Golf pro arrested for violent drug crime. Should the PGA ban him

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Drunk driving is the worst drug crime of all since it kills thousands of americans every year and this psycho pulled a BAC of .20. If he committed a NON-VIOLENT drug crime like cocaine possession, there'd be plenty of calls to ban him.

Bowditch arrested for extreme DUI; misses cut

feb 4 2017While playing at a PGA tour event in the United States, Australian golfer Steven Bowditch has been arrested for "super extreme" drunken driving.

The 33-year-old was bonded out of Scottsdale City Jail in Arizona on Friday after being held in-custody on an Extreme DUI charge which means a blood alcohol reading in excess of 0.20, police say.

"Today at 1:10 am, a citizen motorist called the Scottsdale Police Department to report an impaired driver that was swerving all over the road in a white pickup," Scottsdale Police said in a statement.

"A Scottsdale officer found the pickup at the intersection of Scottsdale Rd and Lincoln. The white pickup sat through two green traffic signals without moving. The officer had to wake the driver of the truck who was later identified as Steven David Bowditch (33 years old). Bowditch was removed from the pickup and later arrested for Extreme DUI."

Police confirmed that because the charge is a misdemeanour, Bowditch was able to see a judge and be released on bail to make his second-round tee time at the US PGA Tour's Phoenix Open.

If all the people in the US were jailed for DUI, there wouldn't be any more prisons available for the "criminals."

• Banned
If all the people in the US were jailed for DUI, there wouldn't be any more prisons available for the "criminals."

I know that and i didn't say all DUIs should be locked up. My question was should this dangerous psycho be banned from the PGA tour? THINK

Forum List

Back