The Taunting Area

Nobody sent me to do anything, I moved this thread from current events to the announcement forum which is a better fit.
I responded to your OP to let you know, that one side is not getting preferential treatment.
Yes, both isles of this forum get the same treatment
I’m a conservative and have gotten a few bad rulings from mods.

But other than a thread move to a more appropriate forum from time to time, how would any of us know that in general libs aren’t being given more slack?

I don't have the time to read every new thread on the board, it helps when other posters sees and flags the threads.
Sometimes, I'm not even on the internet....can you believe that??
If moderation activities can include a review of newly created thread titles from 2-6 today in the Two main sections,I think about 25 new thread titles would be created in that time frame so 1-2 minutes to review all new thread titles created from 2-6. That’s too much time? I’ll do it then.
Now it will take more time to move the 3-5 out of that 25 that based upon history are in Violation
Last time and anytime I report these fake thread titles I get this moderator who never posts in two main sections make a flailing responses and do nothing
Please try at some point this Evening to review newly created thread titles from2-6. Frankly the only reason not to is because of the volume of thread titles that are in violation and would need reassignment .
Thank you for your responses thus far

Meister is a center winger (squish) who posts leaning right but moderates leaning another way ... since he's said that he doesn't care about politics anymore when being challenged for sucking up to the left.

America is in the straights it is in because of center squishes on the right but they are slowly being pulled out for lack of spine while the left work to control the overall forum narrative.

I’m a conservative and have gotten a few bad rulings from mods.

But other than a thread move to a more appropriate forum from time to time, how would any of us know that in general libs aren’t being given more slack?
I try and moderate down the middle, and I only have control of my own actions. I think other mods do the same.
I piss off both right and left when moderating, and to me, that's a win, if I'm doing it correctly.

Meister is a center winger (squish) who posts leaning right but moderates leaning another way ... since he's said that he doesn't care about politics anymore when being challenged for sucking up to the left.

America is in the straights it is in because of center squishes on the right but they are slowly being pulled out for lack of spine while the left work to control the overall forum narrative.
You hate lefties, Ropey, must be fun in Ropey World.
I don't hate lefties, I just disagree with them.
One of my childhood friends who I am still in contact with
is a communist, and I still Salmon and Steelhead fish with him every year.
That should make you squirm some, huh?

You hate lefties, Ropey
I don't hate them. I fight them.

Why do I fight them so hard?

That's because our center flingers suck up to them, much like you just explained.

Titles and Opening Posts
1) Title must contain sufficient clues about the ACTUAL expected discussion. Titles like "How stupid are These People" can't be SEARCHED or indexed for search for the use of members or mods to find and manage existing active threads.

2) Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling or "pet names".. Those things are what make a title "baiting".

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..
you should send these rules to the person that started this thread with a title thats a flat out lie and has nothing to back up the claim,,

You hate them, and it bothers you that I don't feel the same.
It's why you stalk me and throw in your childish emojis.

I hate that our center flingers are buddies with communists and leftists and step aside when those buddies roll over conservative members.

And you are one of those. I hate what you do, not you.

You're a fine man, but politically speaking?

Other than your vote for conservatives if you actually do so... :dunno:

imo, You're anathema to the conservative Republican party.

I try and moderate down the middle, and I only have control of my own actions. I think other mods do the same.
I piss off both right and left when moderating, and to me, that's a win, if I'm doing it correctly.
Cool. But I’m not talking about how you perform your mod duties.

My question was more of a challenge to the oft repeated claim that “moderation is applied even handedly.” There is no metric by which we could assess that claim.

Like, let’s say some mod bans me for a week. (It’s happened.) Other than a sudden secession of my posting, nobody outside of mod land would know why I was MIA. This is a decided lack of transparency.

Also, no mod and no admin has ever stepped-up to make it possible to be heard before some mod imposes the sentence. No prior warnings. No fair prior hearing. No ability to appeal. Whatever else you might call it, the process itself is not akin to due process. And it’s not fair.

I’ll say it again. Sometimes I screwed up and maybe warranted some mod sanction. But other times, I didn’t. Tough luck, though. Right?

That’s not how to properly run a message board.

Last edited:
Cool. But I’m not talking about how you perform you mod duties.

My question was more of a challenge to the oft repeated claim that moderation is applied even handedly. There is no metric by which we could assess that claim.

Like, let’s say some mod bans me for a week. (It’s happened.) Other than a sudden secession of my posting, nobody outside of mod land would know why I was MIA. This is a decided lack of transparency.

Also, no mod and no admin has ever stepped up to make it possible to be heard before some mod imposes the sentence. No prior warnings. No fair prior hearing. No ability to appeal. Whatever else you might call it, the process itself is not akin to due process. And it’s not fair.

I’ll say it again. Sometimes I screwed up and maybe warranted some mod sanction. But other times, I didn’t. Tough luck, though. Right?

I had one mod targeting me. I documented it and provided the proof to the rest. That party was pulled off my “cases” and I don’t think participates here anymore

I had one mod targeting me. I documented it and provided the proof to the rest. That party was pulled off my “cases” and I don’t think participates here anymore
I suspect that I was targeted for a while. On the other hand, in fairness, I have had the ability to communicate privately via the DM in some cases.

Although I may have chaffed at some rulings which were unfair in my view (perfectly objective, obviously 😁), I have overall not been unduly bothered by the mods or their rulings.

Last edited:
I hate that our center flingers are buddies with communists and leftists and step aside when those buddies roll over conservative members.

And you are one of those. I hate what you do, not you.

You're a fine man, but politically speaking?

Other than your vote for conservatives if you actually do so... :dunno:

imo, You're anathema to the conservative Republican party.
Like I said, must be fun in Ropey World.
I know your a hater, and you prove it with most of your posts.
I'm just surprised that you stalking me has brought you
out of those darkest corners in the basement.

You know nothing about me outside of this message board, and your self
promoting importance means nothing at all to anyone but you. Glad you like
the messageboard

Like I said

But you drivel before you shoot and you never hit the hoop, hoppy.

Mitt Romney also has many communist friends and he's more than willing to step aside and let his own get backstabbed by his own which is the problem with center flingers. :thup:

I know your a hater, and you prove it with most of your posts.

^You're a...

imho?

Don't go on the show: "Are you smarter than a 5th grader, " and talk about what you 'know'.

Cool. But I’m not talking about how you perform your mod duties.

My question was more of a challenge to the oft repeated claim that “moderation is applied even handedly.” There is no metric by which we could assess that claim.

Also, no mod and no admin has ever stepped-up to make it possible to be heard before some mod imposes the sentence. No prior warnings. No fair prior hearing. No ability to appeal. Whatever else you might call it, the process itself is not akin to due process. And it’s not fair.

Not sure how to answer that, BackAgain. I can only speak for myself.
Might want to speak to Flac or Aye on this.

But you drivel before you shoot and you never hit the hoop, hoppy.

Mitt Romney also has many communist friends and he's more than willing to step aside and let his own get backstabbed by his own which is the problem with center flingers. :thup:

^You're a...

imho?

Don't go on the show: "Are you smarter than a 5th grader, " and talk about what you 'know'.
Stalk away, dude, it's what you do.

Stalk away, dude, it's what you do.

Disagreeing with you is stalking you? Are you looking for a reason to lock the thread? Now due to 'stalking'? And you do the interpreting?

Or are you playing the victim so as to hide from what you do and especially what you don't do?

Forum List

Back