The Super Bowl

She sucks she sucks she sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERIOD

I disagree and I bet if she was a Trump supporter you would as well.

She put on a clean & entertaining show.

But

she is not a Trump supporter

and the bitch sucks

I'm not even that high on Trump, tbh. I am sort of forced to exaggerate my support of the man to combat all these loser libs who don't give a sh** about anything but their lies. But I mean, I don't like LG's politics for what it's worth. 'I Was Born This Way' just isn't a great song. It is a propped up poltical anthem. It's not fucking epic by any fucking means.

The Patriots have a solid chance of making a comeback in this game as Belicheck's best suit is his second half adjustments. He is a genius at studying what the opponent has done in the first half and negating it in the second half.

So dont be surprised if the Pat's win this anyway.

I disagree and I bet if she was a Trump supporter you would as well.

She put on a clean & entertaining show.

But

she is not a Trump supporter

and the bitch sucks
Her bank account says otherwise.

I thought we covered this jealousy thing already? Give her props, she did a good job. Even called out to mom & dad.

Get off the bitch's labium, honestly.

The Patriots have a solid chance of making a comeback in this game as Belicheck's best suit is his second half adjustments. He is a genius at studying what the opponent has done in the first half and negating it in the second half.

So dont be surprised if the Pat's win this anyway.

They'll need to come out hot out of the gates.

I prefer other music, but she has a great voice and didn't become a Snowflake appealing the masses with some political stunt.

If you are tuning in for the Halftime Show what does that say about NFL football?

Forum List

Back