The Taunting Area

'Clean Start' and 'Zone 1' are needed to protect troll posters and the assorted ideologues who constantly post bait threads and inane ideological screeds.

As for stalkers, they just make me feel wanted; I have a dozen or so. I should sell PR pics and souvenirs and collectables.

'Clean Start' and 'Zone 1' are needed to protect troll posters and the assorted ideologues who constantly post bait threads and inane ideological screeds.

As for stalkers, they just make me feel wanted; I have a dozen or so. I should sell PR pics and souvenirs and collectables.
Could I get one signed, showing you, Nell, Inspector Finwick and your horse of course? Gotta have your white horse in the picture.

What cleans libs clocks usually ends up downstairs
I missed it but if you would be kind enough to elaborate on what the sainted “Clean Ops” means?
Thanks
Saint FCT posted it here:

:auiqs.jpg: Okay, I can't keep a straight face anymore. :auiqs.jpg:

Why? Are they cheaper by the dozen? I wouldn't want you getting writer's cramp, with your side hustle on my account.

Don't worry. I have hired assistants to do all the drudge work like signing pictures and stuff. Tax deductible, too.

10_abbey-clancy_18jpg.webp

Don't worry. I have hired assistants to do all the drudge work like signing pictures and stuff. Tax deductible, too.

10_abbey-clancy_18jpg.webp

I admire your selection and can easily appreciate that addition to a thread on "The Taunting Area" as it certainly taunts. But, I gotta get off our conversation, before somebody without a sense of humor reports my ass for helping derail.:cool:

Oh crap! This is upstairs! I call foul! :scared1:

Last edited:
I admire your selection and can easily appreciate that addition to a thread on "The Taunting Area" as it certainly taunts. But, I gotta get off our conversation, before somebody without a sense of humor reports my ass for helping derail.:cool:
That face..reminds me of one of my friends growing up. It was a dude, though.

It’s for liberals and Democrats being destroyed with lies brought to light and wholesale riducule
There is No Way being called a rapist is permitted and a pedo is not. There can only be one reason and it’s Very unsavory-Protection

Committed to free speech when it’s our speech
Lib 101

Forum List

Back