The Super Bowl A$$-Time Report: Exploitation of Women / Young Girls

ROTFLMAO! Too funny!
You are such a nutcase..you think you are making a cutting post....and you miss the mark every-time!
How does it feel..to be so stupid...do you occasionally come to that hard fact..and repress it? That you must lie..and misrepresent..just to bolster the false sense of affirmation you get on this site? Have you ever had a straight up debate..without opinion..just facts? If you did..did you ever win?
I think not...the internet was built just for marginal types such as yourself. Pity it almost came too late for such as you , eh?
Love him or hate him..I do neither..he will soon be gone. You, OTH, will be the stupid POS you've always been..forever!

^^^^^^^^^
Snowflake melt down in progress.

Trump for 4.7 more years.....get used to it :113:

View attachment 304500
***chuckles***

Another swing and a miss--If Trump is reelected..and it looks good, right now...I'll be just fine. He rent little space in my head...and who is President really has nothing to do with my life..or yours--were you to admit it. As I've said many times..it's those he has empowered that I have my issues with...sadly..stupid people can't be cured by an election.

I'm here to have fun and to laugh at people like you.

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

There is so much of that still out there in our society, and people don't even notice it. I don't wear long skirts and a bonnet or anything, and I'm pretty sure I don't agree with Franklin Graham about much, but he's right.
What was wrong with Up With People? The Beach Boys?
Shania grinding her pelvis and spreading those legs as far as they will go is NOT a very healthy role model for young girls. I don't care WHO says it's just popular.
these performers are not my idea of entertainment. don't like their music, the way they express it, or the like. but it's theirs, not mine. they can do whatever they legally want and they have a large fan base around it, so people must appreciate it.

they were also announced WAY in advance that they were the halftime show. now, knowing this is their style of performance, just flip the channel for a bit and then you can raise your kids/grandkids the way you prefer and i support that too.

i don't like it so i cleaned the garage when they were on. problem solved for me.

except my garage is still a mess and i will need to take a lot to the dump saturday am.

ROTFLMAO! Too funny!
You are such a nutcase..you think you are making a cutting post....and you miss the mark every-time!
How does it feel..to be so stupid...do you occasionally come to that hard fact..and repress it? That you must lie..and misrepresent..just to bolster the false sense of affirmation you get on this site? Have you ever had a straight up debate..without opinion..just facts? If you did..did you ever win?
I think not...the internet was built just for marginal types such as yourself. Pity it almost came too late for such as you , eh?
Love him or hate him..I do neither..he will soon be gone. You, OTH, will be the stupid POS you've always been..forever!

^^^^^^^^^
Snowflake melt down in progress.

Trump for 4.7 more years.....get used to it :113:

View attachment 304500
Classic 5 year old mentality. Fits right in with today's Republican Party.

It is truly amazing that these sheep are once again putting their trust back in the hands of the very people who stole the 2016 Primary, rejecting their voice / choice, agreeing to participate in a once again proven Rigged Primary AGAIN run / directed by Hillary Clinton.

I am wondering what the Democratic Party would do, after this Iowa Caucus train wreck, if the other states just stopped and said, 'NO THANK YOU - WE ARE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR CAUCUS. WE WILL TAKE SOME EXTRA TIME AND RUN OUR OWN STATE PRIMARIES RUN AT THE STATE LEVEL BY STATE REPS / OFFICIALS AND REPORTED UP TO THE NATIONAL DNC ... OR YOU CAN GO F* YOURSELF...WE'RE OUT!'

You voted for someone who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, didn't you?

Interesting.
But I never recall Mr. Trump bragging about grabbing Barack.....linky or it's another lib lie.
Bo is either too stupid to know its a lie or is willingly lying again. If the former, she is proving the ignorance of Trump-haters. if the latter, she is proving the dishonesty of Trump-haters.

The actual comment was made during an appearance on a talk show before running for President. The context of his remarks were this: Trump was talking about how their are some women who will allow men of great wealth do anything to them just to be around / with those men of great wealth.

If Bo was ignorant of this fact she will apologize for her misleading comment. If she is simply a Trump-hating snowflake who is deliberately lying she will refuse to.

Nothing like the transcript, ya know? For those that wish context..entire transcript found here:

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Nothing like the transcript, ya know? For those that wish context..entire transcript found here:

THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THE EVIDENCE / LINK TO BACK UP WHAT I SAID:

"Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Trump NEVER said he personally grabbed a woman by the pU$$y - he said, "when you are a star they will let you do anything'.

Hey, EEF, here's a little flashback of your Half Time fantasy to sustain you for a while....

upload_2020-2-4_14-25-2.png

:lmao: bwuhahahahahahaha......

THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THE EVIDENCE / LINK TO BACK UP WHAT I SAID:

Trump NEVER said he personally grabbed a woman by the pU$$y - he said, "when you are a star they will let you do anything'.
Not everyone sees what you do, just sayin'...sounds to me as though he is relating..read bragging...something he has done. But that's our country right now...people have the same set of facts...and come to completely different conclusions.

Not everyone sees what you do.

You're right. Snowflakes are indoctrinated into seeing what they are told to see:

Example 1, provided by YOU:

Trump NEVER said he personally grabbed a woman by the pU$$y - he said, "when you are a star they will let you do anything'...but Trump-hating snowflakes just change the words around and add a few in several places to manufacture their own reality.

Example 2, provided by Joe Biden:

Normal, non-TDS-suffering people see this videotaped confession by Joe Biden of extorting the Ukraine PM and see it for what it is. Snowflakes, however, shut down mentally and declare, "Joe is lying....ummm, he did n't really say what he just said.....lalalalalala."

