What's the likelyhood of Trump being Impeached?

About as much of a chance as my growing a penis on my forehead.

I say about 45%

As it stands today; zero.
Depends what is in the IC report when it is finally finished. Impeachment by the House rises slightly then.
Removal from office will remain a zero.

EDIT::: It also depends on how much smoke is coming out of the gun.
The Democratic house 25% chance right now if they get up to 100% he may be convicted. They need more charges right now I think. A lot of lawyers, and a lot of lawyers can be sticklers LOL.

Currently there are 3 reasons to impeach Trump.

1. Under the 25th amendment he is unfit to hold this office.
2. The Emoluments clause in the Constitution
3. Obstruction of Justice in the firing of James Comey.
4. Trump is also complicit in a Felony that Cohen was found guilty of, (campaign finance violations) in the payoffs of Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

Now today we have this National Inquirer collusion with Trump today--that implicates Trump in other matters.
Trump was at August 2015 meeting about hush money payments, source says - CNNPolitics

For the COLLUSION part--go to this link, read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director) over one year ago. Watch 1 FOX NEWS video, and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Trump retweet's all those bastards that have committed treason against him.

image038-4.jpg

Nancy Pelosi has already stated that she will not seek impeachment without consent of the Republican Senate. But she is going to hold open public hearings & testimony regarding crimes committed, and at that time I imagine Senate Republicans will beg her to start impeachment proceedings.

There is also talk about the Justice Department changing their stance on inditing a sitting President, and from what we're seeing today, it's very possible that they will be challenged to do just that.

A good book to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony is this:

s-l640.jpg

Frankly when the new Republican Senate is sworn in and they don't get a backbone & do something about Trump, there's not going to be too many of them left after 2020.

Last edited:
Zero chance, and we have tards here who don't have a clue as to how the impeachment process works; House can 'impeach' all they want, but they don't handle the trial, the Senate does, for the info of the stupid morons who still think habitual felon Hillary is going to see the inside of the White House

Zero chance, and we have tards here who don't have a clue as to how the impeachment process works; House can 'impeach' all they want, but they don't handle the trial, the Senate does, for the info of the stupid morons who still think habitual felon Hillary is going to see the inside of the White House

the House defunded Obamacare 55 times .. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're probably one of the few Republicans who know that LOL. They might impeach but I don't think he'll be convicted and removed. Just so you loses in a landslide in 2020. Seriously it's almost time Americans figured out they've been screwed for 35 years... By the GOP.

Now today we have this National Inquirer collusion with Trump today--that implicates Trump in other matters.
Trump was at August 2015 meeting about hush money payments, source says - CNNPolitics
"Source says"?

(CNN)Donald Trump attended an August 2015 meeting that federal prosecutors believe was central to a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws to help Trump win the presidency, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Another one of those CNN " unnamed sources", eh? I think that tells us all we need to know about the credibility of your link. LMAO

Forum List

Back