?
Ffs!

AMI have admitted it was for election purposes in their non-prosecution agreement !

WTF is going on here? Can no one read?
If they could read would they still be Trump supporters?

I can read, I also know prosecutors are throwing ethics out the window. Fucking Comey admitted Flynn was an intentional setup.

These Republicans refuse to believe it. I told them about the shell companies and they say it's a lie, that there were no shell companies, they attacked the links.

It's called "determined ignorance" and they refuse to accept the news of the day.

Meghan McCain compares Obama's campaign finance fines with Trump's felonies.

Then there are Hillary's shell companies and her criminal actions while Sec. of State. What! You didn't know about that? Oh yeah, you refuse to take in anything that disagrees with what you are told to believe by the MSM.

Trump was in the room during hush money discussions with tabloid publisher

So there was a meeting to discuss the illegal hush money payments to Trump's whores. Pecker was there (he owns the Inquirer/AMI) and of course Cohen was there...

And it turns out the third man in the room was none other than Donald J Trump.

He knows he was there. He knows that Mueller knows he was there.

And he knows he's cooked

So there was a meeting to discuss the illegal hush money payments to Trump's whores. Pecker was there (he owns the Inquirer/AMI) and of course Cohen was there...

And he knows he's cooked

The meeting was in 2014 not 2015.
Once again they lie about the date.
Fake media.
It has nothing to do with his campaign.

The memorandum from the Southern District of New York says, “In August 2014, Chairman [Pecker] had met with Cohen and [Trump] and had offered to help deal with negative stories about [Trump]’s relationships with women by identifying such stories so that they could be purchased and ‘killed.’”

And he knows he's cooked

Since when is paying hush money illegal?

B. Hussein O paid a quarter mil in Hush Money to his Spiritual Mentor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright back in 2008 for the holy man to STFU.

If it was legal then, why wouldn't it be just a few years later?

Donald Trump was the third person in the room in August 2015 when his lawyer Michael Cohen and National Enquirer publisher David Pecker discussed ways Pecker could help counter negative stories about Trump's relationships with women, NBC News has confirmed.

Is there any proof of any of that? The only evidence they have is Mr. Cohen's testimony- an admitted Perjurer who has nothing to gain by telling the truth now.

And even if the Mule wouldn't call Cohen, Defense Counsel Guiliani certainly would.

Donald Trump was the third person in the room in August 2015 when his lawyer Michael Cohen and National Enquirer publisher David Pecker discussed ways Pecker could help counter negative stories about Trump's relationships with women, NBC News has confirmed.

Is there any proof of any of that? The only evidence they have is Mr. Cohen's testimony- an admitted Perjurer who has nothing to gain by telling the truth now.

And even if the Mule wouldn't call Cohen, Defense Counsel Guiliani certainly would.
That's from Pecker...and Cohen...and the contracts signed subsequently...and the e-mails...and tecxt messages and recorded conversations taken frm Cohen's office and the famous AMI safe

And Ghouliani ain't calling anyone in his drunken stupor

August 2014, not 2015.
Might I ask where you got that from?
I looked and could only find in on RUsh Limpdick's site

Donald Trump, identified as “Individual 1” in court filings, is implicated in campaign finance felonies

The memo from New York prosecutors identifies three people at an August 2014 meeting: Cohen, “Individual 1” and “Chairman 1.” The document elsewhere identifies Individual 1 as Trump, and people familiar with the case said Chairman 1 is David Pecker of the National Enquirer.

“In August 2014, Chairman-1 had met with Cohen and Individual-1, and had offered to help deal with negative stories about Individual-1’s relationships with women by identifying such stories so that they could be purchased and ‘killed,’ ” the prosecutors’ memorandum says.

I mean what's a little suborning perjury to get prosecutors what they want, after all AMI will never have to go to court.
Even though their lawyers gave up all the fees from a court case and advised them to sign. Unless you think they went against their lawyers' advice.

August 2014, not 2015.

Donald Trump, identified as “Individual 1” in court filings, is implicated in campaign finance felonies

The memo from New York prosecutors identifies three people at an August 2014 meeting: Cohen, “Individual 1” and “Chairman 1.” The document elsewhere identifies Individual 1 as Trump, and people familiar with the case said Chairman 1 is David Pecker of the National Enquirer.

“In August 2014, Chairman-1 had met with Cohen and Individual-1, and had offered to help deal with negative stories about Individual-1’s relationships with women by identifying such stories so that they could be purchased and ‘killed,’ ” the prosecutors’ memorandum says.
Yea...AMI was playing "catch and kill" for Trump for years...but in 2015 it got SPECIFIC...and Pecker and Trump conspired to pay off McDougal in order to protect Trump's Presidential ambition

Last edited:
The meeting was in 2014 not 2015.
Ffs!

upload_2018-12-15_18-35-17.png

American-Media-Inc-Non-Prosecution-Agreement.pdf

edit...fixed link - so now you know you can't depend on the source you cited.

Last edited:
I mean what's a little suborning perjury to get prosecutors what they want, after all AMI will never have to go to court.
Even though their lawyers gave up all the fees from a court case and advised them to sign. Unless you think they went against their lawyers' advice.

I'm saying they sang the tune the prosecutors told them, to save millions. As I said before, buying stories that would put Trump in a negative light was an almost 2 decades old practice at the Inquirer. Buying McDougall's story fit perfectly with their existing practices, only the prosecutors had anything to gain by implicating trump in the violation that wasn't.

Last edited:
Read it for yourselves.

Cohen sentencing memo, Southern District of NY | Refinancing | Debt

Pg. 14

In August 2014, Chairman-1 had met with Cohen and Individual-1, and had offered to help deal with negative stories about Individual-
1’s
relationships with women by identifying such stories so that they could be purchased and

killed.

Consistent with that offer, after Editor-1 told Chairman-1 about Woman-
1’s story
, they contacted Cohen to tell him about the offer.

August 2014, not 2015.

Yea...AMI was playing "catch and kill" for Trump for years...but in 2015 it got SPECIFIC...and Pecker and Trump conspired to pay off McDougal in order to protect Trump's Presidential ambition
I repeat

Forum List

Back