Thank again for providing he link and evidence supporting what I said.

Hedonistic?
If you mean by enjoying life and not walking around with a stick up my ass, I guess I am guilty.
As for your race and sex...something are self evident and do not need to be said

As for what you put up your ass....frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. You doing the "Gator Strut".
lol. right. because you say so and you can't be wrong. Got it.

Let me throw another word your way......."altruistic". It goes beyond hedonism.

PS...try to keep your road rage in check ;)

You are the one with the stick...do try and keep up.
But I do agree that altruistic is a good word for me.

You're right. Snowflakes are indoctrinated into seeing what they are told to see:

Trump NEVER said he personally grabbed a woman by the pU$$y - he said, "when you are a star they will let you do anything'...but Trump-hating snowflakes just change the words around and add a few in several places to manufacture their own reality.

Normal, non-TDS-suffering people see this videotaped confession by Joe Biden of extorting the Ukraine PM and see it for what it is. Snowflakes, however, shut down mentally and declare, "Joe is lying....ummm, he did n't really say what he just said.....lalalalalala."

No problem..for the link..that it proves what you say..not so much.

I do thank you for the example of Biden...same phenomena--reversed!

I think it's because you have a set of facts you wish to conform to a prepared narrative. that it is almost certainly not true...has no traction with you. The Biden narrative was invented to use as a counter-weight to the Ukraine kerfuffle--clear as day for most informed people. Not only would you deny this..but you would claim that the Ukraine kerfuffle was invented to distract from Burisma!

Trump was bragging, so what? For all we know he was lying..as some men will do..when with other men. ***shrug***
I'd hate to be held accountable for some of my inane utterances while drunk--I give Trump a pass on this..but i do see it as it is--and I don't defend it...just excuse it.

You have this thing...that everyone that disagrees with you is a fool and a dupe. This blinds you to the very real possibility that you are flat out wrong..that you have more than just bought a poisonous bill of goods..but have actively participated in forming them!

It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

Both women are prolific users of Instagram and show their ass all the time.

There is nothing to hide.

Seems you are projecting.
They started airbrushing way back when playboy first went to print....dummy...

they do a great job of airbrushing their videos. Very impressive.

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement
I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....
It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement
I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....

neither ass is fat, and it is stupid of you to pretend they were. If you did not like the show that is fine, pretty sure you were not the target audience. But this need to insult the women with such foolishness just highlights your own insecurities, nothing else
Class means more than ass...and they have none....

I think it's because you have a set of facts you wish to conform to a prepared narrative.
Bwuhahahaha.....

Snowflake, my 'prepared narrative' was that the Super Bowl LIV Half Time show was possibly inappropriate for family audiences, which is the topic of this thread.

YOU are the one who went into a triggered rant, claiming all you could see while Shakira and J-Lo were shaking their asses were children in Obama's cages, opposition to Open Borders / Sanctuary cities, and THIS:

upload_2020-2-4_14-59-29.png

Shall we get back to the topic at hand, or you want to keep trying to hijack the thread with more tales of your Anti-Trump fantasies?

I think it's because you have a set of facts you wish to conform to a prepared narrative.
Bwuhahahaha.....

Snowflake, my 'prepared narrative' was that the Super Bowl LIV Half Time show was possibly inappropriate for family audiences, which is the topic of this thread.

YOU are the one who went into a triggered rant, claiming all you could see while Shakira and J-Lo were shaking their asses were children in Obama's cages, opposition to Open Borders / Sanctuary cities, and THIS:

View attachment 304522

Shall we get back to the topic at hand, or you want to keep trying to hijack the thread with more tales of your Anti-Trump fantasies?

the-super-bowl-a-time-report-exploitation-of-women-young-girls does not equal "the Super Bowl LIV Half Time show was possibly inappropriate for family audiences"

I never said any of this, like this:

"claiming all you could see while Shakira and J-Lo were shaking their asses were children in Obama's cages, opposition to Open Borders / Sanctuary cities",

Thus is the problem...you are not intellectually honest and spin out of reflex..partisan hack.

You hijacked your own thread in an attempt to attack me....instead you got shown for a fool. Not, BTW, for the first time nor, dare I say, for the last.

but thanx for the meme...it's a hit!

Last edited:
Whatever dude--way to change the focus from your assertion that there was no anti-trump narrative in the show..which is all i was pointing out...that you were, again, wrong.

Life as a Trump-hating snowflake must be absolute HELL. They can't watch a football game....or THIS...

View attachment 304488

...without thinking the whole time, 'I hate Trump...EVERYTHING is about hating Trump'.

You must have missed Collin Kaepernick taking a knee on the sideline.....

:p
Is that the fake reason for starting such a thread? :71:

J Low felt a need to show her ass because she can't compete with Shakira. While she looks nice, I've never understood the appeal beyond she's a gimmick. J Low is dumb as rocks, and her talent well overstated.

Well, well, well we finally agree with something I don't care for J lo my self and would rather have seen Shakira the whole show.

Shakira is special. More talent than "Gaga" too, probably by far. Either her management are incompetent or she's happy where she's at. That and she's hot as balls!

Last edited:

I love you guys showing that tape of Joe Bragging. Everyone knows he was on a legitimate mission for President Obama, representing the interest of Congress, the EU, the IMF and multiple anti-corruption groups in the Ukraine. Obviously he didn't need to move in his people in to secretly subvert this established foreign policy and substitute a corrupt scheme to carryout Obama's plan because it was established policy. Directly opposite of the Trumpybears scheme.

Forum List

Back