The Taunting Area

Have you talked to a liberal on this?
They may even say the opposite of what you're saying......just sayin'

Might want to bone up on what the term "clean OP" actually means.
I in fact did. The response I got was it’s great when threads busting liberal chops are sent to a much less viewed arena

Titles and Opening Posts
1) Title must contain sufficient clues about the ACTUAL expected discussion. Titles like "How stupid are These People" can't be SEARCHED or indexed for search for the use of members or mods to find and manage existing active threads.

2) Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling or "pet names".. Those things are what make a title "baiting".

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

Exactly what was taunting about our exchange?
The Clean Ops is never utilized and over half of liberal thread titles are lies and reported. You are the sanest moderator. The lib ones have sent you to address me. You are too good and valued to be used that way

Nobody sent me to do anything, I moved this thread from current events to the announcement forum which is a better fit.
I responded to your OP to let you know, that one side is not getting preferential treatment.
Yes, both isles of this forum get the same treatment
How dare you.

Have you talked to a liberal on this?
They may even say the opposite of what you're saying......just sayin'

Might want to bone up on what the term "clean OP" actually means.
Clean OP? Usually means you didn't leave evidence or witnesses.

I don't really care about any of this...but...since I clicked on it already...the language I would use when kicking something down in the hole would be ''Thread violates clean start policy'' rather than saying ''Unclean OP''

For some reason the selective use of the phrase ''Unclean OP'' gives me the heebie jeebies.

It also lends to the illusion of bias or personal opinion/perception and the likelihood of that charge being invoked whereas saying it in the latter manner reflects, very strictly, the language and tenor of the rule itself, solely as it is written

It just sounds like something a rabid, authoritarian, elitist quisling would say.

Now, of course, I know that you're not a rabid, authoritarian, elitist quisling, Meister. I'm generally speaking on the tenor that our choice of language may project. Humans are, unfortunately, and collectively speaking, very emotional beings.

Last edited:
3/4 non clean start provocating titles since 10 am today. “Tourists dont injure 140 police” being one of untruthfulness and opinion presented as fact and there is no fact in it.

Nobody sent me to do anything, I moved this thread from current events to the announcement forum which is a better fit.
I responded to your OP to let you know, that one side is not getting preferential treatment.
Yes, both isles of this forum get the same treatment
Megalomania on display ^^^^^^.

Which is now in the BL, it went there earlier
Yes. Thank you for recognizing that violating thread and thread title
Since you have helped me by providing info perhaps I can provide some
If you wish to observe threads created between 2-6pm today you will easily find about 3-5 more in violation . They will mostly be the same parties with same affiliations.
Thanks

Yes. Thank you for recognizing that violating thread and thread title
Since you have helped me by providing info perhaps I can provide some
If you wish to observe threads created between 2-6pm today you will easily find about 3-5 more in violation . They will mostly be the same parties with same affiliations.
Thanks
I don't have the time to read every new thread on the board, it helps when other posters sees and flags the threads.
Sometimes, I'm not even on the internet....can you believe that??

Forum List

Back