The SUN of god

Penelopes position is problematic,
because she feels the dispersed Jews after the Holocaust and who Europe and even America mostly refused as refugees had no right to safety in their former land that Britts owned and were giving back portions of.
Yet Penelope supports the opposite this position to anti anointed (anti-christs),
terrorists & it's supporters, Lebanon and Gaza Occupiers and war mongerers, Iranian supporters called Syrians who Europe this time around is taking in.
Basically Penelope is compassionate for
the Assyrians and rejecting the prince of peace Hezekiah and his right to live peacefully in Judah.
The RCC raised her to hate Jews and Israel just as it raised Hitler and the SS.
All parties felt inadequate next to the success of it's people and system which the Vatican failed to emulate and turn sucessful. The Vatican failure could not be a human ego admission so they kash out against others in displaced blame and deflective behavior.
Penelope's fear and hate of Jews is a fear and hatred of what she and her church had failed and become.

Your full of it. The RCC never taught us to hate anyone, and also we are not taught we are the "chosen ones" .
Lebanon and Gaza have more a right to the land they are on than the Ashkenazis.

Read carefully : I am refering to
Syria as the occupiers of
Lebanon and Gaza.
So by your statement which lacks historical knowledge, Do you think the Palestinians in Gaza are Shalemites or Shemites?

hashev do not confuse Penelope-------she knows knows nothing other than the Nazi propaganda that she parrots

Last edited:
But maybe she will put down her 5th big Mac long enough to look it up.

They are Semitic people, that the jews hate. That would make the Jews um, anti semitic.

So, you are saying both are sons of Shem therefore there is only Israel which allows sons of Shem, whereby PALESTINE
would not allow certain sons of Shem.
ummm Palestinians are selective
anti-semites.
By the way many Palestinians are not SHEMITES nor Shalemites.

Penelopes position is problematic,
because she feels the dispersed Jews after the Holocaust and who Europe and even America mostly refused as refugees had no right to safety in their former land that Britts owned and were giving back portions of.
Yet Penelope supports the opposite this position to anti anointed (anti-christs),
terrorists & it's supporters, Lebanon and Gaza Occupiers and war mongerers, Iranian supporters called Syrians who Europe this time around is taking in.
Basically Penelope is compassionate for
the Assyrians and rejecting the prince of peace Hezekiah and his right to live peacefully in Judah.
The RCC raised her to hate Jews and Israel just as it raised Hitler and the SS.
All parties felt inadequate next to the success of it's people and system which the Vatican failed to emulate and turn sucessful. The Vatican failure could not be a human ego admission so they kash out against others in displaced blame and deflective behavior.
Penelope's fear and hate of Jews is a fear and hatred of what she and her church had failed and become.

Your full of it. The RCC never taught us to hate anyone, and also we are not taught we are the "chosen ones" .
Lebanon and Gaza have more a right to the land they are on than the Ashkenazis.

I have asked you before and will do so again------I do so in order to HELP you gain insight into your own ego--------How old were you, Penelope-----when you came to "know" that
there is something "evil" about jews? Long ago I used to suck my thumb-----I did so
until I was almost seven years old. I found it interesting to try to remember. My "major"
in life has been neuroscience. Ego is an aspect of neuroscience. Thumb sucking is also
an aspect of neuroscience in that it is a reflex in infants-----it gets SUPPRESSED ---usually by SOCIAL PRESSURES ---a forebrain function. Hating jews as you do is not a reflex-----it is learned. At age five---I was still sucking my thumb------only privately because of social
pressures (forebrain) ----at age five I knew that other girls my age who wore blue plaid
uniforms to go to school------hated my guts because they went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL.
They so hated me that they would throw rocks and yell----"you killed jesus"------other than
the fact that I am a jew-----we did not know each other at all. Your statement that one does
not learn to hate jews in the catholic church was not true-----your LITERATURE is full of negativities about jews------but MOSTLY little kids got it from their families. The situation
is much improved since the mid-sixties when Pope John XXIII decided to alter the
traditional teaching. My simple question-----think back-----how old were you when you
knew that there is something evil about jews?

