The Super Bowl

I disagree and I bet if she was a Trump supporter you would as well.

She put on a clean & entertaining show.

But

she is not a Trump supporter

and the bitch sucks
Her bank account says otherwise.

I thought we covered this jealousy thing already? Give her props, she did a good job. Even called out to mom & dad.

Get off the bitch's labium, honestly.
Awe, somebody got sand in his vagina

there it is ...your stupid Lady GAGA CACA.....

she is pathetic....

F her

But

and the bitch sucks

I thought we covered this jealousy thing already? Give her props, she did a good job. Even called out to mom & dad.

:lmao: I make a joke about a vag and you can't even counter with something original. Just step away from the computer, dude.

But

and the bitch sucks

:lmao: I make a joke about a vag and you can't even counter with something original. Just step away from the computer, dude.
Computer? What are you 60 & home alone?
I'm at the pub posting from my phone.

Get a grip old man

Lady (sic) Gaga wasn't bad......for a trampy attention whore with a lilliputian sliver of musical talent and a goblin face....:lol:
I don't like her music but she has a nice voice & she played it straight despite being able to go leftard.
It just pisses off the prognosticators that they were wrong.

ugly satanist Hollywood bitch Gaga Caca

those who have ears listen

Lady (sic) Gaga wasn't bad......for a trampy attention whore with a lilliputian sliver of musical talent and a goblin face....:lol:
I don't like her music but she has a nice voice & she played it straight despite being able to go leftard.
It just pisses off the prognosticators that they were wrong.

She wisely used the opportunity to expand her fanbase instead of using it as a soapbox for LWNJ propaganda.

Her voice is not bad and her songs are catchy (albeit vapid!). She's basically harmless, pop candy. .

:thup:

But

and the bitch sucks

Get a grip old man

How shitty is that pub, then?

Get a grip old man

How shitty is that pub, then?
Llywelyn's Pub | Celtic for good times.

Her voice is not bad and her songs are catchy (albeit vapid!). She's basically harmless, pop candy. .
She insults her audience with her antics instead winning with her performance, so I will never like her any more than I like Lottery tickets; I cant get over the insulting nature of the thing to enjoy the experience.

Last edited:
If Al and Fonzie from Happy Days had a child he would be Falcons owner Arthur Blank!

C38y561VcAAdZ_v.jpg

C38y6IKUcAIHOq5.jpg

Forum List

Back