The Taliban Are On The Way...With 80 Billion In US Military Equipment!

you said they dont know how to maintain the vehicles .. wow ! are all homosexuals as forgetful as you are ?
I didn't say they don't know how to maintain all vehicles.

Are all INCELs as dumb as you?

The Taliban are on the way to Israel with 80 BILLION in USA military equipment.

THANKS ALOT BIDEN!

I hope all your preps are in order and your gas tanks full!

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel – After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies

This assault comes just weeks after Joe Biden sent $6 billion to Iran in September.

Earlier this morning Joe Biden’s US Office of Palestinian Affairs urged Israel not to defend itself from the 5,000 missile attack and mass kidnappings and killings by Hamas.

The Jerusalem Post is reporting that the Taliban has requested free passage across Iran to assist Hamas in Gaza in its war on Israel.

In fact, Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.
The Taliban later released video of the weapons Joe Biden left behind and the room full of stacks of $100 bills Joe left for good measure.
The Taliban posted videos of pallets of weapons and stacks of $100 bills they have seized.

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment now controlled by Taliban:

-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

(less than 50%)

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel - After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Taliban, Hezbollah could join current Palestinian war on Israel: top US foreign-affairs pol

:safetocomeoutff: got any good news Thunk?>>>>>~S~

I wonder how much of that $6 billion Ole Potatohead transferred to the Iranian Mullahs are being used to pay for transportation of all the equipment Ole Potatohead allowed to fall in the hands of the Taliban?

Unconfirmed reports of many US ships heading to Israel/middle east...including a carrier group.

Russia just hacked all Israel gov't web sites.
Russia wants to damage Israel to appease their fellow scorched earth pals? This could turn into a problem for the Russian people while V. Putin plays "lets have a nice little war against the Jews." This sure sounds like a new Hitlerian situation, and I do not go for it. The Russian people deserve better than warmonger Putin. They need to appeal to his failure in humanity. Does Putin know of the rapes and baby killings done in Israel over the past few days? If he's getting off on that, he better watch out or he will get Moscow leveled not by man, but by God who pities those who are wrongfully killed and tortured like Hamas is delivering to the Israelis. Russia needs to butt out. :cranky: But Putin won't let them. Putin is going to be the death of Russia if he doesn't understand what criminal war is going into a country killing, torturing, and raping like a common criminal who gets life in prison or the chair.

America needs to review the complaints about the orchetration of the country's largest voter fraud to ever contradict the United States Constitution. If Biden doesn't resign because he's not up to long days reviewing war statistics, he needs to be impeached immediately and swiftly, and the truth about how he got elected is up for grabs by the best investigators in America, which would be those who seek the truth about the election, and not in a partisan way for either side, but for what actually went down to destroy the people's true vote count. If they don't, the consequences to the Founder's freedoms will disappear in an instant, and the people will have harsh taskmasters who colluded with the very criminals who have raped Israeli women, walked into private homes and ra[ed amd murdered, murdered, and murdered after disrespecting the women in the household while their fettered husbands watch before the terrorists murder them as well.

This is the ugliest war I ever heard of. Hamas has turned itself into a super-criminal institution overnight with every crime in the book taken out on innocent people in their own homes. That is not acceptable human behavior in the slightest.

I've been scouring the web to find out the new casualty count and cannot find anything. I'm going to resume my search now. It's 3 am time here, and I can't sleep for wondering how the Israeli people are getting by, or if the hellfire is still going after the innocent people they've raped, maimed, murdered, and taken all the family's cellphones, photographed their dismembered bodies and sent them home for their Jew-hating friends laughter. I don't think Hamas families will be laughing much anymore when the Israelis strike back with a surprise Hamas is not counting on.

Last edited:
Here are some of the sites I found. They're upping the original thought that said 300 Israelis died, and now the stats for the seventh of October are closer to 600 dead and 2,000 wounded with more communities near the Gaza border, but on the Israeli side. They are saying that most of the killing and rockets landed there, but a few of the missiles hit a site or two in Jerusalem. That's pretty nebulous in my humble opinion, and I'm sure that by 6 am Central Time zone in America, it's not going to be good news. Hamas is barbarian in their initiation of hostilities, and they will not have a pleasant end, I'm afraid, because the world opinion is in sympathy with Israel, not the criminal murderers Hamas has made of themselves.

If AOC and her little traitorous pals in the squad, they wouldn't be so negative if they were in one of those households and witnessed the shit the Hamas criminals are doing to women, their infants, children, and families. And if they continue on this narrative of theirs, they better quadruple up on their security because they're making people angry at their nastiness towards innocent people in Israel who are suffering under such massive extremes we can't even wrap our minds around the mass murders and rapes that are going on. What a bunch of misinformed phonies the Squad creepsisters are.

If “ram the ramparts” is your worst criticism of trump you should vote for him in 2024 over biden
NOT even close.

The least criticism of Trump is,

www.nytimes.com › 2023/10/05 › usTrump Said to Have Revealed Nuclear Submarine Secrets to ...

Oct 5, 2023 · Oct. 5, 2023. Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with an Australian
he is a moron.

The worst, he is a traitor.

1696930245848.png

www.nytimes.com › 2023/10/05 › usTrump Said to Have Revealed Nuclear Submarine Secrets to ...

Oct 5, 2023 · Oct. 5, 2023. Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with an Australian

NOT even close.

The least criticism of Trump is,

he is a moron.

The worst, he is a traitor.

View attachment 841009

Thats an unproven allegation

Something lying libs at the NYT are good at

Thats an unproven allegation

Something lying libs at the NYT are good at
The member is Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt, sources told ABC. A source familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that Pratt, who had a close relationship with Trump when he occupied the Oval Office, was interviewed by the special counsel probing Trump’s retention of classified documents after leaving office. Another source told CNN’s Kristen Holmes that Pratt is on the list of potential witnesses for when the trial begins.

Sources told ABC that Pratt allegedly went on to share the information he received from the former president during an April 2021 meeting with “more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists.”

Pratt revealed that Trump told him of nuclear submarines...........under oath.
WHY would he do that?

Israel controls all the borders and sea access into Gaza except the one to Egypt.

If these weapons come in through Egypt, the Egyptians will pay dearly.

Forum List

Back