Last edited:
So, you are saying both are sons of Shem therefore there is only Israel which allows sons of Shem, whereby PALESTINE
would not allow certain sons of Shem.
ummm Palestinians are selective
anti-semites.
By the way many Palestinians are not SHEMITES nor Shalemites.

Hashev---you are confusing Penelope------vocabulary is important in our society-----
tests of vocabulary are USED as an indicator of intelligence------remember the "SAT" test------vocabulary and arithmetic. Please let her know that "anti-Semite" in the
English language means----JEW HATER------words have ascribed "meanings"

Funny you should bring this up.
Just off the phone with my mother who tells me for the first time that when she would walk my brother in his stroller past the Catholic school the kids would walk up and say "hey look at the Jew Boy".
She told me she got so mad that she had to tell tell 5hem and ask them why if they hate Jews do they pray to one? They did not know what she meant, so she had to explain it to them. But if you think their education is suspect only because of the era this occured. then guess again. More recently A brain damaged friend of mine had to be the one to explain to a pastors daughter what a Jew was. After I droped her off He laughed about her and said, "and they call me retarded".

No you read wrong those were testimony of others.
If you can read something here wrong imagine your trying to read other things you are commenting on that you Assumed to have read correctly, even though theolgians and professors have even read the words incorrectly themselves.

What have I read wrong. Anyone can become jewish now days, they want to grown their religion.

what does the phrase "... they want to be grown their religion ...." mean? please translate from penelopian to an approximation in
english

They want to grow their religion, or culture should I say. Please practice traditional, modern or progressive Judaism (otherwise no reason for a jewish state) just do not become orthodox fundamental jews.

Penelope------tell your handlers to find a representative who is literate
I think I made it quite clear. Your comprehension needs help.

the phrase ".... they want to be grown their religion...." has no meaning at all in
the English language. Your attempt at correction "they want to grow their
religion, or culture should I say" ----also has no meaning in the English
language. Your next statement "Please practice
traditional, modern, or pregressive Judaism .....etc etc------almost English---
but its content makes no sense.

Funny you should bring this up.
Just off the phone with my mother who tells me for the first time that when she would walk my brother in his stroller past the Catholic school the kids would walk up and say "hey look at the Jew Boy".
She told me she got so mad that she had to tell tell 5hem and ask them why if they hate Jews do they pray to one? They did not know what she meant, so she had to explain it to them. But if you think their education is suspect only because of the era this occured. then guess again. More recently A brain damaged friend of mine had to be the one to explain to a pastors daughter what a Jew was. After I droped her off He laughed about her and said, "and they call me retarded".

I have been amazed many times by the utter ignorance of ----not only ordinary
Christians but even their clergy--------of very basic facts. I is a jooo. My
parents are were so secular that I did not even attend the after school "Hebrew
school" thing-----my brothers did but not me-------socially----they had to do the
bar mitzvah thing. I did read the bible OT and NT-----because they were books and they were----"around"----ie available. I read other books too------even "LOLITA" circa 1960------because it was in my mom's underwear drawer.
To me the book just consisted of a man who described a girl (???) not at all
interesting. There were parts of the bibles that were interesting---in the OT----stories. The NT was very dull. I liked greek mythology too.
----Getting back on topic----It did not take me long as a kid to figure out that
anyone who accused me of killing jesus along with "he would still be alive if you
(or da jooos) had not killed him" was very silly since people do not live 2000
years. ------I came to understand ALSO----that they did not seem to understand
that jesus was jewish. --------I did explain it but the fact did not "take" with
adolescent Christian kids.--------even after they came to understand that
Jesus might have been a jew-----they wanted to believe that HE rejected
that idea. The most resistant were kids who attended catholic school. They
took it as a kind of INSULT

Forum List

Back