Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A lot of folks in the know on that forum, some even in-country.

I figured it's better than try to keep up in multiple threads here as far as hard info goes.

Mods, if this is not kosher then kill it.....I won't get mad and start a thread on how mean you are. ;)

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done

:)-

The main takeaway is that during the Trump years, there was relative peace in the Middle East and everywhere else. Everybody knew he was good for his word that aggression against innocent allies would have swift and terrible consequences.

Now we are fighting a proxy war between Russia and the Ukraine and Israel is again under frequent attack. This latest barrage of deadly rocket attacks is simply a continuation of what has been going on since Biden took office. 60 or so terrorist attacks on Israel in 2021, greatly escalated to 2000+ in 2022, and now full blown war.

Another thread has been started blaming Netanyahu for not anticipating and being prepared for this. That is utterly ridiculous.

The main takeaway is that during the Trump years, there was relative peace in the Middle East and everywhere else. Everybody knew he was good for his word that aggression against innocent allies would have swift and terrible consequences.

Now we are fighting a proxy war between Russia and the Ukraine and Israel is again under frequent attack. This latest barrage of deadly rocket attacks is simply a continuation of what has been going on since Biden took office. 60 or so terrorist attacks on Israel in 2021, greatly escalated to 2000+ in 2022, and now full blown war.

Another thread has been started blaming Netanyahu for not anticipating and being prepared for this. That is utterly ridiculous.
That was much more than just a rocket barrage, that was an invasion by close to several thousand.

More than 2000, I'll tell you that, and they slaughtered unarmed innocent people and took captives as well.

Yes, agree. This would not have happened under Trump. But the Islamic terrorists considered a) Biden’s weakness, b) the Democrats signaling to Arabs that they side with them when they gave the $6 billion to Iran even though it is a state sponsor of terror, and c) Democrats‘ general anti-Israel tenor…..and decided the time was right to launch a massive surprise attack.

The main takeaway is that during the Trump years, there was relative peace in the Middle East and everywhere else.
Dump had nothing, nothing to do with it
Everybody knew he was good for his word
Dump is a Pathological liar, which is a mental illness
Now we are fighting a proxy war between Russia and the Ukraine
One in which Ukraine will win
and Israel is again under frequent attack
The Israelis are racist haters who deserve whatever can be tosed at them
. This latest barrage of deadly rocket attacks is simply a continuation of what has been going on since Biden took office.
True, Biden is our Presiden and he must not get involved, Israel is not our 51st state
60 or so terrorist attacks on Israel in 2021, greatly escalated in 2022, and now full blown war.
The Palestinians are not the terrorists', the Israelis are
Another thread has been started blaming Netanyahu
Netanyahyu is a racist pig
for not anticipating and being prepared for this. That is utterly ridiculous.
Yahoo knew this was coming, He wanted it for self serving reasons and now his own people are suffering for it

Yes, agree. This would not have happened under Trump. But the Islamic terrorists considered a) Biden’s weakness, b) the Democrats signaling to Arabs that they side with them when they gave the $6 billion to Iran even though it is a state sponsor of terror, and c) Democrats‘ general anti-Israel tenor…..and decided the time was right to launch a massive surprise attack.
The $6B wasn't ours. It came from S Korea.

The Abraham Accords did nothing to solve the Israel/Palestinian problems.

and they slaughtered unarmed innocent people
August 28, 2023 12:00AM EDT
West Bank: Spike in Israeli Killings of Palestinian Children
West Bank: Spike in Israeli Killings of Palestinian Children

AUG 02, 2023
Israeli forces kill, withhold body of 15-year-old Palestinian boy
Israeli forces kill, withhold body of 15-year-old Palestinian boy

Thirteen Palestinian children killed in the West Bank since January 2022
Thirteen Palestinian children killed in the West Bank since January 2022

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

Let me say, Jews and Israelis are not the same.
Jews are fair minded people
Israelis are child murders

Last edited:
The $6B wasn't ours. It came from S Korea.

The Abraham Accords did nothing to solve the Israel/Palestinian problems.
The $6B was Iranian funds that we had frozen due to Iran's terrorist activities. Biden unfroze and released to Iran that $6B as ransom money for five Americans. It almost certainly put many other Americans at risk for kidnapping for ransom and Iran, as a major exporter of terrorism, almost certainly helped fund Hamas's attack on Israel.

Disagree

Reactions :Esdraelon and The Duke
disagrees but he too cannot say why?

They shouldn't be, and they should walk fire like that. Raze it all.
Urban renewal, IDF-style. Talking doesn't help. Concessions don't help. I'd bomb every known weapons storage area - including mosques - then surround that enclave and starve them out.

This would be the very LAST time I had to deal with these demons. The world could go EFF themselves if they didn't agree. Over 200 murdered, many in their homes or cars. Totally unarmed civilians at daybreak on a High Holiday. ENOUGH! I'd kill those bastards until they screamed for mercy then I kill for awhile longer. It is the ONLY language they understand so I'd communicate with them high, low, hard, and continuously.

• Reactions:The Duke disagrees
  • But, but cannot say why?
  • :)-
200 Israelis are known dead at this point. Something north of 300 have been reported so far in Gaza and we haven't even seen the real beginning of this operation yet. What kind of sick fuck thinks that's funny? Those demons you say deserve to kill Israelis, are going to die at ratios that are going to shock and inflame the world. Most of them will be old people, kids, teens, and moms. Thousands of them may die. Do you think that's funny as well, Jew hater?

Forum List

Back